Karma...

Asim

11 minutes ago, Asim said:

Refused to chase from a comfortable position on a flat deck when they had all chances to win vs eng...

Failed to chase vs weakest SF opponent despite everyone putting everything...

Atleast we take the khushi of pak fans of breaking indian streak and kicking India out. As long as Kohli is Captain i don't want india to come near pak in knockout s .

1 minute ago, Iconoclast said:

Becareful Asim.

I just got warned and had a thread deleted for asking why the bowler with best average and strike rate was not played by India today.

Bowling was not the issue though. We still bowled brilliantly. Our batting failed and hence we lost

16 minutes ago, Asim said:

Refused to chase from a comfortable position on a flat deck when they had all chances to win vs eng...

Failed to chase vs weakest SF opponent despite everyone putting everything...

Wah matlab abhi bhi gaund mein jalan ho rhi hai BC. 

Aur sun ,humko ghanta fark naa padta ki hum WC jeete ya nhi , jisko thok na tha usko thok diya. Ab chal chup chap puncture laga. :giggle:

Edited by Norman
5 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Becareful Asim.

I just got warned and had a thread deleted for asking why the bowler with best average and strike rate in this tournament was not played by India today.

Religion based trolling ought to get you banned at least temporarily.   You want to get your banter fix? sure, go ahead - its your rare golden chance.  But keep it above board.  Don't go into religion.

And be prepared to take it when you dish it.

Pathetic troll.

Edited by sandeep
4 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Becareful Asim.

I just got warned and had a thread deleted for asking why the bowler with best average and strike rate in this tournament was not played by India today.

You made it about religion that's why you got warned.