vvvslaxman

India vs Sri Lanka, Leeds 03:00 PM IST (09:30 GMT), Jul 06

4 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

As the game progresses, Kuldeep looks more and more ineffective. This has been his story throughout his career so far, unfortunately.

Poms will roast him alive, if he plays against them. 

He will always have a difficult time on slow wickets unless there is good amount of turn on offer ,he needs to bowp his stock delivery with more zip , i am sure he will get better with time ,he is quite young .Already he is bowling a bit quicker this tournament ,so i think he is aware of it too

2 hours ago, nikrulz said:

My main problem with the game of cricket is that one half is always boring (Bowling half), something that you just seethe through by waiting for 10 good deliveries out of 300 odd deliveries. The batting half is the only good entertaining half to a team you support IMO.

Find another sport to follow.

5 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

Find another sport to follow.

I do follow many sports...cricket is one among them. Also i do appreciate the bowlers and the effort they put in, it's just the entertaining factor is limited to 10 deliveries in a full 4 hours innings. IMO (Before the sensitive bunch take it to heart)

Edited by nikrulz

4 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Semi final aim is to score 350 and then use tight bowlers to restrict. Jaddu,  kumar, bumrah all economical. Chahal little expensive but takes wickets and in good form, pandya has nice slower balls. 

If we don’t pick wickets they won’t be economical anymore