How to get in touch with RSS in Canada

Muloghonto

10 hours ago, Lannister said:

And the first thing they are going to do is impose Hindi on your Bengali ass. 

Wear a long chaddi. That would get their attention. 

There is nothing to impose, since unlike your type of insecure pu$$y southwest, most educated bengalis like me are capable of speaking Hindi( and in my case, it used to be fluent as I took hindi as second language in ICSE).

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Reached out, no response. Argh!! 

HSS want more people to join their group. However it membership is mostly managed by people who are hard working, tax paying, full time employment people, who are mostly busy with their own lives. 
So dont expect a immediate response.

However, easiest way is to find out where they do their Shakha (Its generally after school hours) in some  local school or community centre, rarely a temple.

if they dint have one centre in local town, you yourself can request that you want to run one and they will gladly help and let you run one.

Infact you still don’t get a response , I can comtact UK HSS and get you in touch with Canadian HSS. 
They will ask you to fill a form. Also, they want person to teach kids one Vedic hymn per week, one story may be and play some India sport. Occasionally they do planning to support victims of some disaster or organise Local town cleanliness drives or other social activities.

if you are ready, tell them what you are looking for

Pleas note that it will be 80-90% sport activities. 5-10% hymn or religious or Indian history or Hindu discussions and 5-10% Any other Business discussion. If you are going their with a mindset to experience religion and Hinduism, you will be sorely disappointed as I guess you are more informed then most guys there and there is very little discussion on it.

However, if you want your child to have some knowledge about his Hindu background and you, yourself cant impart that, then you will be ok with it

g@@@nd phat gi teri

Hilarious!! And this poster has the gall to say he has no horses in the race. Who are you kidding. Most insecure poster on the website.  I wonder how he lives his daily life considering the dominance of Punjabis and Sikhs in Canadian politics.  It must be bitterly insecure to see so many Punjabi/Sikh dominance in Canada.  

This is what you call..MENTAL DISINTEGRATION of the highest order. Scarred for life.

This thread is icing on the cake. Hahahaha.

Man, Mithun Da vs Sunny Paaji is as close as it gets, like Goku vs Superman. 

@Mariyam the resident Bollywood scholar, based on your unparalleled knowledge about filmi stuff :hatsoff:who would emerge on top in a hypothetical death battle between the 2 legends? And who is the second greatest fighter in the history of Indian cinema, Thalaiva is like Galactus but after him who?

18 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Reached out, no response. Argh!! 

Did you try calling? I know it awkward cold-calling people you don't know but that works better for me than emailing. From my experience patients never answer their emails but we can usually get hold of them via phone. 

20 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It has nothing to do with Hindu vs Muslim, it has more to do with stopping terrorist Singh for 2023 and the fact that there is no policy or advocacy group to represent Indian interests in Canada. One Canadian website for eg that is heavily against Christian conversions in India is run by a KM and is utterly rabid on Kashmir. 

In todays age of information related narrative control, the Sikhs have their focus group, so do the Muslims, arabs, Chinese( through their Jade foundation) etc but India does not have any. RSS is the best suited to start on this, which is why I wanna reach out to them. I can’t think of any other group with a more pan-India interest and resources to take back control of our narrative in the west. I don’t like the RSS hindugiri myself but as they say, ‘ politics often make strange bedfellows’.

If an atheist cultural Hindu like me has to ally with RSS for giving voice to 1.3 billion people and their cultural narrative, so be it. 

Why not approach the Indian Embassy? It is their work to look after India's best interest.

1 hour ago, Moochad said:

Did you try calling? I know it awkward cold-calling people you don't know but that works better for me than emailing. From my experience patients never answer their emails but we can usually get hold of them via phone. 

For a matter like this, do you think people would divulge much over a call/email to someone they hitherto didn't know?

They'd think they are being set up. Unless you meet people face to face and convince them and display a bonafide interest in the matter, you (not you specifically) are unlikely to get a reaction.

Edited by Mariyam

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Man, Mithun Da vs Sunny Paaji is as close as it gets, like Goku vs Superman. 

@Mariyam the resident Bollywood scholar, based on your unparalleled knowledge about filmi stuff :hatsoff:who would emerge on top in a hypothetical death battle between the 2 legends? And who is the second greatest fighter in the history of Indian cinema, Thalaiva is like Galactus but after him who?

Thanks for acknowledging the obvious. 

This is a very tricky question. The answer is very nuanced.

If it is an actual fight, I don't think Mithun da has a chance. Dhai kilo ka haath >>>>> bhagne mein ghoda, dikhne mein bewda aur marne mein hathoda.

But if its a dance off, I'm putting my money of Mithun Da.

Jimmy jimmy aaja aaja >>>>>>>>>> Yaara o yaara

Edited by Mariyam

18 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Why not approach the Indian Embassy? It is their work to look after India's best interest.

You're responding to a pathological liar and a delusional person. India is very well represented in Canada at the cultural level which he is calling himself.  He's been mentally disintegrated and scarred for life at anything Punjabi/Sikh. This guy has isolated Sikhs, Muslims, and India.  I must say it is quite fun to see.   For someone who has bashed and cursed at Hindu Gods and the religion right here on ICF, it is quite amusing to see him in bed with RSS.  Hilarious and mental disintegration of the highest order.

Don't forget, this same user, Mulo, tried to deny Virat Kohli's punjabi roots lol and passed him as a Bengali as he didn't know the meaning of 'Doab' region.  I can't seem to find the post now as it was someone named 'Tendulkar' which I've been told is also him.  

This one surely takes the cake.  So this obsession with Punjabi/Sikhs is nothing new and this guy has been mentally disintegrated and scarred for life it seems.  Can't pinpoint the reason for the animosity. BUT HE DEFINITELY HAS A HORSE IN THE RACE ALWAYS WHEN IT COMES TO PUNJABIS/SIKHS.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Because Indian consulate in Vancouver does not have the resources. They do not even have their own building, they operate out of 5th floor of some office building in downtown. Add the quagmire of beurocracy and famous lack of initiative, they will do jack $hit. Besides, embassy staff are beurocrats, not social workers or politicians. They won’t do squat to promote a certain narrative etc. 

31 minutes ago, vice said:

Don't forget, this same user, Mulo, tried to deny Virat Kohli's punjabi roots lol and passed him as a Bengali as he didn't know the meaning of 'Doab' region.  I can't seem to find the post now as it was someone named 'Tendulkar' which I've been told is also him.  

First I have never posted under another alias. Second I never said Kohli is Bengali. I passed him as a UP-ite because it makes sense. 

31 minutes ago, vice said:

This one surely takes the cake.  So this obsession with Punjabi/Sikhs is nothing new and this guy has been mentally disintegrated and scarred for life it seems.  Can't pinpoint the reason for the animosity. BUT HE DEFINITELY HAS A HORSE IN THE RACE ALWAYS WHEN IT COMES TO PUNJABIS/SIKHS.

I have a horse in the race when it comes to Khalistani supporters like Terrorist Singh because the Non Punjabi community has paid for it in their blood here and have yet to get justice. We will not tolerate terrorist Singh. 

54 minutes ago, vice said:

You're responding to a pathological liar and a delusional person. India is very well represented in Canada at the cultural level which he is calling himself.  He's been mentally disintegrated and scarred for life at anything Punjabi/Sikh. This guy has isolated Sikhs, Muslims, and India.  I must say it is quite fun to see.   For someone who has bashed and cursed at Hindu Gods and the religion right here on ICF, it is quite amusing to see him in bed with RSS.  Hilarious and mental disintegration of the highest order.

The only mentally disintegrated ones are the cowardly fake Sikhs who are khalistani suppoeters and ISI cucks. Like Capt Amarinder Singh said, the gurus would spit on the face of Khalistani Pakistani agents and since they don’t have a ground to stand on, they resort to murder and terrorism at the behest of their Muslim Pakistani khandan rapers.