Jadeja will play the 2023 WC Chahal may not!

RAHUL chahar, Gopal should be bought into team ASAP. These Chahals, Kuldeep are showing signs of being mental midgets when things don't go their way. They can be world beaters in bilaterals but when it comes to crunch situations they have been lambs. We need cricketers raising to the occasion not timid ones. As for Jaddu is concerned, let's see if he can continue his new found confidence in the next year or he will go into shell again. 

RAHUL chahar, Gopal should be bought into team ASAP. These Chahals, Kuldeep are showing signs of being mental midgets when things don't go their way. They can be world beaters in bilaterals but when it comes to crunch situations they have been lambs. We need cricketers raising to the occasion not timid ones. As for Jaddu is concerned, let's see if he can continue his new found confidence in the next year or he will go into shell again. 
Yup 4afaf87d6fbe4baffc55dbe6d5a99019.jpgca6ea68ae2db78e2f422b7d967620081.jpg582d0ec2752631d7ac2609a9bd0c99dd.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Let us watch jaddu for sometime.

Remember CT

Ofcourse. Jaddu will be back to being rubbish in a year. Jaddu played this knock to get back his place  in Indian team in ODIs ( thereby increased endorsement revenues and increased pay check in future IPL auctions). Once his place is secure you will start seeing CT 2017 level rubbish performance from him.

40 minutes ago, vijay50 said:

Ofcourse. Jaddu will be back to being rubbish in a year.

On surfaces that break he has been our most reliable bowler for the last 4 or 5 years, easily exceeding Ashwin! On flat surfaces the current spin twins are marginally better however as we've seen even they can go for a lot of runs, especially Phuddu :cantstop:

The thing is people don't give credit to Jad as much as he deserves, in terms of talent he may have been close to bottom of the barrel however his temperament & resolve is miles better than any of the current spinners/ARs in all formats playing for India. I've seen him from the days he was a darter 10 years back, to ascend to no.1 in test is no joke not to mention his innings at Lords or the one last year in England? The guy has a "lion heart" also Kohli can mouth off & do whatever the * he wants, but I'm 100% sure he won't be able to pull of the performances Jad has given in the last few years after being constantly dropped in tests or LO :no:

Also just for the record I prefer Kuldeep however as with all things Kohli, he's a stupid *wit who always keeps dropping match winners like him & kills their confidence :whack2:

Edited by R!TTER

IPL pet player/coterie syndrom affecting team India big time... Dhoni did it and now Kohli doing it.

You need a captain who is mature enough to rise above all this. Rohit Sharma is the right person to lead.

Chahal  has been allowed to be overconfident and he takes things for granted as Kohli backs him...

8 hours ago, R!TTER said:

The mental midget should be booted out, also Jad exceeded most expectations. However I did expect him to come good in a few games, had he played more, also the SF performance was out of the world & only resulted in a loss because of you know who!

MaTcH kA MuJrIm  - Chahal!!!  

I'm picturing you saying this crap in JingoNath style, only you mean it, instead of it being a parody of idiocy.

Jadeja should be a part of ODI always. He showed what talent he posses with the bat. Can be that no:6  & 'pinch hitter along with Pandya & Pant' . Being a left hand batter adds to  more flexibility in batting order.A gun fielder  & left arm bowler who can keep one end tight along with being lot more succesful in  conditions that favour him. This will help his test performance too.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:34 PM, SecondSlip said:

Chahal will receive lots of tough competition from his fellow leg spinners Gopal, Chahar & Markande who are all breathing down his neck. 

gopal is a much better batsman and fielder than chahal, and arguably just as good a bowler (if not better). should be next in line.