Events in Past couple of days have proven Congress is indeed a deshdrohi party

Stradlater

On 8/6/2019 at 11:20 PM, Turning_track said:

If Ganga-Jamuni Tehzeeb is the gold standard, then Kashmiriyat is absolutely Platinum.

Where does this kashmiriyat go when Pandits are concerned?

Where does this kashmiriyat go when people thow stones to kill soldiers.

Kashmiriyat is a delusion .

On 8/7/2019 at 1:47 AM, rkt.india said:

In an attempt to appear anti-Modi, they have become anti-India.

Personally ,I hated the way they made Art370 inoperable as it doesn't set good  precedence for our democracy ,but finally it is gone in ditch.I'm just being optimistic for the people of that region.

I hope ecology of that region specially Ladhak is kept in mind before undertaking any big projects in the name of development .

I think Congress lost the plot. Even its leaders cant continue with party line.

Question is why? Congress top management needs to rethink.

Their Whole strategy was wrong. Their strategist needs to be fired. Congress could have gained a lot as well or wouldn’t have lost turf. I can atleast think two such “lines of arguments” which will make Them look good or bjp unfair. 

55 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

Now Gulam nabi azad says "anyone can be bought with money" over Ajit Doval meeting with Kashmiris 

woo sab politics hai .

Ladhak ( barring certain parts of Kargil) and Jammu will remain mostly happy about the decision.

Only Kashmir valley is headache where divide is sharp . Kashmir Valley is in pits imo.

9 minutes ago, Stuge said:

woo sab politics hai .

Ladhak ( barring certain parts of Kargil) and Jammu will remain mostly happy about the decision.

Only Kashmir valley is headache where divide is sharp . Kashmir Valley is in pits imo.

I fully disagree with last statement. Kashmir Valley has had effectively King And subjects  relationship. Subject mentality is blocker. It will take a whole new generation of mindset. The Subjects need to be told that under new system, their is no change to their life, infact now they will be part of a set of 21st century modern system and they should and must give it a chance. Their kings have failed them but now

Onus is now on India parliament. Indian Parliament will meet their aspirations because it has a track record of taking care of various regions 

6 hours ago, beetle said:

Where does this kashmiriyat go when Pandits are concerned?

Where does this kashmiriyat go when people thow stones to kill soldiers.

Kashmiriyat is a delusion .

That is what I said, this term is nothing but a romanticized version of crap to fool people. When a community specific has been at peace with the exodus of Pandits many times in the past few centuries, then this KASHMIRIYAT is pure hogwash. 

Who got the jobs & business when KPs were forcefully thrown out? 

Who occupied their lands & property? 

If somehow in near future KPs return to their place, would their benevolent neighbours return everything back?

Not just Congress, other deshdrohi parties apart from Kashmir based ones whom I don't even consider 'Indian':

TMC

JDU...biggest culprit IMO, deserves to be kicked out of NDA

NCP

DMK

RJD

SP

MDMK

All Commie outfits

AIUDF

MIM

Am I missing some others who opposed GOI move?

Credit to AAP, BSP, AIADMK, PMK, BJD, TRS, YSRP, TDP who supported this national cause despite not being part of NDA, having other political differences etc.  

Edited by Gollum

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Not just Congress, other deshdrohi parties apart from Kashmir based ones whom I don't even consider 'Indian':

TMC

JDU...biggest culprit IMO

NCP

DMK

RJD

SP

MDMK

All Commie outfits

Am I missing some others who opposed GOI move?

Credit to AAP, BSP, AIADMK, PMK, BJD, TRS, YSRP, TDP who supported this national cause despite not being part of NDA, having other political differences etc.  

Who is this Stalin. I heard he was trying to call all opposition party meet. JDU is confused bunch. CBN and Nitish are top grade opportunistic politicians. For them , everything is politics.

As far as SP is concerned, I wonder if it was unilateral decision of Akhilesh. I do not believe that he had Netaji(Mulayam Sing) blessing. Mulayam was our defense Minister. He can not and will not support such moove. Akhilesh is now turning SP into some sort of Muslim League under able guidance of Azam Khan and if he thinks Yadavs will support him. Then I am certain that he is living in La La Land.

For me, Mayavati is real Hero. She was first to break the ranks and despite being anti Modi, She went for support. Completely decimated JDU jolt to NDA in parliamentary proceedings

26 minutes ago, mishra said:

Who is this Stalin. I heard he was trying to call all opposition party meet. JDU is confused bunch. CBN and Nitish are top grade opportunistic politicians. For them , everything is politics.

As far as SP is concerned, I wonder if it was unilateral decision of Akhilesh. I do not believe that he had Netaji(Mulayam Sing) blessing. Mulayam was our defense Minister. He can not and will not support such moove. Akhilesh is now turning SP into some sort of Muslim League under able guidance of Azam Khan and if he thinks Yadavs will support him. Then I am certain that he is living in La La Land.

For me, Mayavati is real Hero. She was first to break the ranks and despite being anti Modi, She went for support. Completely decimated JDU jolt to NDA in parliamentary proceedings

You overrate Mulayam, he too is an asshole. Don't be fooled by his recent antics, they have a selfish streak to favor Akhilesh. 

You are correct about Behenji, real star of the show. I want BJP-BSP tie up (said this before general election as well) in the future after removing irritants from both sides (Ansaris/QED from her side have to go). Since Mayawati will never appoint a successor BJP can absorb BSP after her, or at least a large chunk of it. Meanwhile give her some position of importance, keep her entertained, use CBI card shrewdly. She can't ally with SP because their OBC votes don't transfer to Dalits easily, even she will be desperate after being out of power for so long. A BJP-BSP combo with future merger will ensure UP is the right hands for the next 30 years min :laugh:, BJP will also stand to benefit in other states. She did come to power on the basis of Brahmin-Dalit unity, BJP-BSP is much bigger than that cos BJP has non-Yadav OBCs as well as non-Jatav SCs, BSP has entire votebank of Jatavs and Chamars, some Muslims and some Brahimns....the maths is strong and possibly so is the chemistry. What say @G_B_, our resident Indian politics expert. 

Edited by Gollum

On Article 370, Congress should be marching from Lal Qila to Lal Chowk: Digvijaya Singh

Less than an hour after the Rajya Sabha passed a bill downgrading Jammu and Kashmir to a union territory, on 5 August, the senior Congress leader Digvijaya Singh suggested that his party launch an emphatic protest against the house’s decision. “What would have Mahatma Gandhi done … in a situation that this bill had come and passed? I think he would have taken a march from Lal Qila to Lal Chowk to show the solidarity with the Kashmiris,” Singh said, at a book launch in Delhi. When a journalist asked him whether the Congress leadership would have the courage to do so, Singh said, “That’s what I would want them to do.”

Singh was speaking at the launch of the journalist Dhirendra K Jha’s book, Ascetic Games: Sadhus, Akharas and the Making of the Hindu vote—the publishers Westland Publicationsco-hosted the event, alongside The Caravan.

LINK

All hail Diggy Piggy :hysterical:

2611.jpg.c25ec1e41fd5aaa2484716b69ec0b2db.jpg2612.jpg.1049393aa8a114aea3e7853b6a9f6b1d.jpg

Edited by Gollum

On 8/6/2019 at 9:10 PM, Stradlater said:

They repeatedly tried to stall parliamentary proceedings. 

Their spokesperson fervently asserted that Kashmir wasn't India's internal matter and was in fact a UN disputed territory. 

At this point I don't see any difference between them and Pakistanis. 

I hope this party implodes from within and finished for good. For too long we have allowed these aasteen ke saanp to roam free amongst us. 

Arey chicha, proven? Pehle ye batao ye bhi doubt krne wali baat thi?ye utna hi bada shashvat satya hai jitna Kutte ki dum sidha na hona. 

Its not like they don't understand this brilliant move by GOI. They have shown their traitorous mentality and its been proven now that they are the real traitors.

These congressi dogs will silently be praying for something bad to happen so that they can attack the modi government again, they are that selfish.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

You overrate Mulayam, he too is an asshole. Don't be fooled by his recent antics, they have a selfish streak to favor Akhilesh. 

You are correct about Behenji, real star of the show. I want BJP-BSP tie up (said this before general election as well) in the future after removing irritants from both sides (Ansaris/QED from her side have to go). Since Mayawati will never appoint a successor BJP can absorb BSP after her, or at least a large chunk of it. Meanwhile give her some position of importance, keep her entertained, use CBI card shrewdly. She can't ally with SP because their OBC votes don't transfer to Dalits easily, even she will be desperate after being out of power for so long. A BJP-BSP combo with future merger will ensure UP is the right hands for the next 30 years min :laugh:, BJP will also stand to benefit in other states. She did come to power on the basis of Brahmin-Dalit unity, BJP-BSP is much bigger than that cos BJP has non-Yadav OBCs as well as non-Jatav SCs, BSP has entire votebank of Jatavs and Chamars, some Muslims and some Brahimns....the maths is strong and possibly so is the chemistry. What say @G_B_, our resident Indian politics expert. 

Impossible. Unless likes of AIMIM or some new Muslim leadership emerges and take away large chunk of Muslim votes, these regional parties will be very happy to stick with their Muslim appeasement agenda. It's guarantees sponsorship, money for life.