How to cope with sports loss - India SF and Federer F in the same week

Dil Dil India

It's tough. Just take a break for a while. Remember that they played well enough to even get to the position they were in. Time heals everything. Who knows, they're might be other opportunities in the future. But, as of now taking a break, focusing on other more important things/activities can help you cope.

Edited by I6MTW

52 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I took a long walk thinking about all the nice chicks I will be meeting this summer. 

Sounds like a decent idea.

5 hours ago, cric_fan said:

You’ll be fine when Ind lifts the WC in 2023

Lol. Stop trolling.

5 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Seriously?!

5 hours ago, Norman said:

You'll be fine in a few days. 

Yeah I will but I don't think I'll ever take to sport again.

5 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Think about how upset Federer and Kohli would be if you lost your job or got hurt in any way.

That should do the trick.

This is the kind of answer I should have explicitly stated I don't want, my bad. I appreciate you mean well but we don't support sport teams or players expecting anything in return. 

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

You are upset because oldies lost in sports :cantstop: . You should be happy that at this age Federer and Dhoni are still fine and not in ICU after taking so much on their bodies.

Why even bother man?

4 hours ago, I6MTW said:

It's tough. Just take a break for a while. Remember that they played well enough to even get to the position they were in. Time heals everything. Who knows, they're might be other opportunities in the future. But, as of now taking a break, focusing on other more important things/activities can help you cope.

Yes thanks this is the kind of stuff I am expecting. 

3 hours ago, velu said:

saturday i boozed and got severe hangover ..

even if we lost finals , it wont be worse than the hangover :(( 

Hehehe lol.

3 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Lol, Dhoni's innings was worse than a hangover for me. 

Lmfao

3 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Find a hiding spot near your bedroom to avoid the embarrassment you feel today.

Yeah burger, I will take your opinions most seriously here because being a Pak fan used to spankings you would know all about this.

52 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I took a long walk thinking about all the nice chicks I will be meeting this summer. 

1 hour ago, Dil Dil India said:

Yeah burger, I will take your opinions most seriously here because being a Pak fan used to spankings you would know all about this.

Why do you always call me a burger, are you always hungry?

Now now my boy I don’t want you to speak of spanking Pakistan. Don’t wanna make you change your name to Dil Thor Dil Thor India. You know very well your streak is gonna get broken at your own home next World Cup.

53 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Now now my boy I don’t want you to speak of spanking Pakistan. Don’t wanna make you change your name to Dil Thor Dil Thor India. You know very well your streak is gonna get broken at your own home next World Cup.

Kya confidence hai

The more involved you get with your team, the more you feel if they do not live up to the hype you have created for it. Enjoy the game for what it is. Evaluate your team's chances realistically. Appreciate good cricket from all teams.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Hehe Peepee bhakt doesn't know what burger means?

I like your delusion. That is your coping mechanism after all the spankings.

1 hour ago, Dil Dil India said:

Hehe Peepee bhakt doesn't know what burger means?

I like your delusion. That is your coping mechanism after all the spankings.

I ain’t a Peepee citizen so nope.

Well I do got life outside of cricket. And that life includes putting you in your place till the next World Cup.:p: