rkt.india

1st Semi-final, India vs NZ, ICC Cricket World Cup at Manchester, Jul 9 2019

I literally feel like crying,these guys, that fake human ,that rat really don't care

So much ,of that thing(pride) was at stake

He blew it, what can you expect from a team whose head coach spends majority of his time boozing than rectifying flaws of our all bats?

Im sure not even a single youngster will be given a chance after this debacle

8 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

whats sad that despite two WC chokes as Captain. Kohli will not resign as captain. I dont mind him as a pure batsman but his LOI captaincy has been shocking!

In 2015 Dhoni was captain but still, Kohli has to go. We need fresh thinking and a change in direction. 

1 minute ago, SecondSlip said:

Imagine if Rohit didn’t get dropped all those times in this tournament? Our batting would have been exposed long ago!

Would have been on #2 and playing england on flat pitch where we atleast had chance to win.

Rohit looking disgusted but bewda and rat are all cool ,will come out with statelmts "it was a great tournament ,we did well yada yada".

It's time to sack rat as the captain in odis and kick out that bewda .

Reaching the semi finals in 2 consecutive world cups is a nothing achievements when the field is so weak!!

3 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Surprisingly I dont actually feel that angry or sad today like I was after the 2015 exit ,that day I was really sad ,so was icf .

This time around ,it felt like it was coming sooner or later 

I expected them to last till semis only with passengers like Kl Dhoni Dk Jhada VS you can't win.

Taking a break from cricket after today. No point watching all those IPLs and bilateral wins, if you cant perform where it matters most. Absolutely gutted man.

Atleast in last semi final and in CT final there were excuses of chasing huge totals. But cant chase 240 here?? Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Surprisingly I dont actually feel that angry or sad today like I was after the 2015 exit ,that day I was really sad ,so was icf .

The 2015 team was frankly better. The openers and kohli were the main culprits in that match just like in this match. That and Dhoni didn't bat up the order i.e. #4.

3 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

And you shouldn't be... If you'd followed my posts, I'd said many time that India is 'not supposed to win' this WC... The next WC which will be held in India is the one to be won...

This WC is for England to win...

I won't talk too much about the script today... Maybe some other day... :secret:

9 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

88 in 30 overs, bc we werent this bad even in the 90s

And some deity in this forum was discussing about our tactics in final,hats off to his confidence ,he was confident about these guys that too in these conditions

5 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Losing to NZ is less traumatic.

A good quality team with nice gentlemen.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Taking a break from cricket after today. No point watching all those IPLs and bilateral wins, if you cant perform where it matters most. Absolutely gutted man.

Atleast in last semi final and in CT final there were excuses of chasing huge totals. But cant chase 240 here?? Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Don't take it that hard... Some more bad news to come post match... Thala could call it a day...(Although that couldbe a positive news for many)...