How to get in touch with RSS in Canada

Muloghonto

6 hours ago, vice said:

g@@@nd phat gi teri

Hilarious!! And this poster has the gall to say he has no horses in the race. Who are you kidding. Most insecure poster on the website.  I wonder how he lives his daily life considering the dominance of Punjabis and Sikhs in Canadian politics.  It must be bitterly insecure to see so many Punjabi/Sikh dominance in Canada.  

This is what you call..MENTAL DISINTEGRATION of the highest order. Scarred for life.

This thread is icing on the cake. Hahahaha.

What dominance of Punjabi Sikhs in Canadian political life ? There are 3 Sikh MPs out of 338 right now as of yesterday. Dominance.

only * that will be ripped is that orb Khalistani mofos who will get the heat turned on them soon. 

There is nothing mentally disintegrated about calling out Khalistani cucks and ruthlessly hunting them down. I take my inspiration from Brar sahib, not Khalistani cucks selling their wives and daughters to their Muslim Pakistani overlords... which is to be expected from the most raped and pillaged psychologically scarred people of the subcontinent.

The fact that you equate wanting to start an Indian narrative in the west as anti Sikh, shows how much of a cuck the overseas Sikh community is and how insecure they are by Indian narrative. Your gurus spit on you and you must have a hard time with that, knowing most of your brethren back home would piss on your corpses for embarrassing the Sikh religion. 

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

First I have never posted under another alias. Second I never said Kohli is Bengali. I passed him as a UP-ite because it makes sense. 

Thanks for confirming that you denied  Kohli’s Punjabi roots and how it makes sense that he has UP roots lol?  Oh the insecurity and clueless is showing. People have mentioned your other aliases on ICF : CC1981 or something and some variation of Tendulkar(SRT).  So yeah try agin.

Edited by vice

I have a horse in the race when it comes to Khalistani supporters like Terrorist Singh because the Non Punjabi community has paid for it in their blood here and have yet to get justice. We will not tolerate terrorist Singh. 

Oh, I just heard Jagmeet won right in your backyard.  Ouch, that pain must be unbearable for at least another four years.  

The only mentally disintegrated ones are the cowardly fake Sikhs who are khalistani suppoeters and ISI cucks. Like Capt Amarinder Singh said, the gurus would spit on the face of Khalistani Pakistani agents and since they don’t have a ground to stand on, they resort to murder and terrorism at the behest of their Muslim Pakistani khandan rapers. 

WTF are you talking about?

The mental disintegration and insecurity  is showing from denying even Kohli his Punjabi roots.  You open up a thread to contact RSS when you have LITERALLY spat on Hindu Gods and Hinduism here by cursing both.  Again resorting to false fear mongering.  The Sikhs and Punjabis actually  ousted Muslims out of Indian Punjab during 1947 whereas you Bengalis are still getting raped by your Bangladeshi 'Muslim Bangladeshi khandan rapers'.   We can see who the cusks are here even today.

4 minutes ago, vice said:

Oh, I just heard Jagmeet won right in your backyard.  Ouch, that pain must be unbearable for at least another four years.  

Lol. He won his seat and saw his party get crushed from 44 to 24 in this election. He is a party leader and even itty bitty party leaders mostly retain or win their personal seats in parliamentary elections in canada. 

6 minutes ago, vice said:

WTF are you talking about?

The mental disintegration and insecurity  is showing from denying even Kohli his Punjabi roots.  

I didn’t deny yo moron, I said he is from UP because it made sense and once I was corrected I accepted it. That you bring it up, when he is from Delhi and has a non Punjabi sounding name, shows it’s YOU. Suffering from mental disintegration at the hand of the resident bong. 

You open up a thread to contact RSS when you have LITERALLY spat on Hindu Gods and Hinduism here by cursing both

As I have said many times before, I am a cultural atheist Hindu. Tough for you fake Sikhs to understand I suppose. But what’s your problem ? You are not Hindu or from RSS- if RSS feels I am too atheist, that’s between me and RSS. Jab Mian biwi razi to kya karega kazi? 

Again resorting to false fear mongering.  The Sikhs and Punjabis actually  ousted Muslims out of Indian Punjab during 1947 whereas you Bengalis are still getting raped by your Bangladeshi 'Muslim Bangladeshi khandan rapers'.   We can see who the cusks are here even today.

Which is why i respect the Sikhs FROM PUNJAB. The same Sikhs who piss on the Pakpasand foreign Khalistani fake Sikhs. They hate you for being Pakistani cucks .

13 minutes ago, vice said:

Thanks for confirming that you denied  Kohli’s Punjabi roots and how it makes sense that he has UP roots lol?  Oh the insecurity and clueless is showing. People have mentioned your other aliases on ICF : CC1981 or something and some variation of Tendulkar(SRT).  So yeah try agin.

It makes sense to a non Punjabi to see a non Punjabi sounding name ( neither Virat nor Kohli are commonly encountered Punjabi names) from Delhi and assume they are non Punjabi. Same way as it wasn’t uncommon for people to assume early on that Dravid was a Kannadiga. I have never posted under any alias involving the names Tendulkar and you can ask site admin on that. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

There is nothing mentally disintegrated about calling out Khalistani cucks and ruthlessly hunting them down. I take my inspiration from Brar sahib, not Khalistani cucks selling their wives and daughters to their Muslim Pakistani overlords... which is to be expected from the most raped and pillaged psychologically scarred people of the subcontinent.

The fact that you equate wanting to start an Indian narrative in the west as anti Sikh, shows how much of a cuck the overseas Sikh community is and how insecure they are by Indian narrative. Your gurus spit on you and you must have a hard time with that, knowing most of your brethren back home would piss on your corpses for embarrassing the Sikh religion. 

Err, false again. As pointed out, you have a history like even for simple things like denying Kohli’s Punjabi roots. You reek  of insecurity and jealousy miles away.  You can’t fool me.   Let me reiterate  you have isolated Sikhs and Muslims and Indians.  How is it different.. there are Sikhs and Muslims of Indian origin.  Shows your little mindedness and exposes your bias.

Don’t conflate in exposing your anti Punjabi/Sikh stance to being a Khalistani supporter.  As a matter of fact, this fear mongering of the Khalistani supporters is overblown. 

The only person spit worthy is a coward like you who is fear mongering and spreading hate.  You literally spit on Hindu Gods and religion by cursing it multiple times.

Teri g@@nd phat gyi . 

27 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I didn’t deny yo moron, I said he is from UP because it made sense and once I was corrected I accepted it. That you bring it up, when he is from Delhi and has a non Punjabi sounding name, shows it’s YOU. Suffering from mental disintegration at the hand of the resident bong. 

As I have said many times before, I am a cultural atheist Hindu. Tough for you fake Sikhs to understand I suppose. But what’s your problem ? You are not Hindu or from RSS- if RSS feels I am too atheist, that’s between me and RSS. Jab Mian biwi razi to kya karega kazi? 

Which is why i respect the Sikhs FROM PUNJAB. The same Sikhs who piss on the Pakpasand foreign Khalistani fake Sikhs. They hate you for being Pakistani cucks .

Man, you're clueless as they get about history.  Kohli IS  a punjabi name.  If you don't know jack about Punjabis, then don't spout lies and false propaganda. There are lots of Punjabis in Delhi. Why would I be insecure of fellow great punjabis. 

The only fake here is you, cursing hindu gods and the religion repeatedly and when in need, goes running to RSS.  

Don't be delusional. You don't know jack about Punjabis or Sikhs as exposed in this very thread.  Fake fear mongering.

Once again, you're conflating in me exposing your lies into being a Pakistani or Khalistani supporter.  Worry about your Bengal which is overrun by your Bangladeshi Muslim bros. haha

Edited by vice

31 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Lol. He won his seat and saw his party get crushed from 44 to 24 in this election. He is a party leader and even itty bitty party leaders mostly retain or win their personal seats in parliamentary elections in canada. 

Congrats on having him right in your backyard.  Burn..... is real here.

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

It makes sense to a non Punjabi to see a non Punjabi sounding name ( neither Virat nor Kohli are commonly encountered Punjabi names) from Delhi and assume they are non Punjabi. Same way as it wasn’t uncommon for people to assume early on that Dravid was a Kannadiga. I have never posted under any alias involving the names Tendulkar and you can ask site admin on that. 

Man, you're clueless as they get about history.  Kohli IS  a punjabi name.  This is quite embarrassing lol. There are lots of Punjabis in Delhi.

If you don't know jack about Punjabis, then don't spout lies and false propaganda.

This right here further exposes how little you know about Punjab, Punjabis and Sikhs and create false delusional imaginary narratives from your @rse. 

24 minutes ago, vice said:

Err, false again. As pointed out, you have a history like even for simple things like denying Kohli’s Punjabi roots. You reek  of insecurity and jealousy miles away.  

Already pointed out why and it shows YOUR insecurity to think that someone who is not Punjabi mistook a non Punjabi sounding name of a guy from outside Punjab as a slight. 

You can’t fool me.   Let me reiterate  you have isolated Sikhs and Muslims and Indians. 

I didn’t say any such thing, I pointed out that they both have their interest groups in Canada but Hindus don’t. 

How is it different.. there are Sikhs and Muslims of Indian origin.  Shows your little mindedness and exposes your bias.

The meanmindedness is from Sikhs themselves, it’s they who chose to make the focus group about Sikhs and Khalistani interests instead of Indian ones. If they hadn’t , there would be no need for mum post to exist. 

Don’t conflate in exposing your anti Punjabi/Sikh stance to being a Khalistani supporter.  As a matter of fact, this fear mongering of the Khalistani supporters is overblown. 

It not overblown. Jagmeet went to LA last year on his own free time and photo opped with the only Khalistani gurdwara in LA. He on his own website termed killing a terrorist as Bhindranwale as genocide. We yindoos are not idiots. 

The only person spit worthy is a coward like you who is fear mongering and spreading hate.  You literally spit on Hindu Gods and religion by cursing it multiple times.

Teri g@@nd phat gyi . 

Which is also allowed in the RSS doctrine. 

12 minutes ago, vice said:

Man, you're clueless as they get about history.  Kohli IS  a punjabi name.  This is quite embarrassing lol. There are lots of Punjabis in Delhi.

If you don't know jack about Punjabis, then don't spout lies and false propaganda.

This right here further exposes how little you know about Punjab, Punjabis and Sikhs and create false delusional imaginary narratives from your @rse. 

It isn’t a COMMON Punjabi name you moron. Which is why I thought he was a UP-ite. And when I was corrected I said ‘ oh ok’. How insecure do you have to be, to hold a grudge over years ago for a non Punjabi failing to recognize an uncommon Punjabi name for a Punjabi who is growing g up in the Hindi belt ?? Typical Khalistani style fattu.

19 minutes ago, vice said:

Man, you're clueless as they get about history.  Kohli IS  a punjabi name.  If you don't know jack about Punjabis, then don't spout lies and false propaganda. There are lots of Punjabis in Delhi. Why would I be insecure of fellow great punjabis. 

Because they spit on Khalistani chewts. 

The only fake here is you, cursing hindu gods and the religion repeatedly and when in need, goes running to RSS.  

Its called politics, not fake. I have no problems allying with people I disagree to fight a bigger common enemy.

Don't be delusional. You don't know jack about Punjabis or Sikhs as exposed in this very thread.  Fake fear mongering.

Once again, you're conflating in me exposing your lies into being a Pakistani or Khalistani supporter.  Worry about your Bengal which is overrun by your Bangladeshi Muslim bros. haha

You expose nothing else except your insecurities. Over a year ago someone mentioning a non Punjabi sounding name as not Punjabi then accepts being corrected is still brought up. What a fattu.

21 minutes ago, vice said:

Congrats on having him right in your backyard.  Burn..... is real here.

We already have Khalistani babbar Khalsa supporting Terrorist Bhindranwale is worshipping gurdwaras in GVA. So what is there to be burnt about seeing terrorist Singh try it here ? Surprised he didn’t have the balls to try in Surrey where most Punjabis live.

19 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

He hates Canadian Sikhs, he doesn't want to go back to his state in India and he doesn't like the fact that Sikhs are progressing very well over here. All this has caused a major meltdown, I hope he finds at least one RSS person asap whom he can hug & cry. :((

I hate Sikhs who are a stain on India. Which most Canadian Sikhs are. Every expat community works to further their nation of origins interests- including super duper oppressed Cantonese who escape China. But Canadian Sikhs are the snake who undermine India. Laanat hai 

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Clueless, again.  Sikhs take pride in their heritage and history from the First Guru to now. Our history is littered with bravery, rising from the ashes and against all odds, the ethos of wellness of all, and sacrifice.   Sikhs are not scarred at all but PROUD of their religion and history.   You’re delusional and clueless again. Speaking out of your arse again.

WTF are you about selling wives and daughters?  This is an outrageous and again exposes your delusional self.  I don’t know which cave you live in.   Go check Bengal now, who needed the help of outsiders once again, the BJP to rescue them from their Bangladeshi Muslim overlords who are spreading like wildfire. 

39 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

It isn’t a COMMON Punjabi name you moron. Which is why I thought he was a UP-ite. And when I was corrected I said ‘ oh ok’. How insecure do you have to be, to hold a grudge over years ago for a non Punjabi failing to recognize an uncommon Punjabi name for a Punjabi who is growing g up in the Hindi belt ?? Typical Khalistani style fattu.

You dumb *, it is a common punjabi name. Only to people like you who know nothing about Punjab, Punjabis and Sikhs utter nonsense out of their arse.  Why have you made an ass out of yourself and assumed who I am, what I stand for?  Where have I stated I'm a Khalistan supporter?  Dumb *, creating delusion fabricated narratives out of your arse again. The only phattu is you here who is a pathological liar. 

45 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Already pointed out why and it shows YOUR insecurity to think that someone who is not Punjabi mistook a non Punjabi sounding name of a guy from outside Punjab as a slight. 

No, it just exposes your ignorance and how clueless you are of Punjab. 

I didn’t say any such thing, I pointed out that they both have their interest groups in Canada but Hindus don’t. 

Oh the pathological dumb fcuk back to lying again.  Let me expose you once again. This is your own quote right from this thread.

"In todays age of information related narrative control, the Sikhs have their focus group, so do the Muslims, arabs, Chinese( through their Jade foundation) etc but India does not have any." - Mulo

The meanmindedness is from Sikhs themselves, it’s they who chose to make the focus group about Sikhs and Khalistani interests instead of Indian ones. If they hadn’t , there would be no need for mum post to exist. 

Clueless moron, there are multiple religious and ethnic groups and associations in Canada specific to Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Muslim, Punjbis, Tamil, etc.  It is nothing new. 

It not overblown. Jagmeet went to LA last year on his own free time and photo opped with the only Khalistani gurdwara in LA. He on his own website termed killing a terrorist as Bhindranwale as genocide. We yindoos are not idiots. 

Overblown and had nothing to do with his campaign.  IIRC, Modi and co have gone to the Golden Temple and does a photo op, where Bhindrawale has a special mural in the complex.  So back to 'yindoos' now.  I don't know about others but you surely are a clueless one for sure with no background info about Punjab, Punjabis, and Sikhs as exposed in this and many other threads previously. 

Which is also allowed in the RSS doctrine. 

Yeah, do make an introductions by cursing Hindu Gods and the religion.