WI vs India, 2nd ODI

Mosher

5 minutes ago, Ajju said:

Dont know why but i am unable to enjoy these 50's and 100's from top 3 after SF Exit

Even if he had won that SF game i still would not have enjoyed. Even before world cup he made his 100s an inevitability.  He is too clinical to generate interest anymore. But somebody has to do it right. He is doing it.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Kohli keeps on scoring these meaningless 100s but has not yet delivered  for India in big spots.

He is scoring a 100 every 5 games. No mean feat. His failure is a blot for sure.  But that is more to do with  technical issue. Getting out to left arm seamers repeatedly in crunch games. Johnson, Amir, Boult. He has to work on his offside game against left armers. He tries to go across the line and gets out. Somehow same shots work well in bilaterals. Not in crunch games.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is scoring a 100 every 5 games. No mean feat. His failure is a blot for sure.  But that is more to do with  technical issue. Getting out to left arm seamers repeatedly in crunch games. Johnson, Amir, Boult. He has to work on his offside game against left armers. He tries to go across the line and gets out. Somehow same shots work well in bilaterals. Not in crunch games.

I can't give him benefit of doubt , he has stats of great odi batsman but they are hollow.

42 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Iyer is better with rotating the strike against spinners. Playing down the ground, cutting when it is short. 

coz iyer has played more FC n A-tour.....he has more experience and pant has a range of shot that iyer doesnt posses so iyer depends on his shots n iyer singles n double to break pressure. Pant will get better with time