AAP leader accused in IB staffer Ankit Sharma’s death

Gollum

Will need a thorough investigation but quite shocking. Ankit Sharma's parents, brother, neighbors are convinced it was Tahir Hussain and his goons who killed their son and 2-3 others (his friends) before dumping the bodies in the drain. Brutal murder...multiple stab wounds, eyes gouged out, throat slit. 

IB sleuth Ankit Sharma and two others were dragged by a Muslim mob inside AAP corporator Tahir Hussain’s house: Eyewitnesses

Rioters murder IB staffer, dump his body in a drain

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Will need a thorough investigation but quite shocking. Ankit Sharma's parents, brother, neighbors are convinced it was Tahir Hussain and his goons who killed their son and 2-3 others (his friends) before dumping the bodies in the drain. Brutal murder...multiple stab wounds, eyes gouged out, throat slit. 

IB sleuth Ankit Sharma and two others were dragged by a Muslim mob inside AAP corporator Tahir Hussain’s house: Eyewitnesses

Rioters murder IB staffer, dump his body in a drain

Yar who's this Mayur guy. The fck can one be so insensitive! What has gotten into our people? 

Just now, Stradlater said:

Yar who's this Mayur guy. The fck can one be so insensitive! What has gotten into our people? 

Deleted his account I think. But there are many Mayurs yaar, shows the character of some of our fellow countrymen. 

These riots were so avoidable, Delhi Police too bungled it up. FOE should never be absolute, protesters should have been forced to shift to a designated spot like Ramlila Maidan 1st day itself, and similar gatherings elsewehere should have been nipped in the bud (more than enough space at RM if they so desired). Also continuous monitoring by intel to avoid inflammatory speeches/slogans....on the spot arrest of those Sharjeels and Swaras. Then there would have been less reason for discontent among the public at large. Maybe the timing of Delhi election complicated matters. Not a Chankya move methinks, Shah simply lost control. 

Edited by Gollum

Pakistan has been paying the price of extremism since the days of Zia-ul-Haq, hope Indian will learn from them and from their own mistakes. India has tremendous potential to become a true world power but they need to enforce what their constitution says. Protect the minorities and resolve the Kashmir issue, that would take some leadership. 

Republic has been running a video footage about Tahir and his gang where he is intructing his men from his house and there is pistol, petrol bombs, acid bottles, stones him weilding baton organising it all and leading, his men.

And then AAP Sanjay Singh gives excuse, He called police. Police didnt reach so he had to do all that.

5 minutes ago, First class said:

Pakistan has been paying the price of extremism since the days of Zia-ul-Haq, hope Indian will learn from them and from their own mistakes. India has tremendous potential to become a true world power but they need to enforce what their constitution says. Protect the minorities and resolve the Kashmir issue, that would take some leadership. 

What resolution to Kashmir “issue”?

22 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

What action has police taken so far? 

Is police and central govt trying to protect this guy? 

Sanjay Singh, AAP Leadership said, Tahir made a phone call to Delhi Police which did not turn up in time.

Answer to your question is Ankit throat slitting and those videos of pistol , him giving direction to several dozen men, hording and throwing  petrol bomb , acid bottles, and sacs of stones on/from his rooftop, all was forced self defence due to inaction of Delhi Police.

FFS, These guys shot DP dead contables, admitted DCP to ICU, and slit throat of IB personnel. Which Government force personnel in right mind will ever respond to them without enough muscel and guns

7 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

What resolution to Kashmir “issue”?

If there's a will there's a way. First step for India would be to be realistic and accept Kashmir is a disputed territory. Don;t be rigid on no USA or any other country's involvement . Believe me if US or UN step in India will get a far better deal as India is a much stronger country and big economy both US and UN would be keen to make India happy.

India can gain tremendously from resolution of Kashmir issue, there won't be any hurdle for them to gain a permanent seat in security council and many more gains. Their economy would leave behind China's growth rate. But, you need a strong leader who would think for country and not for his/her political "vision". 

6 minutes ago, First class said:

If there's a will there's a way. First step for India would be to be realistic and accept Kashmir is a disputed territory. Don;t be rigid on no USA or any other country's involvement . Believe me if US or UN step in India will get a far better deal as India is a much stronger country and big economy both US and UN would be keen to make India happy.

India can gain tremendously from resolution of Kashmir issue, there won't be any hurdle for them to gain a permanent seat in security council and many more gains. Their economy would leave behind China's growth rate. But, you need a strong leader who would think for country and not for his/her political "vision". 

Why do you think Pakistan will agree to a UN resolution when it has NOT agreed to Conduct UN resolution 47 on plebiscite where it was asked to vacate the region for a plebiscite?

It has grabbed a land and no amount of US/UN pleading will let it vacate that. Direct Indian Pressure and its Forces are only solution, Now you can argue that its impossibe, but till late Nineties, Pakistanis were not even ready to think about talking to India.

So, lets wait for next 50 years. We will see , what future holds

18 minutes ago, First class said:

yes Pakistan should return POK and also get land ceded to China and vacate it , if there is will there is a way. First pakistan should stop coveting Indian territory and work to keep its own territory in control then everything else will follow. 

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yes Pakistan should return POK and also get land ceded to China and vacate it , if there is will there is a way. First pakistan should stop coveting Indian territory and work to keep its own territory in control then everything else will follow. 

Of course, this is too much to take for our neighbors. According to them, UN is a god gifted body, but they will conveniently ignore the fact for a “resolution” on Kashmir issue, they need to leave PoK first. This is what the UN resolution wanted.

Concealing harsh facts to paint a different different picture has been the norm with our deluded neighbors from the North West. 

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Here we go again, same old rant, its hard to discuss things with pinheads. Seriously . I live in US and have many Indians friend, in fact I played in a cricket  team, I was the only non-Indian. They all were smart and open minded folks, whats wrong with you guys. I guess a case of "frog in the well ". 

1 minute ago, First class said:

Here we go again, same old rant, its hard to discuss things with pinheads. Seriously . I live in US and have many Indians friend, in fact I played in a cricket  team, I was the only non-Indian. They all were smart and open minded folks, whats wrong with you guys. I guess a case of "frog in the well ". 

Your fake news peddling and hiding inconvenient facts about your home country is far more staggering.