Trent Boult's interview after Ind V NZ game- (desperate fake quote)

6 minutes ago, zen said:

That CT win by Pak is probably seen as a fluke by others so NZ was like if a team like Pak can win by fluke, we have a chance :dontknow:

It wasnt a fluke - as i said on a given day any team can beat anyone

Kohli is not the captain in such situtaion.....we saw how he was panicking in Dressing room that sets negative energy 

That Loss also made it evident pick India's top3 and it game over

13 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Fan of a team whose team knocked out before sfs mocking us is just likea guy who faile in all subjects mocks the other guy who failed to top the  exam by 2 marks

i'm just saying what trent boult said in the interview :laugh:

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

It wasnt a fluke - as i said on a given day any team can beat anyone

Kohli is not the captain in such situtaion.....we saw how he was panicking in Dressing room that sets negative energy 

That Loss also made it evident pick India's top3 and it game over

Enough already, get N0hit in there. He is far more balanced even though his batting is more like a lottery in testing conditions.

3 minutes ago, zen said:

was obvious. no team will spend time to think about Pak (except Pakistanis), esp. once it is out 

It works for trolling purposes :laugh: Just like how u responded to it :laugh:...but this game did remind me of champions trophy .. top 3 gone in a split second 

2 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Admin can you delete this? Lolll I got carried away in my trolling. Just did research ....It is a fake quote. 

Are we surprised?  Wasn't there another fake quote with Ricky Ponting praising Pakistan? 

Banjo greenbros need to step out of their delusion to realize that they are only a sideshow circus in cricket, not the main event.

29 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Are we surprised?  Wasn't there another fake quote with Ricky Ponting praising Pakistan? 

Banjo greenbros need to step out of their delusion to realize that they are only a sideshow circus in cricket, not the main event.

You know what’s surprising .... Richest cricket board, IPL, billion fans

result = choke :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

You know what’s surprising .... Richest cricket board, IPL, billion fans

result = choke :laugh:

Does the board or the billion fans play on the pitch?  Its a game.  

Difference is unlike the greenbros, people are surprised when India lose, whereas for the pakjabis, its the other way around.