Shardul Thakur replaces Bhuvaneshwar Kumar for ODI series

I'm afraid guys like Saini, Prasidh, Mavi are never gonna be selected for LOIs. I blame the captain the most. He just doesn't have the balls to demand exciting young quicks into his side or may be he is just dumb. It's definitely one of these two LOL.

Also they have this notion that fast bowlers can only have a place in test matches.

Personally I think the more you think, the more you're gonna get frustrated by these morons. So its pointless.   

Edited by MK55

Another pathetic choice after Unadkat, Kaul, Dhawal Kulkarni and the recall of Nehra in between. Simply can’t look at a young pacer. Wonder how much of this is Bharat Arun’s influence. Guys who have played him as A coach or NCA coach keep getting picked, younger pacers left to toil in domestic cricket.

I sometime wonder ifKohli should be given any credit for the success of our Test pacers. Their success is largely due to their own hard work. Kohli’s default choice are defensive seamers who float the ball, all the so called support for express pacers is just big talk.

If Team Management wanted to try an old player it would have made more sense to try Varun Aaron.

He may benefit from working with a different bowling coach like Bharat Arun.

He may also improve like M Shami, I Sharma and U Yadav have under Bharat Arun.

Can you imagine the following bowling attack for Tour of Australia:

J Bumrah

S Shami

I Sharma

B Kumar

U Yadav

V Aaron

1 hour ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

If Team Management wanted to try an old player it would have made more sense to try Varun Aaron.

He may benefit from working with a different bowling coach like Bharat Arun.

He may also improve like M Shami, I Sharma and U Yadav have under Bharat Arun.

Can you imagine the following bowling attack for Tour of Australia:

J Bumrah

S Shami

I Sharma

B Kumar

U Yadav

V Aaron

:cantstop:

tenor.gif

On 12/15/2019 at 4:22 AM, Prabhdeep Singh said:

Varun aaron ki to ab domestic men bht pitaayi hoti

On 12/15/2019 at 4:22 AM, Prabhdeep Singh said:

U Yadav

V Aaron

yadav is one of the biggest leak machine in odi 

he has a record of going over 6 RPO most times in ODI

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Varun aaron ki to ab domestic men bht pitaayi hoti

yadav is one of the biggest leak machine in odi 

he has a record of going over 6 RPO most times in ODI

I was talking with regards to Test Cricket tour of Australia coming up. Re: Umesh. Potential Bowling Squad.

With regards to Varun, he has not worked with the current bowling coach that much, he may develop under Bharat Arun.

Rather try a quick bowler like Varun than S Thakur, S Kaul or any other medium Pacers. All of them will go for runs but main thing is getting wickets. Rather have a bowler taking 3-60  than 0-45.

8 minutes ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

I was talking with regards to Test Cricket tour of Australia coming up. Re: Umesh. Potential Bowling Squad.

Why are u talking about test squad in ODI thread?

With regards to Varun, he has not worked with the current bowling coach that much, he may develop under Bharat Arun.

He wud have worked with in NCA , arun doesnt have a magic wand

Rather try a quick bowler like Varun than S Thakur, S Kaul or any other medium Pacers. All of them will go for runs but main thing is getting wickets.

Thakur n Kaul are tried in LOi and to their credit they have put perfomances in domestic n IPL 

high pace alone doesnt mean guarantee sucess....aaron hasnt found success in IPL or Domestic . Aaron speeds arent same either now

If u want to get in guys get guys like Saini, Siraj, Rajpoot, Prasidh, mavi 

Rather have a bowler taking 3-60  than 0-45.

Aaron isnt even picking wkts