Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

Wow! Can't imagine UPA government giving back such a response to a US Body. This is an evangelical body who keeps meddling in all countries where they can't freely convert. But our libs salivate whenever this US Body gives out anti-Hindu comments, but this time they are cheering the US Body to impose sanctions on India and Indian HM! Such patriots.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/uscirf-statement-on-cab-neither-accurate-nor-warranted-mea/articleshow/72454704.cms

The shiv sena is just lol worthy

The cmp they signed with ncp cong says joint desicions at national level. Then they support bill at ls where they know bjp will pass anyways. They will vote against in rs where numbers tight.

Do they think in era of sm nobody will find out?

Sena i feel are stuck in the 90s in the way they go their politics

NE states are up in arms..esp Assam. I have few relatives in Guwahati..they are scared, the student organisation like Aasu and Nsui are raking up anti bengali sentiments... and mind u, most Assamese are anti bengali (both hibdus and muslim) they'd rather support a assamese muslim then a bengali hindu..few shops and business estb have been burned down and massive protests are taking place.

37 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

The shiv sena is just lol worthy

The cmp they signed with ncp cong says joint desicions at national level. Then they support bill at ls where they know bjp will pass anyways. They will vote against in rs where numbers tight.

Do they think in era of sm nobody will find out?

Sena i feel are stuck in the 90s in the way they go their politics

AIADMK is the most solid ally of BJP, they always put the country first. They have stood by BJP in many major decisions this year, supported CAB in LS, have pledged support in RS despite no mention of Sri Lankan Tamils. Doubt the Akalis would have been on board if Sikh interests were comrpomised, BJP should be grateful to Amma's party which is taking great political risks by extending unflinching support. Hope the flag of AIADMK always flies high in the state, instead of having too much ambition BJP should realize that the future of the state should be in the hands of AIADMK which combines Dravidian priniciples of social justice and pro-Tamil language/culture, is unabashedly religious when it comes to dharmic matters, and wears patriotsim on its sleeve. DMK can go to hell. 

Edited by Gollum

44 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Wow! Can't imagine UPA government giving back such a response to a US Body. This is an evangelical body who keeps meddling in all countries where they can't freely convert. But our libs salivate whenever this US Body gives out anti-Hindu comments, but this time they are cheering the US Body to impose sanctions on India and Indian HM! Such patriots.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/uscirf-statement-on-cab-neither-accurate-nor-warranted-mea/articleshow/72454704.cms

9 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

And irony is posters here share the wire articles.

You have always had a chip on your shoulder about me. The wire article I shared was about how RAW had concerns about the security issues that allowing Pakistanis, Afgs, BDs into our country would pose.

You reacted troll to a perfectly reasonable post. You are the defenition of an idiot who lives in his own echo chamber. Get out of your basement and actually do something for your country instead of trolling with useless rubbish 24*7.

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

To ease the burden on NE, the immigrants should be distributed all over India, just like how the illegal Bangla Muslims have made their homes in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala...

Illegal people who have made their homes here should be sent back. The answer to that is not accepting more illegal immigrants, many of whom are likely to be security threats.

Edited by Dil Dil India

2 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

You have always had a chip on your shoulder about me. The wire article I shared was about how RAW had concerns about the security issues that allowing Pakistanis, Afgs, BDs into our country would pose.

You reacted troll to a perfectly reasonable post. You are the defenition of an idiot who lives in his own echo chamber. Get out of your basement and actually do something for your country instead of trolling with useless rubbish 24*7.

Hey idiot, stop commenting if you don't know me personally. 

1 minute ago, sergio04 said:

Hey idiot, stop commenting if you don't know me personally. 

If your online persona is anything to go by, I pity anyone who knows you personally (assuming that there are actually people who know you). Bone-headed troll, no reasoned arguments, no nothing just troll reacts and one-liners that would make KRK cringe.

Just now, Gollum said:

To ease the burden on NE, the immigrants should be distributed all over India, just like how the illegal Bangla Muslims have made their homes in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala...

They have exempted some NE states , tribal areas of Assam. These protests is mainly from NSUI, AIUDF (Momin party) who are bringing up regional sentiments over religion. Congress played around the issue for too long for BJP to come and fix the issue in 5 years. 

@Dil Dil India, ignored your long post cos I thought you were having a bad day. Since you quoted me I'll try and refute your points. Will start of by saying that today you are on the same page as Rana Ayyub, Imran Khan, Arfa Khanum, Owaisi, Kavita Krishnan, Mehbooba Mufti, Badruddin Ajmal, Tukde Tukde Gang etc and a person is known by the company he/she keeps. We all make mistakes, to err is human...knowing your posting history I don't think you belong to that company of illustrious names, so hope to change your views. 

1) SECURITY THREAT

https://thewire.in/security/cab-could-be-misused-by-foreign-agents-to-infiltrate-india-raw-had-said

RAW had already raised concerns. What is to say that Pak (we'll ignore Afg and Bangladesh for now) won't send Hindus/Sikhs/Christians to spy on us? What if they send someone to cause trouble in Punjab? And they undoubtedly will. Their devious designs are already in place if you've watched the speeches of their ministers and leaders in the lead up to and post the opening of Kartarpur corridor. I have personally seen how Sindhis from Pakistan (Hindus) who live in India proudly claim that their hearts still beat for Pakistan. And you'd rather trust them than Indian Muslims? Shame on you guys!

They will send scumbags irrespective of what we do, their basic nature. Doesn't matter if RS passes CAB or not as far as they are concerned.

Cut-off date for citizenship is 31 Dec, 2014. If some Pakeee Hindu wants citizenship now he will need to go through the legal route. Read the salient features of the bill. 

Where did the comparison between them (Pak Hindus) and Indian Muslims come from? CAB has nothing to do with the status of Indian Muslims, don't let propaganda outlets like 'The Wire' mislead you. 

2) Our relationship with N.E is weakened

In the aftermath of August 5 (which I fully endorse and agree was the need of the hour), Pakistan knows it can't hope to get Kashmir back. They will definitely try to start trouble in the N.E - see their leaders mouthing off about Nagaland, Manipur, etc. This Amendment Bill is being strongly opposed by N.E (Bhaichung Bhutia himself commented on it) and there are strong/violent protests in N.E if reports are to be believed. Given that they are so vital to our security interests and territorial integrity, is it worth antagonizing our own and taking in PAKISTANIS, AFGHANS AND BDs just so we can take in potential spies and terrorists from Pakistan?

We can't run our country based on what Pakistan thinks/does, if that is the case we might as well open our borders, destroy our Parliament building, disband the armed forces and let Islamabad/Rawalpindi rule. It is a coward's way out, toeing the enemy line. If they create problem in NE, hit them back in Sindh and Balochistan, make costs of their misadventures unbearable. 

If the grouse is excessive load on NE, that can be discussed but which party is doing that? What stops them? I am all for those immigrants being distributed all across India. But lemme tell you as someone from Bengal, my state and NE are largely responsible for the illegal migrant influx. Our politicians allowed them to enter unchecked for votebank purposes, our corrupt police and public eased their entry and gave them certificates, cover, jobs, residence, everything. From there they went to Delhi, Jammu, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kannur....primary fault lies with us. Anyway some concerns addressed LINK , though I do hope remaining NE grievances are addressed in the form of amendments (or otherwise) in the future. 

Any exceptions to the Bill?
CAB won't apply to areas under the sixth schedule of the Constitution – which deals with autonomous tribal-dominated regions in Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram. The bill will also not apply to states that have the inner-line permit regime (Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Mizoram).

I don't get the 'spies and terrorists' part. Do you seriously believe our agencies are that inept? Why not show some confidence in their abilities to sniff out the troublemakers? 

Instead of focusing on things like the economy, rising onion prices and terrible cases of rape, we are talking about utterly useless nonsense like CAB. We are not Norway or Sweden and we don't have enough resources to feed our own. So effectively, what we are doing is:

We can focus on economy, gender violence and ideology, all at the same time. India is a confused nation, as long as it remains that way no economic miracle will help us realize our potential.

Why is CAB useless? Those illegals were staying here one week back, they will stay here next month...where is the question of resources? Some will get citizenship, others will be off to detention camps, highly doubt BD/Pak/Afg will allow them back if we are being realistic. Huge section of Muslims agitated for partition, caused mayhem, went to Pakistan....if some of them (descendants) want to come back, sorry doors closed, their own doing. Hindus, Sikhs and Christians never agitated for any independent country, some were left behind because of geographical/economic reasons. 

Do you know Sikhs and Hindus who migrated in 1950-51 are yet to receive citizenship. Don't you find it unfair? Correction of this wrong is 'useless nonsense'? No empathy for those who took a bit more time to make that arduous journey? 

4. Tarnishing our image on the world stage

Does China bother about its global image? Russia? USA? Only the weak seek validation from others. We must do whatever is best for us, doesn't matter how many people it rubs the wrong way. 

and some of you have the gall to label this as a great move! Absolutely sickening. I genuinely thought the current party would be an improvement over the Italian madam, but as more and more time passes, it is becoming apparent that they are just two sides of the same coin. Hopefully, the Supreme Court will strike this rubbish down and sense will prevail.

Good for you.... same coin as in UPA's spinelessness post weekly terror attacks, bend-over before Pakistan, begging USA to stop the mean bully Pakistan, 26/11 RSS ki saazish, Batla encounter fake etc. Vote for them next time, apart from all this maybe we will see a new WR of 1st trillion dollar corruption scam. 370 can be brought back, Indian army can be told to go back to the days of showing the other cheek, 10000 other reasons that made UPA era so great !!!

And lol at having a go at Maryam - is this what it has come down to? We will push them into a corner and then cry foul when they respond.

You got to be more specific, at least I like Yam. 

Ye Abdul Hamid ki sarzameen hai, ye Asfaqullah Khan ki sarzameen hai, yaad rakho. Jai Hind :)

Careful, you don't want to go down that route because then questions will be asked about pre-1947 events and how forefathers of today's Indian Muslims voted. Anyway CAB isn't about Indian Muslims, so I will leave it at that. 

Edited by Gollum