Jasprit Bumrah a baby bowler, I would have dominated him: Abdul Razzaq

Mosher

Former Pakistan cricketer Abdul Razzaq has said he would not have had any problems in dealing with Jasprit Bumrah, the current No.1 ODI bowler, if he had still been active now.

Speaking to Cricket Pakistan, Razzaq said that there were many bowlers who were better than Bumrah in his playing days.

“After having faced world class bowlers in my time, I would have had no problem against a bowler like Bumrah. Pressure would have been on him,” said Razzaq.

“I have played against great bowlers like Glenn McGrath and Wasim Akram, so Bumrah is a baby bowler in front of me and I could have easily dominated and attacked him,” he said.

Razzaq’s ODI career lasted from 1996 to 2011. In his prime – in 2002 – he was ranked the No.2 all-rounder in the world.

Speaking about Bumrah, Razzaq added, “Bumrah is doing very well and has improved a lot. He has an awkward action and hits the seam perfectly which is why he is effective.”

Razzaq added that he has approached the Pakistan Cricket Board expressing interest in a coaching role with the country’s U-19 team, but he has been turned away for now.

During the ODI World Cup earlier this year, Razzaq had said he sees a lot of potential in India all-rounder Hardik Pandya but that there are weaknesses in his game that need to be creased out. He had offered to coach Pandya to make him the best all-rounder in the world, if the BCCI permitted it.

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/jasprit-bumrah-baby-bowler-pakistan-abdul-razzaq-6150311/lite/?

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The way Dr. Nauman say- Hain ....

Even he was like BC kya bol rha hai

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Daactar Saahab's "Hain?" reaction is priceless at 0:20 :rotfl:.

To elcit such a reaction from GOAT Daaaktar Saab means he is a #1 chewtiya even by Pakeee standards of excellence in this department. 

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Now we will discuss about Razzak and his comments for 5 days.

An ex-cricketer lost in oblivion is relevant again.  (  I just checked his career stats which turned out to be rather poor  )

Mission accomplished for Mr. Razzak.

1. I don't discuss poop

2. But I will abuse Pakistan and her citizens for 5 days :aha: but anyway does that come under point 1? Even if it does->point 3

3. Next week's bhadaas will be taken out on Pakeeeeeez :om:

I notice a strange pattern among Pak ex-cricketers. They seem to have adopted a 3 step policy to launch themselves on youtube

Step 1: Make outrageous, offensive or outright silly comments on India/Indian cricketers.

Step 2: Gather a lot of media attention. After this step people know who you are. Launch a youtube channel.

Step 3: Keep presenting critical views on Pak cricket and praise India and Indian cricket in general. Indian viewership is totally hooked after this.

In the recent past Rashid Latif, Tanvir Ahmed and now Abdul Razzaq have adopted and implemented this policy quite successfully.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Former Pakistan cricketer Abdul Razzaq has said he would not have had any problems in dealing with Jasprit Bumrah, the current No.1 ODI bowler, if he had still been active now.

Speaking to Cricket Pakistan, Razzaq said that there were many bowlers who were better than Bumrah in his playing days.

“After having faced world class bowlers in my time, I would have had no problem against a bowler like Bumrah. Pressure would have been on him,” said Razzaq.

“I have played against great bowlers like Glenn McGrath and Wasim Akram, so Bumrah is a baby bowler in front of me and I could have easily dominated and attacked him,” he said.

Razzaq’s ODI career lasted from 1996 to 2011. In his prime – in 2002 – he was ranked the No.2 all-rounder in the world.

Speaking about Bumrah, Razzaq added, “Bumrah is doing very well and has improved a lot. He has an awkward action and hits the seam perfectly which is why he is effective.”

Razzaq added that he has approached the Pakistan Cricket Board expressing interest in a coaching role with the country’s U-19 team, but he has been turned away for now.

During the ODI World Cup earlier this year, Razzaq had said he sees a lot of potential in India all-rounder Hardik Pandya but that there are weaknesses in his game that need to be creased out. He had offered to coach Pandya to make him the best all-rounder in the world, if the BCCI permitted it.

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/jasprit-bumrah-baby-bowler-pakistan-abdul-razzaq-6150311/lite/?

Now should be named Abdul Mazzaq