Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Indian team for the New Zealand tour will be selected on Jan 12th

Recommended Posts

If i go by MSK mindset ,Thakur, Chahar, Bhuvi and Zaleel will be quarteret for t20 i suppose. Bhuvi, thakur,chahar and shami/bumrah will be in odis and than in test we will see our successful trioka of bum/sha/ Ish with yadav as backup. 

Share this post


Link to post

Tests ----

My preferred squad

 

Openers --

1. Mayank

2. Gill

3. Rohit  (  he will be there no matter what )

 

Middle order batsmen --

4. Pujara

5. Kohli

6. Rahane

7. Vihari

 

Keeper cum batsmen --

8. Pant

9. Bharat

 

Fast bowlers --

10. Bumrah

11. Shami

12. Ishant

13. Saini

14. Umesh

 

Spinners --

15. Kuldeep

16. Jadeja

 

---- Gill can be backup opener as well as backup middle order batsman

---- Saini must be there

---- Assuming that Saha is still injured

---- Preferring Kuldeep as he can turn the ball on flatter decks too ... preferring Jadeja as he can bat at 6 or 7 based on current form. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by express bowling

Share this post


Link to post

ODIs ----

My preferred squad

 

Openers --

1. Rohit

2. Dhawan

3. Rahul

 

Middle order batsmen --

4. Kohli

6. Iyer 

7. Gill

 

Keeper cum batsmen --

8. Pant

 

Batting all-rounders --

9. Hardik

10. Sundar

11. Dube

 

Fast bowlers --

12. Bumrah

13. Shami

14. Saini 

15. Shardul 

 

Spinners --

16. Kuldeep

17. Chahal

 

---- Rahul is backup opener and backup keeper

---- Gill is backup middle order batsman

---- Dube is backup batting all-rounder for 6 or 7

---- I would love to include Prasidh, if fit.

 

Edited by express bowling

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

ODIs ----

My preferred squad

 

1. Rohit

2. Rahul

3. Rahul

 

4. Kohli

6. Iyer 

7. Gill

 

8. Pant

 

9. Hardik

10. Sundar

11. Dube

 

12. Bumrah

13. Shami

14. Saini 

15. Shardul 

 

16. Kuldeep

17. Chahal

 

---- Rahul is backup opener and backup keeper

---- Gill is backup middle order batsman

---- Dube is backup batting all-rounder for 6 or 7

---- I would love to include Prasidh, if fit.

 

3. Rahul ?  Is it Mayank as Shaw is injured?

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Tests ----

My preferred squad

 

Openers --

1. Mayank

2. Gill

3. Rohit  (  he will be there no matter what )

 

Middle order batsmen --

4. Pujara

5. Kohli

6. Rahane

7. Vihari

 

Keeper cum batsmen --

8. Pant

9. Bharat

 

Fast bowlers --

10. Bumrah

11. Shami

12. Ishant

13. Saini

14. Umesh

 

Spinners --

15. Kuldeep

16. Jadeja

 

---- Gill can be backup opener as well as backup middle order batsman

---- Saini must be there

---- Assuming that Saha is still injured

 

 

 

 

No Ashwin? If Jadeja does not perform, would you play Kuldeep over Ashwin? I know Kuldeep bowled well in Sydney but Ashwin outbowled Jadeja recently and offers more with the bat. Will be harsh to drop him if he is fit.

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Tests ----

My preferred squad

 

Openers --

1. Mayank

2. Gill

3. Rohit  (  he will be there no matter what )

 

Middle order batsmen --

4. Pujara

5. Kohli

6. Rahane

7. Vihari

 

Keeper cum batsmen --

8. Pant

9. Bharat

 

Fast bowlers --

10. Bumrah

11. Shami

12. Ishant

13. Saini

14. Umesh

 

Spinners --

15. Kuldeep

16. Jadeja

 

---- Gill can be backup opener as well as backup middle order batsman

---- Saini must be there

---- Assuming that Saha is still injured

 

 

 

 

I would rather have Warrier replacing Umesh

Umesh is  wastage of a spot

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Samcric said:

No Ashwin? If Jadeja does not perform, would you play Kuldeep over Ashwin? I know Kuldeep bowled well in Sydney but Ashwin outbowled Jadeja recently and offers more with the bat. Will be harsh to drop him if he is fit.

 

My first choice spinner in SENA is Kuldeep. He can turn the ball on most surfaces and took an impressive 5-for in Australia.

 

There isn't much to choose among the bowling of Jadeja and Ashwin in SENA. None are that good. But Jadeja is in much better batting form now and has been batting at No.6 in tests for us now. Having that option on flat tracks would be great because it would help us play 4 more bowlers on flat tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
I swear this bsdk MSKP has been the outgoing chairman of selectors for the past 6 months. When the heck is he gonna piss off? :whack2:
New selectors can only be appointed by the CAC.

There is no CAC since everyone resigned due to conflict of interest nautanki in the new constitution of BCCI.

BCCI has moved the SC to relax those rules.

Until SC relaxes the rules and new CAC is appointed who appoint a new selection committee, we are stuck with MSK.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, express bowling said:

 

Mayank can be tried but I doubt he will leap over Rahul in reality. Plus Rahul gives the option of a backup keeper in LOIs without wasting a spot ... and is in good LOI form.

 

 

But why Rahul twice at 2 &again 3 ?.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

New selectors can only be appointed by the CAC.

There is no CAC since everyone resigned due to conflict of interest nautanki in the new constitution of BCCI.

BCCI has moved the SC to relax those rules.

Until SC relaxes the rules and new CAC is appointed who appoint a new selection committee, we are stuck with MSK.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
 

Dang

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnU49pRRX3T2W6OVFpj_t

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

       Only intention in this by Kohli  is to accommodate buddy at the top , move KL  from opening and kick out Pant .

All birds killed in one Stone !

If this happens then Kohli will reach a state where is he more harmful to the team inspite of his outstanding batting credentials.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Rumor is that MSP tried his boldness one last time before the end his tenure and refused to include his buddy in the ODI  & T20 squad .

Kaptaan did junglee kutai on him . So announcement on HOLD.  

Captain ki kamble kutai honi jaroori hai.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...