Pak's nuclear war threats

zen

Have heard about Pak talking about the possibility of a nuclear war as it cannot take India on conventionally. India should make it clear to Pakistan that even if a nuke is fired accidentally inside Pakistan, India will eliminate Pakistan. 

Eight countries are said to have nuclear weapons. Of these eight, only the two worthless jokers Pakistan and North Korea talk about using nukes. And when most people know that if these two dunderheads engage in a nuclear war with a powerful country, they will be eliminated from the map. 

Time to put these jokers in their place. :orderorder:

I have a feeling that we will sure go loggerheads with Pakistan in the near future, but possibility of a Nuclear war is quite less in my opinion. US and even China for that matter will intervene before things go awry. Imran's war rhetoric is a meager attempt of appeasing his own awaam, though we cannot predict anything with Pakistan Military. Their military have nothing to lose and give two hoots about their awaam, the entire basis of their country is hating India and Hindus, if not Ghazwa-e-hind, they are quite capable of doing a mass Nuclear Suicide explosion and will try to take India down along with them. With Im-Dim at the helm, we should prepare our self for the worse. 

Edited by Sean Bradley

1 minute ago, Sean Bradley said:

I have a feeling that we will sure go loggerheads with Pakistan in the near future, but possibility of a Nuclear war is quite less in my opinion. US and even China for that matter will intervene before things go awry. Imran's war rhetoric is a meager attempt of appeasing his own awaam, though we cannot predict anything with Pakistan. Their military have nothing to lose and give two hoots about their awaam, the entire basis of their country is hating India and Hindus, if not Ghazwa-e-hind, they are quite capable of doing a mass Nuclear Suicide explosion and will try toi take India down along with them. With Im-Dim at the helm, we should prepare our self for the worse. 

They will lose their country! 

They are such a country filled with such people that their PM on the UNGA stage threatens the use of nuclear weapons. In the mean time, their country's economy is in tatters. Their threat is not to be taken lightly. These people think that they will attain paradise if they are killed in a war, or in the worst case if their country is wiped out in a nuclear war. That country is truly cancer.

It can't take care of itself, is filled with lunatics who opening call for such a war, and the situation will only get worse in the future.  

Pakistan is a state which leases its technology,land, Its next generations , do hell you can argue leases its soul to highest bidder.

I am just guessing but looks like They are a society which doesnt value its own peoples life. So for them, Nuclear arsenal use in not unwarranted as long as they have got backing of China.

Both North Korea and Pakistans nuclear buttons are in Chinese hand.  If Chinese give their blessing, Pakistan will nuke India on article 370.

Lets not underestimate or miscalculate the madness of the Leaders of Pakistan.

2 minutes ago, velu said:

immy khan is not threatening india , he is actually blackmailing the whole world that if there will be a nuclear war then whole world need to face the consequences :lol:   

Making it easier to understand why Ind avoids such clowns :lol:

Bhai, Taliban Khaan is itching to use the nuclear weapon as for him the victory is in death. I think he is struggling with logistics issue of how to drop and explode the nuclear device on our side of Border. Wont be surprised if they explode on their side of Punjab border

41 minutes ago, velu said:

immy khan is not threatening india , he is actually blackmailing the whole world that if there will be a nuclear war then whole world need to face the consequences :lol:   

That was always their go to threat all these days against India. BJP and Modi have called their bluff multiple times first with the surgical strikes followed by Balakot and now with the whole Kashmir thing. Now they are trying to use those empty threats in a world forum.

However I still think that if Pakistan really does have nuclear weapons like they claim, that is still very dangerous like giving a stone in a hand of a mad man. I think their army and politicians/elite have a lot to lose and will keep that in check but there are a lot of loons and nuts out there who are very dangerous. I mean we are talking about people who blow themselves up for imaginary after life.

46 minutes ago, mishra said:

Bhai, Taliban Khaan is itching to use the nuclear weapon as for him the victory is in death. I think he is struggling with logistics issue of how to drop and explode the nuclear device on our side of Border. Wont be surprised if they explode on their side of Punjab border

He has no guts. Also he is a selected Pm not an elected one.  Won’t do anything without the army’s approval.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

He has no guts. Also he is a selected Pm not an elected one.  Won’t do anything without the army’s approval.

I seriously feel its logistics issue which has stopped him using Nukes as for the first time army and political leadership seems to be exactly on same page.  Army has done their homework. Hence as zen says, world must beat the pulp out of Pakistan if a nuclear bomb explodes their accidently

DnHIY0iXoAAkoRn.jpg

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Give it a few years India would have figured out how to take Pak nukes out of equation. Am sure US already knows how to do it. 

Even their Lt. Gen rank officer are getting caught spying for CIA. CIA surely has made a truck size hole in their nuke assets.