Dube is supremely unfit

gakgupta

13 minutes ago, New guy said:

No idea what this guy is doing in the team. Ditto for Wahsington Sundar. No idea how Pant can be kept out for these guys

Sundar is way ahead. He is atleast a 19 year

old with potential. Won a man of the series in his first tournament and has had some decent performances. Dube is totally useless 

Have to be real here...he's not international standard at the moment. The guy is a btec Vijay Shankar....and I don't rate Vijay Shankar that highly either. Shankar, to his credit, is at least fundamentally sound.

Mediocre with bat n' ball and dreadful in the field, if this guy is one of our premier all-rounders, then the bar is really quite low I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, New guy said:

No idea what this guy is doing in the team. Ditto for Wahsington Sundar. No idea how Pant can be kept out for these guys

Of late he hasn't done anything notable but Sundar did a decent job of opening the bowling for a few matches. Dube's batting doesn't inspire much confidence atm. His bowling is a liability and so is his fielding. 

5 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Have to be real here...he's not international standard at the moment. The guy is a btec Vijay Shankar....and I don't rate Vijay Shankar that highly either. Shankar, to his credit, is at least fundamentally sound.

Mediocre with bat n' ball and dreadful in the field, if this guy is one of our premier all-rounders, then the bar is really quite low I'm afraid.

True. Performance by Dube kind of increases TRP of Pandya given that Pandya despite his potential has a lot of ground to cover.