2019 ATP Tour Finals

I6MTW

What a pathetic match by Fed y'day, serious problems against the youngsters. Should have won at least 1 ATP Finals title in the last 3 years. His BP conversion though :facepalm:, 0/12 against Tsitsi at AO and 1/12 against same opponent in the SF here. Either extra passive or wild, maniacal aggression...story of his career. Chalo at least he stopped the bleeding against Nole, but after the Wimbledon final chokefest does it matter? 

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

What a pathetic match by Fed y'day, serious problems against the youngsters. Should have won at least 1 ATP Finals title in the last 3 years. His BP conversion though :facepalm:, 0/12 against Tsitsi at AO and 1/12 against same opponent in the SF here. Either extra passive or wild, maniacal aggression...story of his career. Chalo at least he stopped the bleeding against Nole, but after the Wimbledon final chokefest does it matter? 

You are underselling Tsitsipas here. He matches well vs Federer but doesnt match well vs Nadal. He can also take the ball early. Also Fed is 38 dude. One should appreciate him playing despite the results. Usually 30+ players retire. Doesn't happen these days. Those Djokodal fans who say 2000s were weak era should look at the last half of this decade. Next gen is gone. Thiem is 26. Tsitsipas, Berretini and Medvedev should step up and beat these senior citizens to their retirement.

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

You are underselling Tsitsipas here. He matches well vs Federer but doesnt match well vs Nadal. He can also take the ball early. Also Fed is 38 dude. One should appreciate him playing despite the results. Usually 30+ players retire. Doesn't happen these days. Those Djokodal fans who say 2000s were weak era should look at the last half of this decade. Next gen is gone. Thiem is 26. Tsitsipas, Berretini and Medvedev should step up and beat these senior citizens to their retirement.

Fed's BP conversion will send me to mental asylum one day. *ing mental midget.

59 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Fed's mental strength is on and off. His win-loss percentage is best among the big 3 when it comes to winning from 2 sets down. His mental strength is underrated at times.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

He becomes passive on BPs. But it also has something to do with Tsitsipas being more clutch on BPs as well. Despite Fed's BP conversion he's never this bad against others. His ROS is actually been good since last year . Almost the best since his prime years . 

Tsitsipas has saved 23/24 BPs in big tournaments played against Fed. 

Edited by I6MTW

5 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Fed's mental strength is on and off. His win-loss percentage is best among the big 3 when it comes to winning from 2 sets down. His mental strength is underrated at times.

Fed's mental strength is on and off. You cannot win 20 Slams without being mentally strong. At the same time he's lost around 10 slams for being mentally weak as well. Fed's mental strength is a complex fase study. Winning matches while being sets down, saving match points ,SPs etc is almost the same the other way around as well. He lost matches being sets up, MPs and SPs up etc.