ssurenn

Official PSL League 2020 thread

So watching this Lahore game. You immediately notice best case 50% seat filled. Ropes pulled in, honestly looks like 60m boundary. Quality is cricket needs to better, it isnt entertaining maybe because I neither know teams or players. Didn't know Afridi still plays and yet he looks fitter than Sarfaraz. 

34 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

So watching this Lahore game. You immediately notice best case 50% seat filled. Ropes pulled in, honestly looks like 60m boundary. Quality is cricket needs to better, it isnt entertaining maybe because I neither know teams or players. Didn't know Afridi still plays and yet he looks fitter than Sarfaraz. 

Yeah the crowd is much smaller today making the atmosphere and the side tamasha events rather dull. 

1 hour ago, rock777 said:

:finger::finger::hatsoff: son dont cry iam your father i will  to take care of you

Wah beta ek chindi league Kya dekh li dada ko beta bolney lagey don't worry I LL reach your Dadi tonight to shove some manner from ur backside .:p:

24 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Wah beta ek chindi league Kya dekh li dada ko beta bolney lagey don't worry I LL reach your Dadi tonight to shove some manner from ur backside .:p:

beta bhool gaye maih hee to tumhara baap hoon little lodu kuch yaad ayya :cheer:

On 3/9/2020 at 7:57 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

this is some batting, absolutely destroyed spinners. Reminded me a bit of heytmer 

is he in Aus plans for t20 ? atleast he shud be for next years t20 Wc in India 

Since he is playing in psl he should be able yo be ball boy around ipl grounds as an career option ;)

Pakistan now has more declared Coved-19 cases than India, is more risk prone due to a porous border with Iran and lots of movement in and out to China. Wonder why the PCB is still continuing with such a high risk strategy. Better to overreact than to wait for a crisis to set in.

3 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Why are they still playing it? Useless country doesn't even care for its people? Horrific to play at this time. 

Had North Korea been in this situation,even they would have postponed it

A sensible decision at last. Pakistanis on twitter speculating someone playing in PSL has tested positive for Corona which has prompted this decision. I hope the speculations are not true, else we could be looking at a potential sporting disaster

Alex Hales showed symptoms after landing in Eng. Currently in isolation.

Some sites saying he tested positive, some saying he showed symptoms only. In any case, its highly irresponsible of the  governing body to let psl continue this far. Not only fans but players and staffs are also vulnerable to this virus. Sad tbey learnt it the hard way and hope he doesnt have any serious ilness.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:47 AM, cric_fan said:

Alex Hales showed symptoms after landing in Eng. Currently in isolation.

Damn! Is PCB taking action by testing the teams Hales was around? Seem like his symptoms popped up after 2 days of landing. Though he could have caught it during the travel back to UK, there is a high good he might have caught it during PSL and infected his team mates.