New guy

India legends vs West Indies Legends

2 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Look at Tino's speed at this age. Our karke aaya wannabe can also imitate that from the original karke aaya calypso boy.

Oh I didn’t know he was retired leave alone a legend 

21 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Tendulkar as always got out to a left arm spinner.. they've always troubled him - Ashley Giles, Grant Flower, many others

Lucky they didn't draft McGrath for fun :phehe:

Tuk tuk 124 SR :hysterical:

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Lucky they didn't draft McGrath for fun :phehe:

Tuk tuk 124 SR :hysterical:

Look who is talking lol. Thala has great strike rate of 126 in T20Is. In his prime days he was having strike rate of 116

40 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Look who is talking lol. Thala has great strike rate of 126 in T20Is. In his prime days he was having strike rate of 116

Dude if i go by your logic  Rayudu has more average than Sachin in ODI's :hysterical: and Afridi has better SR than sachin :giggle:

Edited by Rasgulla

4 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Dude if i go by your logic  Rayudu has more average than Sachin in ODI's :hysterical: and Afridi has better SR than sachin :giggle:

Abe you are calling sachin's one knock of 124 strike rate as tuk tuk then what you will call dhoni's entire T20I career of strike rate 126?

15 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Abe you are calling sachin's one knock of 124 strike rate as tuk tuk then what you will call dhoni's entire T20I career of strike rate 126?

:giggle: 78 IPL MATCHES 119SR Mr. Tuk Tuk Tendulkar 

2 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Not kidding - Sachin can walk into Indian test and LOI teams at this age and still do better than the likes of hyped brat and bahane 

He can do better than Rahane and Pujara for sure

9 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:giggle: 78 IPL MATCHES 119SR Mr. Tuk Tuk Tendulkar 

Oh yes IPL > Internationall 

Sometimes I really believe you have some mental defects. that poster showed dhonis International strike rate and somehow you cannot comprehend that and are talking about IPL as if its somehow proving your point?

You know how logic works right? You spoke about ipl and that poster showed dhonis international strike rate is similar and then you somehow went back to ipl instead of addressing that? 

All this years I felt you were a troll but now I kinda feel sorry for you 

Edited by New guy

4 hours ago, New guy said:

Oh yes IPL > Internationall 

Sometimes I really believe you have some mental defects. that poster showed dhonis International strike rate and somehow you cannot comprehend that and are talking about IPL as if its somehow proving your point?

You know how logic works right? You spoke about ipl and that poster showed dhonis international strike rate is similar and then you somehow went back to ipl instead of addressing that? 

All this years I felt you were a troll but now I kinda feel sorry for you 

He was never good enough to make T20I squad lol. Sehwag did and he couldn't. They are playing together for 6 to 7 years. *Hint hint* 

If you can't hack it in IPL. How exactly will you deliver on International stage :hysterical:

I know you have to defend your Ailiaaa now as a paid PR but this is too much.