Ind W vs Aus W, t20 WC 2020,8th march

11 minutes ago, ssurenn said:

India in Last 1 month

Lost U19WC Final
Lost Odi series vs NZ
Lost Test series vs NZ
Lost Women's Tri series Final
Lost Women's T20WC Final

We will lose this SA series as well.Kohli ki lohli nahi khadi hogi is baar..:phehe:

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

* off Modi...sabse bada panauti, Sonia's regime saw 3 men's ICC tittles and 2 U-19 ones.

Image result for modi world cup

I miss Dhoni, the guy got 3 world titles for this trophy starved nation. Winnings trophies is still an event for India.

Indian cricket needs another MS like character soon, because as you said these choke jobs are getting nauseating.

29 minutes ago, ssurenn said:

India Women in last three knock-outs in World Cup:

2017 ODI WC Final - Lost
2018 T20 WC Semi - Lost 
2020 T20 WC Final - Lost

If it weren't for Sydney's shytty weather, they would have been knocked out in semi here also.

I havent seen Indian women play in recent times and only tuned in to watch this game. Have to say, even skills wise, they look leagues behind Australia and barely look like they can even compete with them. Maybe it was just nerves and had a bad day but Aussies were far and above the deserved winners. No contest.

From SM I gather that Indian fans are happy and proud of our efforts, they are equally to blame. Our standards have dipped so much, maybe they have matured but I sometimes miss the 2000s when we demanded more from our teams. 

3 hours ago, sergio04 said:

Vote for congress in 2023 and save India from international humilations.

Cricket n politics r different.

Why not make pappu coach for both men n women's tea?

Women are in a different situation than men, in that it is only recently that players had access to good facilities, decent pay etc. Also, it is pretty recent that girls have been encouraged to take up cricket.Despite that, they have played well enough to get to SFs or Fs. But overall, they have more catching up to do before they can consistently beat an England or Australia on a regular basis. They have more depth, they are better prepared. Wondering whether women would benefit from outside coaching for now. I think our players and coaches would gain from this. 

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

What a fall for Dada

I dont know what qualification this Jay shah chewtiya has other than being the son of Amit shah. No prior experience of heading a big cricketing organisation, no otherwise managerial experience except running his own company. Should be kicked out ASAP

14 hours ago, kirkutfan said:

Women are in a different situation than men, in that it is only recently that players had access to good facilities, decent pay etc. Also, it is pretty recent that girls have been encouraged to take up cricket.Despite that, they have played well enough to get to SFs or Fs. But overall, they have more catching up to do before they can consistently beat an England or Australia on a regular basis. They have more depth, they are better prepared. Wondering whether women would benefit from outside coaching for now. I think our players and coaches would gain from this. 

they beat Aus in game 1 in the round robin.

This was a choke.  They will benefit from a mental conditioning coach.