3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India at Cuttack, Dec 22 2019 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

4 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Really? After 3 years of Bumrah? I mean you sound like Manju who's shocked everytime an Indian pacer clocks over 140.

Bumrah reserves most of his Yorkers for the death so its a bit predictable when he does actually deliver one, but yeah I get your point. 

Edited by FischerTal
35 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

What a ball by saini, infact what a comeback by him considering he went for 8 runs in his 1st over after that just 11 runs in 4.4 overs .

Never understood how shardul keeps jumping line ahead of all these guys .

N kohli for all the fast bowling captain- this guy plays for u in rcb and u still cant see his talen

Shardul has benefitted being part of Mumbai and CSK set-up. There are atleast 10 better bowlers than him .

1 minute ago, GautiMaan said:

Its astonishing how fans assesment of  the potential of players is more accurate than the selectors

That Shardul is mediocre was known to everonyone on icf and his dog but he is the selectors goto replacement player on every tour

coz we watch more domestic cricket then them, we dont have region bias and we are not stuck in stone age time

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

kuleep is too slow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yep.. he is too slow to be effective on slow turners.. he bowls mostly in between 70-80 kph.. this is where is the issue lies.. with that speed even if he turns.. batsmen will hv enough time to ride the turn.. his ideal speed should be 80-90 kph.. without sacrificing revs & turn.. in this speed if he develops a flipper.. he can be more effective & dangerous..

Yep.. he is too slow to be effective on slow turners.. he bowls mostly in between 70-80 kph.. this is where is the issue lies.. with that speed even if he turns.. batsmen will hv enough time to ride the turn.. his ideal speed should be 80-90 kph.. without sacrificing revs & turn.. in this speed if he develops a flipper.. he can be more effective & dangerous..
I don't think he is capable of bowling that high speeds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk