Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
velu

Jimmy Neesahm throws a bait and indian fans take it !!!

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

no body cares, may be he will get booed for a couple of matches.

I am afraid he would get a chance of getting booed.

 

24 minutes ago, Norman said:

Why are you guys so obsessed with IPL contracts ? Have some self respect. :thefinger:

 

 

 

IPL contracts are worth a lot of money. Who doesn’t love money?

 

24 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

IPL teams don't care about their reputation.  This is like big brother show. More the controversy better the chances

So in other words Indians love drama.

 

18 minutes ago, Kerberos said:

Help him out with PSL contract and stay blessed. 

More reasons to get bigger now.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/4/2019 at 9:46 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Let me take a guess. 80% of them are mallus?

Once I got a uber driver for an elderly relative. That driver happens to be mallu. I could tell from his accent. He called me on my phone and yelled at me "come out" "get out". I told him there's no need for him to be rude. He flips out and tells me how literate he is, and how his english is better than mine (I doubt it :phehe: ) and asked me to come out for a fight to settle it out. This was really bizarre. So I cancelled the driver out of concern for my relative. If you have any doubt about this part of the mallus fecked up psychology have some interaction with @New guy . @velu get in here :pop2:

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Lol..I would laugh and move on.Frankly, I don’t care about this Indian team led by a joker. They don’t deserve our attention. 

This is not even about Kohli but insecure indian fans and ratfans are on :flame:What kinda idiots can't see the sarcasm of "kohli's ashes career". If I hear another numbnut talk about how smart Indians are, I will point them to this tweet

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Once I got a uber driver for an elderly relative. That driver happens to be mallu. I could tell from his accent. He called me on my phone and yelled at me "come out" "get out". I told him there's no need for him to be rude. He flips out and tells me how literate he is, and how his english is better than mine (I doubt it :phehe: ) and asked me to come out for a fight to settle it out. This was really bizarre. So I cancelled the driver out of concern for my relative. If you have any doubt about this part of the mallus fecked up psychology have some interaction with @New guy . @velu get in here :pop2:

Mallus are the most docile people out there. They would never initiate a fight especially outside their state. You must have met a Punjabi/Haryanvi/Delhite.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Mallus are more Sachin fans than Virat fans. From the twitter thread, it appears most of them are Northies.

They did the same for Newyork times about their cartoon about Mars mission lol. They trolled in Malayalam like they did with Sharapova.  They are used to communist ruling the state where protests are the norm. Strike for everything. You see the same online.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

They did the same for Newyork times about their cartoon about Mars mission lol. They trolled in Malayalam like they did with Sharapova.  They are used to communist ruling the state where protests are the norm. Strike for everything. You see the same online.

Its more to do with people having more access to cheap mobile internet. Now that Jio brought cheap internet to the hindi heartland, you can see lot MC-BC under most of Times of India articles from the North Indians too. Indians or Desis in particular can’t take a joke or don't even understand sarcasm. We have this deity/demi-god culture in sub-continent which is the root-cause of all this.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/7/2019 at 10:12 AM, Real McCoy said:

Once I got a uber driver for an elderly relative. That driver happens to be mallu. I could tell from his accent. He called me on my phone and yelled at me "come out" "get out". I told him there's no need for him to be rude. He flips out and tells me how literate he is, and how his english is better than mine (I doubt it :phehe: ) and asked me to come out for a fight to settle it out. This was really bizarre. So I cancelled the driver out of concern for my relative. If you have any doubt about this part of the mallus fecked up psychology have some interaction with @New guy . @velu get in here :pop2:

you should have fought in place of your relative. I'm guessing this Mallu guy (if he was one) would be rather short and round. should be easy-peasy to take him out with one blow :)

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Vijy said:

you should have fought in place of your relative. I'm guessing this Mallu guy (if he was one) would be rather short and round. should be easy-peasy to take him out with one blow :)

I have better things to do than fight cab drivers :phehe: What is it going to get me - a police case, loss of respect in my apartment complex. My apartment is also next to a school. What kinda message will I be sending to those children - that violence solves any problems? It is better and much easier to cancel the driver and get another. But I'm sure the mallu guy would fit your description. You know what they say - Barking dogs seldom bite :winky:

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I have better things to do than fight cab drivers :phehe: What is it going to get me - a police case, loss of respect in my apartment complex. My apartment is also next to a school. What kinda message will I be sending to those children - that violence solves any problems? It is better and much easier to cancel the driver and get another. But I'm sure the mallu guy would fit your description. You know what they say - Barking dogs seldom bite :winky:

what a pity... I was thinking that it would be interesting to have an WWE-style contest (except that it's real and not fake). :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...