Hyderabad: 27-year-old veterinarian raped and murdered, charred body found

vayuu1

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Buddy the trend is clear. If you dont want to read it dont but dont claim ita bigotry when ita based on facts. 

"Whenever I read about rapes in foreign countries, half the time its about India and Indians" "I think its a result of your repressive arranged marriage and conservative culture, I think you Indians tend to treat women as property"- How would you feel if a non-Indian person said this?  

Generalized inaccurate stereotypes are very easy to lapse into, especially when they do not affect 'you' or your 'tribe'.  This is the side effect of the way the human brain works, we are hard-wired to do pattern matching, basket-sorting - and stereotyping based on perceived markers - physical, categorical etc, are instinctively natural to us.  The key is for educated people to be aware of such tendencies and not make false conclusions based on them.  

It is very comforting to cite half-assed "data" especially based on "what I see", "the trend is clear" etc.  But that doesn't make it accurate.  

Now I'm not glossing over the crimes that muslims commit in India.  They are overly represented in crimes no doubt.  And to a certain degree there may be sociological factors at play.  But there's also the fact that most criminals tend to come from lower strata of society - the poor, the uneducated etc.  Using the instances of crimes to bash muslims, is no different than using the isolated cow lynchings that occur in India, to conclude that all hindus are "fascist hindutva muslim-haters". 

Both the parties that are pushing such lines of argument, are making vivid demonstrations of their personal prejudice.  Nothing more.

27 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"Whenever I read about rapes in foreign countries, half the time its about India and Indians" "I think its a result of your repressive arranged marriage and conservative culture, I think you Indians tend to treat women as property"- How would you feel if a non-Indian person said this?  

looking at the shithole country we were born in or associated by origin with where we can not do anything to change it as there are too many scum bags in power and the literate normal people are insignificant and expendable --> India deserves to be called just that. 

In shitholesitan some random amoeba will make a 'mast' movie and have an 'item number' where every big 'hero' will tease goad and generally treat a girl like she is a piece of meat. This amoeba will come to you tube and tv channels and claim to be an intellectual ( in case of bollyapewood) or claim to be god fearing etc ( in case of several other apewoods from every corner of the country) and sell the dehumanising 'item' number shamelessly.

Every perv pos mf who sees it internalizes it and feels it normal to objectify women, its up to normal men to make sure such pervs are given their own medicine ( literally ). *ing shitholestan. shitholeistan should have image fitting its stature which is a toilet. 

38 minutes ago, Vilander said:

this is the point. Sane liberal people should call this out and Muslims should correct their society. 

Using an unfortunate statistical fact, which can and does have multiple reasons, to make blanket accusations towards an entire community is inaccurate.  Wrong.  Biased.  Doing so repeatedly and knowing that its wrong, is bigoted.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:38 AM, sandeep said:

Generalized inaccurate stereotypes are very easy to lapse into, especially when they do not affect 'you' or your 'tribe'.  This is the side effect of the way the human brain works, we are hard-wired to do pattern matching, basket-sorting - and stereotyping based on perceived markers - physical, categorical etc, are instinctively natural to us.  The key is for educated people to be aware of such tendencies and not make false conclusions based on them.  

It is very comforting to cite half-assed "data" especially based on "what I see", "the trend is clear" etc.  But that doesn't make it accurate.  

Now I'm not glossing over the crimes that muslims commit in India.  They are overly represented in crimes no doubt.  And to a certain degree there may be sociological factors at play.  But there's also the fact that most criminals tend to come from lower strata of society - the poor, the uneducated etc.  Using the instances of crimes to bash muslims, is no different than using the isolated cow lynchings that occur in India, to conclude that all hindus are "fascist hindutva muslim-haters". 

Both the parties that are pushing such lines of argument, are making vivid demonstrations of their personal prejudice.  Nothing more.

No to forget Indians being stereotyped as IRS scammers.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

This whole incident is horrifying and sad. How could such people exist in this world?

Now I have watched documentaries and read testimonials by serial killers from 70s and 80s in order to understand the origin of evil. It took me a long time to get detoxed from the stuff I read/watched.

Bottom line: Messed up people have existed here always, just don't read too much into it or else you will go crazy.

12 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Now I have watched documentaries and read testimonials by serial killers from 70s and 80s in order to understand the origin of evil. It took me a long time to get detoxed from the stuff I read/watched.

Bottom line: Messed up people have existed here always, just don't read too much into it or else you will go crazy.

I am aware. These people should not be taken lightly. They are inhuman. Strict punishment should be taken.

3 hours ago, MechEng said:

In a certain religion, slaughtering of animals happens in people's homes in front of kids. They are much more likely to become desensitized towards torturing/killing humans, specially ones not belonging to their religion.

Edited by randomGuy

12 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

In a certain religion, slaughtering of animals happens in people's homes in front of kids. They are much more likely to become desensitized towards torturing/killing humans, specially ones not belonging to their religion.

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

saddening that we have to even argue about this stuff after this horrific incident when we already know the problem with this religion.

So your gonna use someones death to further a agenda. Regardless of skin, color, nationality, or religion what these men did here was inhuman. They deserve no remorse or sympathy. Instead of trying to further some agenda against a certain faith you should be focusing on the criminals who committed this act. They have no sense of morality. They see people like you and me as nothing more than tools to use. So stop giving them human traits. Treat them like the pile of dirt they are.

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I am aware. These people should not be taken lightly. They are inhuman. Strict punishment should be taken.

Yes, the police are doing their job. What I meant is that discussing such dark topics should be avoided in online forums, it does no good.