Ankit_sharma03

Naseem Shah takes a hat trick

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Good achievement. Pak pace stock is good, at least potential is there, previous decade they relied more on slower bowlers. 

I think Rahat Ali was the most skillful bowler in the 2010s for us.

But he was too inconsistent. 

10 minutes ago, First class said:

that was funny, out of all, who-------------------- Rahat Ali :hysterical::hysterical:

I don't think you have watched Rahat when he was at his best. He was good in 2014-2016 and prior to that, superb in domestic cricket.

However he was too soft. 

1 minute ago, Autonomous said:

I don't think you have watched Rahat when he was at his best. He was good in 2014-2016 and prior to that, superb in domestic cricket.

However he was too soft. 

I just love some "expert comments " here. 

6 minutes ago, First class said:

I just love some "expert comments " here. 

Who do you think then was the most skilled bowler for us?

Sohail Khan, Imran Khan, Tanveer Ahmed, Junaid Khan?

Surely, Rahat had the gift of swing and pace which all the above bowlers lacked. Junaid was a one series wonder. 

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Keep crying about age. It’s still a hatrick.

3 hours ago, First class said:

A young bowler just achieved a test hat trick and thats  all you have to say pinhead, learn to appreciate things as they come. 

See here's the thing. You guys stop talking about his 16 years of age and focus on his hatrick and everyone else will. Currently feels like you want to have the cake and eat it too. Everytime h dies something the headlines are always - 16 year old naseem. But when then people discuss the age, you have a problem? Weird 

Just now, ganeshran said:

come on dude .. He is not 22.  He's probably 18 or 19 at best and he isn't playing age cricket anymore. 

According to the news, he was 16 in 2016 when pak held a camp. I know about him since then but I suspect he was 18-19 in 2016 and not 16. So 22-23 now. 

19 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

According to the news, he was 16 in 2016 when pak held a camp. I know about him since then but I suspect he was 18-19 in 2016 and not 16. So 22-23 now. 

I disagree, but lets say he is. Even for that he is showing some serious potential.

Of course time and fitness will tell but he and afridi means that Pak test bowling line up is settled for the near future. Would be interesting to see how they do in England tests

13 hours ago, ganeshran said:

I disagree, but lets say he is. Even for that he is showing some serious potential.

Of course time and fitness will tell but he and afridi means that Pak test bowling line up is settled for the near future. Would be interesting to see how they do in England tests

I am not doubting his potential, just age. You think when the news came in About him in a camp in 2016, he was really 16 keeping pakistani history in the mind? On top of that, they are saying he is 16 in 2020.  What is true whether he was 16 in 2016 or in 2020 or he wasnt 16 on both occasions? 

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I am not doubting his potential, just age. You think when the news came in About him in a camp in 2016, he was really 16 keeping pakistani history in the mind? On top of that, they are saying he is 16 in 2020.  What is true whether he was 16 in 2016 or in 2020 or he wasnt 16 on both occasions? 

age fudging matters a lot in age group cricket. In senior cricket who cares? 

Every time he performs well, people bring in the age issue just to knock on his achievements. I dont know how he will do over the course of his career as the biggest problem with Pakistani pacers is their consistency. But a new exciting seamer is great for the future of test cricket