Women's T20 Word Cup 2020

vice

Ind/Bang tonite.  The last match was a huge win for India against Australia.  

Mandana out of the game, Shafali continues with providing a blistering start but doesn't carry on but can't fault her.  Jemimah needs to carry the team without Mandana.   Need to up that NRR if it comes to that.

Edited by vice

This Indian womens team plays with more passion and enthusiasm than our mens.

I might prefer to follow them. The womens team feels young, happy and enthusiastic. Nothing wrong having older players as long as they can perform and bring energy and confidence to the team.

I love the "Sachin" clone, she is very good. She was clearing the fence with her 6s. That was very impressive.

40 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I love the "Sachin" clone, she is very good. She was clearing the fence with her 6s. That was very impressive.

The duo of Shafali and Mandana opening is an exciting display of batting.  Striking ability of Shafali is superb at this stage. Mandana can play the long innings as well along with attacking cricket.  This duo can light some fireworks for sure

8 hours ago, G_B_ said:

india beat one of nz and/or sl they are in the semis...

decent win to be honest. good for rr. No easy games in this group especially.

australia are really up against it. Need good wins against NZ and BD.

Very very strong rivalry Aust v NZ.

NZ wont roll over.

Shafali needs to stop signalling four when fielding.  Once, she actually saved a boundary but signaled a four.  Runouts were unfortunate.  Waiting for Mandana,Harman to fire as well making the top 4 quite dynamic.

Good victory in the end.  I think it was closer than the final score.  Bangladesh had a great start, fought well in the end, and Ind did well to pull them back.  

Edited by vice