BCCI Finally Comes Under NADA, Officially Becomes National Sports Federation

-Robin-

Bcci members are opposing this.

Thing is that CoA and Johri are absolute chewts. They got bullied by sports secretary Jhulaniya, who witheld permission for SA and women tours.

If it was Srini or Dalmiya, they would have shown Jhulaniya the finger and moved these matches abroad.

Then Public would have dealt with the Babus.

How long before these Babus and NADA chewts start asking for free IPL or match tickets? Or other favours?

These bunch of blabbering bumbling buffoon babus want to destroy the only sports we are really good at.

The supreme court should have never interfered in the bcci. Now these retired leeches are not willing to go and keep delaying bcci elections.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, beetle said:

BCCI had to accept because of their mishandling of the Prithvi case where people believe they tried to save him from a tougher punishment.

Prithivi's ban was backdated to a time when he was playing ipl and earning big money .

And the facts coming out shows they did indeed mishandle. 

The Mumbai coach and Physio said Shaw didnt have cold or cough. Shaw also claimed he called and asked his father when he doesnt have much relationship with his father, he lives with his guardian (a powerful Shiv Sena MLA) for 10 years. Yet he calls and asks his father when the team doctor and physio were right there with him. Shaw also admitted knowing many cough syrups have banned substances but still took a cough syrup and cannot remember the name. 

I am pretty sure it's Prithvi's connections and power which has saved him here. The way BCCI stated his case even without asking his coach and physio is very telling. It's like a corrupt police office making a charge sheet against a powerful guy's son. Deliberately the truth was hushed up

Edited by New guy
6 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Thing is that CoA and Johri are absolute chewts. They got bullied by sports secretary Jhulaniya, who witheld permission for SA and women tours.

If it was Srini or Dalmiya, they would have shown Jhulaniya the finger and moved these matches abroad.

How long before these Babus and NADA chewts start asking for free IPL or match tickets? Or other favours?

These bunch of blabbering bumbling buffoon babus want to destroy the only sports we are really good at.

The supreme court should have never interfered in the bcci. Now these retired leeches are not willing to go and keep delaying bcci elections.

If the alternative is being a team of drug cheats who get away with obvious doping like Shaw is, I will still prefer the COA. Shaw's case was a cut and dry case of doping. It's BCCI own fault if fingers are being pointed. If it was a Pakistani player this forum would have a fit

It is very clear Shaw has powerful political connections and BCCI did everything to hush the matter

Edited by New guy
10 hours ago, Stuge said:

Maybe in T20 era doping will help cricketers overall,but I'm still not convinced how doping will help in general,when it comes to cricket.

Quicker recovery from injuries ?

Therapeutic use of banned substance is anyway allowed in case of illness and injuries.  Cricketers other than that have no benefit from these substances.  

1 hour ago, New guy said:

If the alternative is being a team of drug cheats who get away with obvious doping like Shaw is, I will still prefer the COA. Shaw's case was a cut and dry case of doping. It's BCCI own fault if fingers are being pointed. If it was a Pakistani player this forum would have a fit

It is very clear Shaw has powerful political connections and BCCI did everything to hush the matter

how it was a case of doping? Shaw could anyway have taken that drug as a therapeutic use if he had sought permission.  Use of banned substance is not much use in cricket anyway. NADA or WADA does not ban use of these drugs as therapeutic use and the drug terbutaline that Shaw took is a such commonly used cough syrup ingredient in India and I am sure most of the Indian posters on ICF would have taken it some time in their life to treat productive cough as it can easily be bought over-the-counter on medical shops . 

i would have called it a case of doping if he had taken any anabolic steroid like nandrolone, danabol, stanozolol.  Sangwan took stanozolol which was an ingredient in a weight loss supplement.

Edited by rkt.india

If Shaw had powerful political connections to influence the BCCI, he would have been in the team long back.

Just read up about how bcci handled the case of Yusuf pathan. It was similar.

Thing is now these 2 cent babus will get a say in Bcci and you can expect bcci to go the same way other sports went.

Just look how this Jhulaniya guy dared to stop the permission for the SA tour. With Jaitley indisposed and bcci officials out due to supreme court, these babus think its the right time to get their hands on bcci.

India's total sports budget is 2296 cr for 2019. BCCI's annual revrnue is last year was 3400cr with profit/surplus of 2100cr.

16 hours ago, Stuge said:

Maybe in T20 era doping will help cricketers overall,but I'm still not convinced how doping will help in general,when it comes to cricket.

Quicker recovery from injuries ?

Recovery is faster and you build muscles to hit farther and bowl faster. 

On 8/9/2019 at 5:56 PM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

On 8/9/2019 at 11:23 PM, ShoonyaSifar said:

Becoming NADA compliant is fine but being a NSF member means babus laying their hands on BCCI money. A corrupt and incompetent CoA in trying to perpetuate its reign is killing the BCCI.

Bcci will become as 'effective'as tye india Olympic association now..

As if BCCI has done any good to Indian cricket. Too much power has been abused. Despite having absolutely ridiculous amount of money, BCCI did little to improve the game and players. For a very long time, fast bowlers were not encouraged, and powerful players had the say. 

The likes of Kohli, Dhoni, Ravi Shastri, Gaekwad, Chika etc etc etc are a result of the corruption hidden inside BCCI. It was about time someone had to come and take the powers away. I say, for a fan, it makes no difference. 

I am happy these corrupt BCCI babus are having to go under check. 

On 8/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, OzGirl said:

Why ban him for a cough syrup LOL, ban him for 2 months but 8 months?

I have some beachfront property to sell. He was taking this for faster recovery or enhancing anaebolic performance. This also helps in building muscles and that improves bat velocity.

He should have taken a lesson or two from your fellow aussie and taken diuretics to hide it. He is young, he will learn.