Jump to content
Gollum

UNHRC files intervention application in SC on CAA, India hits back

Recommended Posts

LINK

 

WTF !!!! This is crazy, unheard of. CAA has been passed by Indian Parliament, this is an internal matter of India. India happens to be a sovereign country. How dare they?

 

This CAA issue is now totally a fight between India and her enemies, no other explanation. Libbus should hang their heads in shame, did all this drama because they wanted to see refugees from those 3 countries suffer. Why are anti-CAA protests still going on? Do Islamists and LW extremists want a civil war now? What will it take to quench their thirst for blood? 

 

When was the last time UNHRC made noise about wipeout of dharmics in Afg? Or persecution in Pak/BD? KP exodus?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want that the role of UN should be increased to that level, where it could directly forbid black laws like blasphemy in Islamic countries, and also all other discriminatory laws in all the countries of the world. 

 

UN Human Rights Commission is on the right in all events. Had it got enough power, then we would have not seen so much suffering of the minorities in the Islamic countries, and also not an unbalanced bloody reaction by the majority in the countries like Burma and India. 

 

Unfortunately, things are moving in the negative direction, and the Fanatics on all sides, have started targeting UN directly. Natenyahu and Trump administration are busy in making all kind of allegations against UN. And now they are going to be joined by Modi too. 

 

On the other side, Muslims are also making allegations that UN is a tool of Western world against them. 

 

So, everyone is blaming UN, instead of looking at their own mistakes. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UN is nato. End of story divide and conquer is their tactic. They are still doing this in the name of freedom while still exploiting the third world. It used to be Africa and most of the Asian countries except Japan. Now India must take a firm stand on where it stands on a global stage. If its stepping back then this will look even worse. Whatever CAA might be its still not a pressing issue for UN to intervene. And who is UN to speak about a sovereign country like India. To me its just posturing. Nothing will happen. India should ignore it or if it must act, act aggressively and show UN its place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gollum said:

This CAA issue is now totally a fight between India and her enemies, no other explanation. Libbus should hang their heads in shame, did all this drama because they wanted to see refugees from those 3 countries suffer. Why are anti-CAA protests still going on? Do Islamists and LW extremists want a civil war now? What will it take to quench their thirst for blood? 

What absolute and utter nonsense.

 

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

 

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What absolute and utter nonsense.

 

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

 

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

 

How many persecuted muslims from the said 3 countries have sought refuge in India? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



What absolute and utter nonsense.
 
The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.
 
The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.


Typical half baked knowledge.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What absolute and utter nonsense.

 

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

 

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

Persecuted Muslims of PAK, AFG and BAN can go to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Malaysia, Indonesia and a 69 other Islamic countries in the world and live there happily while following their religion without an issue. Besides, why the fukk would we want to let those same people back into our country who demanded a separate land for themselves to escape yeevil Yindoos ? I mean what logic is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What absolute and utter nonsense.

 

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

 

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

Nobody in the world wants those despicable rohingya muslims except you. None of the 57 Muslim countries want them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What absolute and utter nonsense.

 

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

 

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

There is so much trash in this post. One doesn’t know where to begin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Nobody in the world wants those despicable rohingya muslims except you. None of the 57 Muslim countries want them. 

Forgot muslim countries, even the liberals beloved EU has started to push back on migrant refugees. One rule for them, another for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gollum said:

LINK

 

WTF !!!! This is crazy, unheard of. CAA has been passed by Indian Parliament, this is an internal matter of India. India happens to be a sovereign country. How dare they?

 

This CAA issue is now totally a fight between India and her enemies, no other explanation. Libbus should hang their heads in shame, did all this drama because they wanted to see refugees from those 3 countries suffer. Why are anti-CAA protests still going on? Do Islamists and LW extremists want a civil war now? What will it take to quench their thirst for blood? 

 

When was the last time UNHRC made noise about wipeout of dharmics in Afg? Or persecution in Pak/BD? KP exodus?

 

Like it or not muslims are extremely powerful globally. Lot of countries has too much financial stake with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its inevitable if India wants to be a superpower. There will be conflicts, possible intervention by western interests. Hopefully, like Russia & China, India is strong enough internally to resist such biased institutions, and protect its own interests...

 

Although, We still are struck with western validation, and so its a big moment for our SC. If they do not reject such foreign intervention, its opens many dangerous implications...

Edited by someone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What absolute and utter nonsense.

 

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

 

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

Absolutely it's religion based why should Muslims from Pak/Bd and afg  should get asylum in India when they were formed on religion. Minorities in those countries have no persecution rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

the fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities

this is a blatant lie.

 

CAA is for asylum seekers who obviously are therefore not Indian citizens. Its for asylum seekers from Muslims majority countries where Muslims who are the source of persecution are majority. 

 

@EnterTheVoid appears to be a spreader of lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, diga said:

BTW  which lawyer filed the application in SC for UNHCR?  Hindus should summarily boycott the lawyer

who is bothered man SC with quash it.

Look below who this UN HRC has.

 

The 2020 UN Human Rights Council opened this week. Members include:

 
Flag of Pakistan

Pakistan — death penalty for 'blasphemers'

 
Flag of Somalia

Somalia — death penalty for gays

 
Flag of Sudan

Sudan — same

 
Upwards arrow
 
Flag of Mauritania

Mauritania — has 500,000 slaves

 
Flag of Venezuela

Venezuela — Maduro tyranny

 
Flag of Qatar

Qatar — enslaves migrants

 
Flag of Libya

Libya — same

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

 

How many persecuted muslims from the said 3 countries have sought refuge in India? 

 

They are welcome too, CAA doesn’t say they will not allow Muslims persecuted in Pak. It will take a longer time for them than Non-Muslims. These woke libtards in foreign countries read opEds and regurgitate their libtard idols’ opinions. 

Edited by coffee_rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, someone said:

Its inevitable if India wants to be a superpower. There will be conflicts, possible intervention by western interests. Hopefully, like Russia & China, India is strong enough internally to resist such biased institutions, and protect its own interests...

 

Although, We still are struck with western validation, and so its a big moment for our SC. If they do not reject such foreign intervention, its opens many dangerous implications...

This is the watershed moment, if India remains assertive it would indirectly signal the decline of western powers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beetle said:

Have they ever thought of doing the same in Pakistan ,the way they treat their minorities there.

I am all for that. 

 

Role of UN should be increased and more and more powers should be given to UN. Hopefully, it would one day end the wars and disputes in the world completely. 

 

UN should challenge the Blasphemy laws in Islamic countries which are the main weapon against the minorities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vilander said:

who is bothered man SC with quash it.

Look below who this UN HRC has.

 

The 2020 UN Human Rights Council opened this week. Members include:

 
Flag of Pakistan

Pakistan — death penalty for 'blasphemers'

 
Flag of Somalia

Somalia — death penalty for gays

 
Flag of Sudan

Sudan — same

 
Upwards arrow
 
Flag of Mauritania

Mauritania — has 500,000 slaves

 
Flag of Venezuela

Venezuela — Maduro tyranny

 
Flag of Qatar

Qatar — enslaves migrants

 
Flag of Libya

Libya — same

 

Wtf! Seriously!!!!

Don't these countries have any shame !

Doesn't UN have any shame?

Bloody UN is nothing but a piece of crappy joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

To be true the protests are not about the persecuted Muslims in Islamic countries and their getting asylum in India.

 

Actually these protests in India are not taking place due to CAA, but it is about the "wicked combination" of "CAA+NRC" that Indian Muslim+Secularists are protesting about. 

 

The intentional plan is to make Indian Muslims "stateless" through NRC, but to give others citizenship again through CAA (except for Indian Muslims). 

 

I know the evils of Muslim communities for not integrating with others. Despite this, still I don't think that going to this much extreme is necessary, while Indian Muslims don't pose that much danger. The response from the majority Indian Hindus is not appropriate. 

 

This out of balance reaction by Indian Hindus will push all the liberal Indian Muslims towards extremism too. 

 

Actually, I don't see that Hindu Religion has the potential TODAY to absorb other religions in it. The followers of other religion feel no attraction in it. In fact the younger Hindu generations themselves are going away from the religion themselves and feeling no attraction in it's practices any more. 

 

Only platform which is attractive enough that every one could join it and live peacefully and happily, it belongs to the Secularism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

This out of balance reaction by Indian Hindus will push all the liberal Indian Muslims towards extremism too. 

 

Actually, I don't see that Hindu Religion has the potential TODAY to absorb other religions in it. The followers of other religion feel no attraction in it. In fact the younger Hindu generations themselves are going away from the religion themselves and feeling no attraction in it's practices any more. 

 

Only platform which is attractive enough that every one could join it and live peacefully and happily, it belongs to the Secularism. 

That's seriously wrong. It's the Indian Hindus who have to react to safeguard themselves,  which is partly due to the inaction or deafening silence of liberal Muslims towards the extremists violent actions.

 

Hindu religion has a history of absorbing different cultures and religions. Yet, there are some foreign religions which are hostile so it's obvious Hindus have to fight such challenge. Just denying the problem, will not the solve it. And Secularism is a 2-ways, especially when the other side is not displaying mutual respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, whoever wants to preach secularism to us, we should just grow a pair and tell them to fcuk off. Just like this gentleman who says - "We won't have Muslims in our country because that keeps us safe". Let the libtards squeal, who cares?

 

 

Edited by motomaverick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MechEng said:

 

Oh! Then it's alright and nothing to worry about. I thought it was EU countries first.

there is germany and netherland and India in the group currently i guess getting out in 2021. but majority are banana republics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Actually, I don't see that Hindu Religion has the potential TODAY to absorb other religions in it. The followers of other religion feel no attraction in it. In fact the younger Hindu generations themselves are going away from the religion themselves and feeling no attraction in it's practices any more. 

 

Only platform which is attractive enough that every one could join it and live peacefully and happily, it belongs to the Secularism. 

lol closet islamist spotted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

this is just a load of crap. You need to educate yourself on basic facts before displaying such ignorance on public platforms. 

 

NRC is intended to identify illegal immigrants. India has the largest illegal immigration population IN THE WORLD, majority from Bangladesh. The number of these illegal immigrants is conservatively given as between 1.2 to 2 crore (12 to 20 million) as per data submitted in Parliament in 2004, 2016 and an analysis submitted by our ex-RAW (intelligence org) chief. 

 

These illegal immigrants are either Hindus (running away from barbaric persecution as even Muslim academics in Bangladesh have acknowledged..even advent of 'secular' Sheikh Hasina govt has not managed to cure the problem of Islamic fanaticism driving Hindus & Buddhists like Chakma out of BD)  or Muslims (economic migrants like Latinos in US, but many are absorbed by Islamist politicians/orgs in India with intention of skewing India's demography and/or carving out 'Greater Bangladesh' or a 'Mughalistan corridor' cutting across Northern and Eastern India)

 

India has a civilizational duty to offer refuge to Hindus - this has been accepted since time of partition even by 'secular' leaders like Gandhi and Nehru. 

 

India has no duty to give refuge to Muslims, that too Muslims who chose to partition the country. In fact, as a still developing country, we need to tightly control our borders and ensure that our limited resources serve our citizens alone.

 

An NRC was carried out in Assam, and despite extremely cumbersome documentary requirements (Assam had a unique requirement of people needing to prove pre-1971 residence in Assam), no mass violence took place. 19 lakh (1.9 million) people did not make it to the final list, around half of which are said to be Muslims).

 

A nationwide NRC won't require people to dig out old documents from 1971 - as yet, no rules for such an exercise have been framed, there is every chance that only 'doubtful residents' will be asked by district authorities to produce citizenship proof. Intelligence agencies know the pockets in which Bangladeshis have been settled by 'secularists' - so by deploying Bengali dialect experts, the illegals CAN be weeded out.

 

The exercise won't be simple, administrative challenges can't be dismissed, but it also won't be as complex as the Assam NRC where 1971-era documentation was needed. And people are realistic - Many illegals by now would have acquired various genuine ID documents, by hook or crook. But if even 30% of illegals can be identified, that would be a big achievement - just the determination to carry out this exercise will signal to future illegals and their votebank guardians in India that the good old days are over. Deporting them to Bangladesh is another challenge, but there are ways and means of achieving that too. 

 

It is pure BS to suggest that 200 million Muslims will be made stateless. Assuming India has 10 million illegal Bangladeshi Muslims, if we manage to identify 5 million (remember 1 million have already been identified in Assam), the exercise would be a success and it would send a clear signal that we care for our borders and sovereignty.

 

Indian Muslims are being led up the garden path by vested interests to go against their own interests by taking up cudgels on behalf of illegal immigrants. But they will see sense when emotions subside and the fanatical instigators in their midst are dealt with.

 

PS # 1 -  DO NOT threaten us with 'Muslim extremism' - we have been fighting a brutal Islamofascist state for 70 years that has a declared policy of death-by-1000-cuts. We have undergone a bloody partition and witnessed a Hindu genocide unlike world has seen on our Easter borders in 1971. From late-90s through 2000s decade, our cities have suffered more Islamic terror attacks, many by homegrown extremists, than any other country.

 

We are as battle-hardened against Islamic extremism as any country in the world. We have, are and will continue to defeat Islamic extremism.

 

PS # 2 - You have shown your ignorance on a simple legal-political issue, so its pointless to discuss something as profound as Hindu Dharma with you. So be happy with your status of fastest-growing-religion achieved through conversion of prison inmates and by reducing women to their wombs.  

 

PS# 3 - Practise secularism in at least one Muslim-majority nation, then come back and discuss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again *ing epic post. 

 

Everything i ever wanted to say in the subject but unable to because of lack of coherence. 

 

What a poster !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I want that the role of UN should be increased to that level, where it could directly forbid black laws like blasphemy in Islamic countries, and also all other discriminatory laws in all the countries of the world. 

 

UN Human Rights Commission is on the right in all events. Had it got enough power, then we would have not seen so much suffering of the minorities in the Islamic countries, and also not an unbalanced bloody reaction by the majority in the countries like Burma and India. 

 

Unfortunately, things are moving in the negative direction, and the Fanatics on all sides, have started targeting UN directly. Natenyahu and Trump administration are busy in making all kind of allegations against UN. And now they are going to be joined by Modi too. 

 

On the other side, Muslims are also making allegations that UN is a tool of Western world against them. 

 

So, everyone is blaming UN, instead of looking at their own mistakes. . 

UN exists to serve the interests of nations, not the other way round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Actually these protests in India are not taking place due to CAA, but it is about the "wicked combination" of "CAA+NRC" that Indian Muslim+Secularists are protesting about. 

 

The intentional plan is to make Indian Muslims "stateless" through NRC, but to give others citizenship again through CAA (except for Indian Muslims). 

Given that 95% of Indian Muslims have papers, this is nothing more than Islamist fear mongering.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

I know the evils of Muslim communities for not integrating with others. Despite this, still I don't think that going to this much extreme is necessary, while Indian Muslims don't pose that much danger. The response from the majority Indian Hindus is not appropriate. 

I agree it isn’t appropriate. We need to be far more forceful so that this desert cult minority thinks twice before starting riots.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

This out of balance reaction by Indian Hindus will push all the liberal Indian Muslims towards extremism too. 

All liberal Muslims are either extremist Islamist appeasers or silent under it because we all know that unlike Christian or Hindu extremism, Islamist extremism isn’t twisting anything, it’s just the most pure version of Islam.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Actually, I don't see that Hindu Religion has the potential TODAY to absorb other religions in it. The followers of other religion feel no attraction in it. In fact the younger Hindu generations themselves are going away from the religion themselves and feeling no attraction in it's practices any more. 

 

Only platform which is attractive enough that every one could join it and live peacefully and happily, it belongs to the Secularism. 

That happens to all kids but once they get married and settle down, they mostly come back to the fold. Like I did and practically 90% of liberal Hindus I know personally. 

 

Sorry but your westernized liberalism will not win vs is an we will make sure it doesn’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What absolute and utter nonsense.

 

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

 

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

No **** CAA is discriminatory. Almost all countries discriminate against majority religion from country of origin when it comes to refugee status as persecuted for religion. If you are orthodox Russian or Polish Catholic you cannot claim religious persecution as cause for refugee status when applying to 99% countries. Coz that’s sensible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vilander said:

who is bothered man SC with quash it.

Look below who this UN HRC has.

 

The 2020 UN Human Rights Council opened this week. Members include:

 
Flag of Pakistan

Pakistan — death penalty for 'blasphemers'

 
Flag of Somalia

Somalia — death penalty for gays

 
Flag of Sudan

Sudan — same

 
Upwards arrow
 
Flag of Mauritania

Mauritania — has 500,000 slaves

 
Flag of Venezuela

Venezuela — Maduro tyranny

 
Flag of Qatar

Qatar — enslaves migrants

 
Flag of Libya

Libya — same

 

To be honest, that's funny, if true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...