Imran needs psych evaluation NOW

jf1gp_1

He was normal till a couple of years back. After Reham outed his kaali dal habit he has gone insane, maybe he is embarrassed to repeat the practice. I suggest he get back to rubbing that on his genitals, if he still has them. Anyway what is Ninja Bushra doing? Isn't she supposed to be some sort of sorceress? 

“On a day in November, I’d walk into the bedroom to find my new husband lying naked on a white sheet, rubbing kaali daal (black lentils) all over himself. He laughed in embarrassment as he rubbed them on his genitalia. He then stood up and shook the lentils onto the sheet for Anwarzeb, the home help, to take away. I stood there in shock. Imran explained that Ahad, his brother-in-law, had brought a man with him who had recommended the treatment because he believed someone had done some black magic on Imran.”

Edited by Gollum

45 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Per him he has confirmed reports India is about to attack PoK 

You have to understand that Immy Dimmy isn't the brightest bulb to begin with - he's the mouthpiece and puppet for the Miltablishment that rules greenbros with jackboots and iron fist.   Plus there is a bit of the scorned simpleton here - "cuptaan" thought he was going to be the 'hero' who brings peace to the sub-continent - he really believes in his own delusions of glory.  And when the "enemy" refused his meaningless outreach, knowing that he's a powerless puppet - he's now gone off the deep end where he believes that his opponents are evil and he's the white knight fighting against the "new nazis".   

In any case, it doesn't take much for most of the greenbros to believe that those big bad hindus are out to "dominate" muslims.  That's the mindset that led to partition, and its brainwashed and ingrained into every Pakistani.   Even the educated 'modern' ones - its incredibly easy for them to mainline that drug of the threat of "hindu domination".   

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

He was normal till a couple of years back. After Reham outed his kaali dal habit he has gone insane, maybe he is embarrassed to repeat the practice. I suggest he get back to rubbing that on his genitals, if he still has them. Anyway what is Ninja Bushra doing? Isn't she supposed to be some sort of sorceress? 

wtf is this nonsense.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

You have to understand that Immy Dimmy isn't the brightest bulb to begin with - he's the mouthpiece and puppet for the Miltablishment that rules greenbros with jackboots and iron fist.   Plus there is a bit of the scorned simpleton here - "cuptaan" thought he was going to be the 'hero' who brings peace to the sub-continent - he really believes in his own delusions of glory.  And when the "enemy" refused his meaningless outreach, knowing that he's a powerless puppet - he's now gone off the deep end where he believes that his opponents are evil and he's the white knight fighting against the "new nazis".   

In any case, it doesn't take much for most of the greenbros to believe that those big bad hindus are out to "dominate" muslims.  That's the mindset that led to partition, and its brainwashed and ingrained into every Pakistani.   Even the educated 'modern' ones - its incredibly easy for them to mainline that drug of the threat of "hindu domination".   

I believe Pakistan has to fear China more than us. China has zero empathy towards religion.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

I believe Pakistan has to fear China more than us. China has zero empathy towards religion.

PakMil mafia don't care, they will beg, borrow, steal, enslave their own people to atheists who torture Uighur muslims - it doesn't matter.  As long as they get to use the 'hate India" drug to keep their awaam compliant so they can keep pimping out greenbros' future and get themselves rich. 

This dystopic depressing future for greenbros and their kids and grandkids, brought to you by "Fauji Foundation". 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

This man is a confirmed chutia. His wife is a Tantrik of sorts and who knows what influence she is exercising on his mind, not that he was any smart to begin with. 

Isnt believing in black magic, peers and peernis haraam in Islam?  Well so are drugs but that didn't stop Imm the dim did it. 

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

PakMil mafia don't care, they will beg, borrow, steal, enslave their own people to atheists who torture Uighur muslims - it doesn't matter.  As long as they get to use the 'hate India" drug to keep their awaam compliant so they can keep pimping out greenbros' future and get themselves rich. 

This dystopic depressing future for greenbros and their kids and grandkids, brought to you by "Fauji Foundation". 

PakMil mafia's worst nightmare is not Modi but China gaining a stronger hold over Gwadar port, then inevitably they will impose their commie values on them.

i just f'ing listened to his BS parliament speech on Kashmir issue... F*er is either brain washed or his washing others brain.. 

he is saying India wanted to suppress muslims in 1947.. and Jinnah wanted pakistan for all people.. and complaining about India being total hindu country.. His own country is killing ahmadis, shias, christians and other minorities for decades and he is saying all that.. 

I thought Imran would bring pakistan out of misery.. but sheeet.. god save them.

12 hours ago, MechEng said:

China is supporting Pakistani to keep India down.. once that dynamic changes, Pakistani will be sheet poor

1 hour ago, veer said:

China is supporting Pakistani to keep India down.. once that dynamic changes, Pakistani will be sheet poor

Pakistan is not fighting for religion. It is usung the religion to bleed India by 1000 cuts. China is using Pakistan to delay Aksai Chin debate. With Laddakh as UT status, China now have to directly answer the boundry issue, which it doesn’t like. We are now directly facing China

Kashmir as UT status has simply finished any hope Britain and US had to build a NATO base right between Russia and China. Hence I expect both Russia and China to take a approach which is neither pro nor anti India stand when it comes to article 370

8 hours ago, veer said:

You didn't get my point. While what you say is true inevitably when China gains more control over Pak economy they may begin to impose their own culture on them, just like how East India Company did it to us, Gwadar is the new Surat.

11 minutes ago, MechEng said:

You didn't get my point. While what you say is true inevitably when China gains more control over Pak economy they may begin to impose their own culture on them, just like how East India Company did it to us, Gwadar is the new Surat.

You know they're fine with that as long as they get the dough, remember Uighurs :cantstop:

Besides the Pak forefathers had a rather cosy relationship with the British empire, they're way more imperialist/opportunistic then they'd like to admit!