Smithian Fans Unite - Smith's Fan club

Stuge

1 hour ago, nevada said:

Same here. 

Very grudgingly.  I can't stand cheaters; am not sure how one can so easily forgive a serial cheater.  TBH, the guy should not even be playing the game at this level, his batting talent notwithstanding.  He brought huge disrepute to the game.  But then again, fact that the Ozzie coach is Justin Bailtap Langer shows that they are cheap ba$tards.    

30 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

if Smith was there, Rat would have not won the test series against Australia. Even without Smith, Rat managed to lose a test to Australia. Such a filthy leader!

If Sandpaper did not cheat his a$$ off, he'd have been there.  His own effin doing.  Rat played with the hand he was dealt and won. 

22 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Never Smither here, but SS is ticking more boxes than any other modern day batter. Would be interested to see how he goes in his off peak years, that is what'll define him.

his peak years are yet to come I feel. of course, after that there will be a decline but I think we will see that from 35 onwards. if he can score at an avg of 60-70 for the next 5 yrs, this will cement his avg and reputation forever.

57 minutes ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

Very grudgingly.  I can't stand cheaters; am not sure how one can so easily forgive a serial cheater.  TBH, the guy should not even be playing the game at this level, his batting talent notwithstanding.  He brought huge disrepute to the game.  But then again, fact that the Ozzie coach is Justin Bailtap Langer shows that they are cheap ba$tards.    

Not necessarily. Just giving credit where it is due, that's all.