What is this?

R!TTER

Is Kejriwal finally turning to "governance"  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Definitely a stunt!

• Yes
    • No

Dear 

I’m Arvind Kejriwal, the Chief Minister of Delhi. I am writing to share some exciting news with you, as Delhi heads into an assembly election. 

Firstly, I have become a Verified Decision Maker on Change.org. This means you can directly start a petition addressed to me, about your dreams for our national capital. And I will do my best to respond. 

Secondly, pollution in Delhi has come down by 25% over the past 3 years as per the Central Pollution Control Board. Tackling pollution remains my top-most priority. Because with the winter setting in, and smoke from stubble burning likely to reach the capital once again, the polluted air may stagnate and leave us all coughing.

I am doing everything in my capacity to ensure that Delhi doesn’t turn into a toxic gas chamber again. 

My 7-point action plan for Diwali and the winter includes re-introducing the odd-even scheme to bring down vehicular pollution, distributing high-quality air masks, organising a laser show to celebrate Diwali without crackers, regular sweeping and watering of roads to remove dust and more patrolling to stop leaf burning.

In addition to these steps, if you have an idea to beat pollution then start a petition to me right away, 

I believe great things are in our future when citizens and government build a roadmap together. 

Let’s fight pollution together!

Thank you for reading,

Arvind Kejriwal
Chief Minister, Delhi

Is this a publicity stunt or what?

Edited by R!TTER

45 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Anything to reduce air pollution in delhi consider it just had a great sept in terms of amount of time aqi was in good category

Is he actually doing anything in terms of (long term) policy or lots of hot air, just as usual?

P.S. not a Delhi resident, dunno why this was mailed to me :bebored: