Hyderabad: 27-year-old veterinarian raped and murdered, charred body found

vayuu1

We really ought to focus on prevention than correction. These stronger laws only help in correction part, and not enough deterrence.

Prevention, is all about good road safety, Well-lit roads, patrolling etc. It needs big infrastructure changes and till that happens, woman have to cautious on the roads after 7pm. Its unfortunate and affects freedom, but its essential to avoid travelling on their own after certain times of the day involving poor roads safety.

10 hours ago, beetle said:

Oh...yeah...because women in oppressive patriarchal societies have so much choice over their lives.

Once it starts and it benefits men and their families,then it becomes societal pressure and then the culture.

It is good the govt is not accepting this.

It seems to me that  you are discussing the issue with the angle of Indian society in mind. I could understand your point of view here that women are dependant upon the families in India and could be forced for things that they don't want. I understand it, but one point here is this that girls could even be forced for one man relationship/marriage too, to whom she dislikes. Should we than forbid this one partner marriage too due to this risk? 

Muslims are allowed 4 wives. Despite this "risk", we don't see any significant numbers of Indian Muslims having multiple wives. Lesson which I see here is this that it is a difficult thing to manipulate the women at this level despite having full patriarchal Muslim society.  

Nevertheless, in China and European countries, this risk for women is even less that they could be forced for anything by their families. 

In Europe, the normal family structure of one husband and one wife is at the risk of being destroyed. Actually, the rate of divorce is increasing all over the world. Even in the rich Arabic Islamic countries like Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Qatar the rate of divorce has gone to 50%. This is bringing a bad impact upon the children. 

One suggestion was this to change the family structure and polyandry might help in this regards. Polyandry has already been successfully practised in many societies of the world. Main concept in those families was many fathers are better than one father. 

Polyandry helps immensely in population control too. And thus it also safeguards the resources of the mother earth. This is what we learnt from the societies who practise polyandry. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

Polyandry is believed to be more likely in societies with scarce environmental resources. It is believed to limit human population growth and enhance child survival.[6][7] It is a rare form of marriage that exists not only among peasant families but also among the elite families.[8] For example, polyandry in the Himalayan mountains is related to the scarcity of land. The marriage of all brothers in a family to the same wife allows family land to remain intact and undivided. If every brother married separately and had children, family land would be split into unsustainable small plots.

Muslims are on free run to rape kaffirs.
It was always like that. We were fooled by congress party during partition.

You seem to have an obsession with ‘Muslims are on free run to rape kaafirs’

Yet most of the news about perpetrators that comes out of India regarding rapes are non-Muslim.

15 hours ago, beetle said:

It happens in India in some places even now .

What emasculation?. It is more an oppression of the scarce women for the sake of men getting a family life .

Not accepted in India?

Remember Pandavs and Draupadi?Widely accepted and never heard any one raise an eyebrow.

Not widely accepted or prevalent. Polyandry exists in very few societies and has always been a fringe behavior relating to land scarcity than women’s choice.

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

It seems to me that  you are discussing the issue with the angle of Indian society in mind. I could understand your point of view here that women are dependant upon the families in India and could be forced for things that they don't want. I understand it, but one point here is this that girls could even be forced for one man relationship/marriage too, to whom she dislikes. Should we than forbid this one partner marriage too due to this risk? 

Muslims are allowed 4 wives. Despite this "risk", we don't see any significant numbers of Indian Muslims having multiple wives. Lesson which I see here is this that it is a difficult thing to manipulate the women at this level despite having full patriarchal Muslim society.  

Nevertheless, in China and European countries, this risk for women is even less that they could be forced for anything by their families. 

In Europe, the normal family structure of one husband and one wife is at the risk of being destroyed. Actually, the rate of divorce is increasing all over the world. Even in the rich Arabic Islamic countries like Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Qatar the rate of divorce has gone to 50%. This is bringing a bad impact upon the children. 

One suggestion was this to change the family structure and polyandry might help in this regards. Polyandry has already been successfully practised in many societies of the world. Main concept in those families was many fathers are better than one father. 

Polyandry helps immensely in population control too. And thus it also safeguards the resources of the mother earth. This is what we learnt from the societies who practise polyandry. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

Polyandry is believed to be more likely in societies with scarce environmental resources. It is believed to limit human population growth and enhance child survival.[6][7] It is a rare form of marriage that exists not only among peasant families but also among the elite families.[8] For example, polyandry in the Himalayan mountains is related to the scarcity of land. The marriage of all brothers in a family to the same wife allows family land to remain intact and undivided. If every brother married separately and had children, family land would be split into unsustainable small plots.

Stop spreading liberal propaganda. Polyandry is exceedingly rare and it only happens in serious resource scarcity societies and that too very very rarely. Entire North Africa minus Egypt and Mediterranean coast, Arabian peninsula, arctic tundra, etc are  also resource scarce societies and they are mostly monogamous or male centric polygamous. ‘Alpha male gets all the women and none for 75% men in society’ also works for population control and in fact is the dominant form of breeding for species Homo sapiens for most of its existence. That is why y-chromosomal DNA has very little diversity older than 20,000 years but lot of diversity in the last 15,000 years. While mtDNA that is cloned from mother has excellent diversity going back 50-80,000 years. 

Even in the west, most women who have multiple partners are childless hippies or ones who had kids in their teens, raised them and now just want to enjoy their life in their 40s. Even then it’s exceedingly rare. And the reason for that is simple: our relationship dynamics exist to raise children. And it’s a proven medical fact that women are far more likely to form emotional bonds with those they sleep with than men( who are less likely to get emotionally bonded via sex). 

The hyper per liberal social engineering nonsense will only work by decimating the family structure. Which we Indians and non westerners have wisened up to.

Edited by Muloghonto

I am hearing the news too about the encounter . Not sure how I feel, while the scumbags deserved what they got, the police in India especially the Hyd/Telangana police don’t deserve to have the moral high ground.

These scumbags have harassed innocent public for too long including Priyanka’s parents. They are just a shade below the rapists if any. Obviously there are a few honest and brave officers but talking about the majority.

Hope this doesn’t start a new precedent.

Edited by maniac

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am hearing the news too. Not sure how I feel, while the scumbags deserved what they got, the police in India especially the Hyd/Telangana police don’t deserve to have the moral high ground.

These scumbags have harassed innocent public for too long including Priyanka’s parents. They are just a shade below the rapists if any. Obviously there are a few honest and brave officers but talking about the majority.

Hope this doesn’t start a new precedent.

Couple of days back, 5 people including 2 alleged rapists in unnao thrashed her and burnt her alive to 90% burns.

15 hours ago, sergio04 said:

Muslims are on free run to rape kaffirs.

It was always like that. We were fooled by congress party during partition.

I usually don't call out people but you are portraying the same type of mentality/attitude towards a certain group of people (those jihadi brothers you reffered to) as they would towards you. Might I suggest some soul searching.