How will PakMil Mafia respond to India's re-org of J&K

sandeep

India's administrative changes are the equivalent of a 8.0 Earthquake in the Kashmir "dispute".   Due to the financial constraints that Pakistan finds itself in, and the fact that it is no longer possible to hide behind the US coat-tails as it was during the cold war - the space for the PakMil to take "kinetic action" is considerably limited. In the post 9/11 era, the time-tested tactic of using "mujahideen" is also going to be difficult (although not impossible) to pull off, given the changed attitudes of the international community on violence and invasion perpetrated by "independent non state actors".  

The problem for PakMil is that it cannot afford to be seen as "doing nothing".  Because that will be seen as a betrayal by the warriors of the faith - the snakes in its backyard that it has fed and fostered for decades.  If all that Pakistan does, is write letters of protest to the UN, and its 'allies' such as Turkey etc, that is not going to satisfy majority of Pakistanis.  Especially the militant hardline that scares the PakMil so much, that they paid them to stop protesting in Islamabad a few months ago.  

At the same time, they cannot afford a full-scale conflict with India, even limited to just the LOC - The Indian army has 'heated up" the LOC for the past 2 years, and I'm pretty sure they must have hardened their defensive lines ahead of this major announcement as well.  So the options for the PakMil mafia are limited and challenging. 

They can ramp up the activity of the "non state actors", giving the Lashkars and Jaishes a 'free hand'.  Or they can attempt a "lightning incursion" across the LOC by claiming that they do not recognize the LOC's validity anymore, since India's unilateral actions "violate" the agreements that made the LoC official.  In all likelihood, the former is the most likely path that the PakMil will choose, since an economically hamstrung Pakistan simply cannot afford to initiate a war against India that its lenders don't approve of.  

I think the risk for 'spectacular' terror attacks in J&K, and the rest of India, over the coming months have exponentially increased.   

assassination attempts and more 26/11 type attacks seem to be all they can do. however, they also have to factor in India's response. If another 26/11 happens, I don't see why this govt would feel hesitant to raise its own group of "non-state" actors to attack Karachi or Lahore.

13 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

assassination attempts and more 26/11 type attacks seem to be all they can do. however, they also have to factor in India's response. If another 26/11 happens, I don't see why this govt would feel hesitant to raise its own group of "non-state" actors to attack Karachi or Lahore.

Not so easy now to bomb and send suicide squads.

They know we will respond everytime and the world will side with India.

Edited by beetle

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Not so easy now.

They know we will respond everytime and the world will side with India.

I don't disagree.  This is why the PakMil mafia - which generally tells the Pakistani 'government' when to jump and how high, released a statement on twitter saying "we are ready to do 'anything' for Kashmir".  Its called passing the buck.   Cowardly little bunch of boys with guns.  They know that any decision made here is fraught with risk and lot of bad consequences for Pakistan, so now they are ready to hide behind the "civilians".  How convenient.  This is - according to greenbros - the "only institution in Pakistan that is competent".  :laugh:

:hysterical:

PakMil mafia has already started "5th generation" vaarfair against its own awaam - These morons are so stupid - do you think anybody other than the mafia themselves can dare to put up 'posters' about "Akhand Bharat" in Islamabad? 

This is how you stir up "public" sentiment and get people riled up.  So pathetic that an army that is supposed to protect their own country, is busy playing games like this - buying senate votes etc.  Jeeve jeeve Pakistan, with enemies as moronic as these, it only makes it easier for India!

57 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

to perform covert operations like this which are state sponsored, you need local support and infrastructure to be able to do that. Why do you think terrorist attacks used to happen in India.. you have certain sympathisers who will provide logistical support.

Finding this kind of support in Pakistan from local hindus is a cuckoo dream. Ever since Pissdrinker Desai dismantled our agent network within Pakistan, we cannot hope to destabilise Baloch like Pakistan is doing in Kashmir ( and previously Punjab).

Only way is to pre emptive strike terror camps using carpet bombs.. or drone attacks.

Imran insults Indians as "racist", claims India wants to ethnic cleanse muslims.  Threatens the world with nuclear war, unless they "act now". 

This guy is so ignorant - he compares Indian government to Nazi party, while he only got "selected" as PM thanks to massive vote rigging and criminal interference in elections.  

Maybe he feels that those who don't agree with him, are "bad".  Since Indian govt didn't respond to his overtures for 'peace', recognizing that he is a puppet and has no power to deliver anything, it must be because the Indians' "neeyat" is bad.  

In terms of actual actions - he is promising "diplomatic" offensive, and describe India's "zulm" against muslims.  

The question is, why set the stage this way? The only reason that comes to mind, is to justify the unleashing of the Lashkar and Jaish, and the bombs.  Imran is quoted by a UK newspaper saying that he's sure more suicide attacks like Pulwama will happen.  That is a naked threat of terror attacks.  

Escalation of terror attacks is almost guaranteed at this point.  How will the Indian govt respond if another "pulwama" happens?  Or more? If it happens outside of Kashmir, in India?  

If India chooses to respond militarily to a 'non-state actor' attack - the Pakistani line is easy to predict - deny responsibility, ask for "proof", and shout its talking points on the dispute and verbal attacks of "racism, state terrorism" etc.  

Interesting times ahead.  

Many of Muslims across are not happy with the move becoz center has scrapped 370 and locked them inside so that no one can voice against it. 

I feel just like naxal or ltt srilanka group

a  Muslim group will form inside India and attack us all over the state 

pak and other arab might fund them out.

I feel BJP should have handled this differently

Pakistan says it will exercise all possible options to counter 'illegal steps' taken by India in IoK

^These guys find Jannat in their death. They are bloody suicidal. Last time, they said same when India bombed Madarasa and they ame enmass with F-16.

I have a feeling that they will come again in next 2-3 days and they will attack Military or locals.  Hope Mota is prepared.

13 minutes ago, helperononline said:

Many of Muslims across are not happy with the move becoz center has scrapped 370 and locked them inside so that no one can voice against it. 

There is no better way of handling this. What BJP did is absolutely right and even the timing is spot on ! 

7 minutes ago, helperononline said:

How will it be different with

https://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/jandk/terrorist_outfits/terrorists_list_j&k.htm

or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Reduction in terrorist incidence is directly proportional to Indian diplomacy and Indian Security Forces /Intelligence capability.

Pakistani state, is and will always kill Indians as long as it can sell the idea to its people.

6 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

nothing, just chillax .... :bandit:

Not falling for it.

The top military brass on Tuesday extended full support to “government’s rejection of Indian actions regarding Kashmir” and reaffirmed that it is “prepared and shall go to any extent to fulfill” its “obligations [to the Kashmiri people]”.

The statement was issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor after the conclusion of a Corps Commanders meeting in Rawalpindi.

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

This is why the PakMil mafia - which generally tells the Pakistani 'government' when to jump and how high, released a statement on twitter saying "we are ready to do 'anything' for Kashmir".  Its called passing the buck.   Cowardly little bunch of boys with guns.  They know that any decision made here is fraught with risk and lot of bad consequences for Pakistan, so now they are ready to hide behind the "civilians".  How convenient.  This is - according to greenbros - the "only institution in Pakistan that is competent".  :laugh:

@KeyboardWarrior