VIRAT KOHLI UNLIKELY TO SKIP WEST INDIES TOUR

If true it’s going to be very difficult to rebuild Indian team. The only reason I can think for  kohli not skipping the WI tour, at least in the limited over format after an hectic schedule is to prevent hitman from being captain. 

Worse yet, a full strength Indian squad with minimal changes is to prevent a new comer from making a mark. Anyways the current Indian side is strong enough to beat WI. They will claim all is fine, see we beat the WI at their home. BS, if the pull this on us. 

Edited by IndianRenegade
1 hour ago, sergio04 said:

Problem for Brat is time is ticking And slowly the voices are coming out in open,the rift news was there an year ago,but looking at his style, I am 100% sure that player don't Like his captaincy style And hate tracer bullet and his cronies

1 hour ago, IndianRenegade said:

If true it’s going to be very difficult to rebuild Indian team. The only reason I can think for  kohli not skipping the WI tour, at least in the limited over format after an hectic schedule is to prevent hitman from being captain. 

Worse yet, a full strength Indian squad with minimal changes is to prevent a new comer from making a mark. Anyways the current Indian side is strong enough to beat WI. They will claim all is fine, see we beat the WI at their home. BS, if the pull this on us. 

Aa usual BS happening..... Rich Man Amla score bucket load of miningless runs....nd we ll again be rebuilding and looking for no 4 &5  after 23 wc knock out punch.