How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He might’ve paid taxes more than any other cricketer, whatever he does extra is good and appreciated 

Give him an award for paying taxes LOL Everyone is paying tax not just him.  Never seen such stingy person. India needs help at this time. 

22 hours ago, Gollum said:

Guys do you think the lockdown will be extended? y when do you think things will get manageable in different countries, esp our own? 

Slowly and steadily they will give more and more exemptions like they are already doing. Things will not open overnight.

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

You don't understand. You can't test people randomly until they have Symptoms.

Actually you can. They need to focus on ramping up tests. And also focus on serological surveys. That is the only way out of lockdown by identifying the people who are immune and can return to work.

Case in point: South Korea

Aggressive testing is the only way.

I understand there are not enough tests, but ramping up production of tests is the way to go, not denying tests.

On top of that everyone needs to wear masks, especially because there are not enough tests and we do not know who the asymptomatic carriers are. Homemade handkerchief masks will do. This is NOT about protecting oneself. It is about preventing spread.

My mask protects you, your mask protects me.

Case in point: Czech Republic, Taiwan, South Korea, Mongolia

Very proud of India in this regard (as opposed to the uneducated CDC of USA, and the morons of WHO):

http://psa.gov.in/sites/default/files/pdf/PSAManualonMasks_PIB_FINALpdf.pdf

On 3/25/2020 at 2:29 PM, coffee_rules said:

One tested postive at work last reported to work 12 days ago. Not in my group or worked closely. They did clean his work area, location still open as we are essential services, I am wfh this week. NY cases are worse, running out of ventis, Even non-covid critical cases are lost because of overwhelming covid cases. **** scared now

That guy passed away, he was in my team but I didn’t work in the same work area. Part of location is closed. Teams are mad for not quarantining or closing location. A second person is tested positive. Couped up at home.

If India sending 90 tons of protective equipment abroad is true, there is a bunch of corruption going on.

Countries are paying 10x price for protective equipment right now, and bribing their way to take supplies out of India?

1 hour ago, kosingh said:

India sends 90 tons of protective equipment and safety gear to Serbia a coupe of days ago.

WTF is wrong with the governemnt

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-sends-covid-19-protective-gear-to-serbia-amid-huge-shortage-at-home-2203900?pfrom=home-bigstory

Exported by St.Mary's rubber,Kerala... maybe the order was placed months before . maybe it got cleared by the rice bag converts .. who knows?

On 3/31/2020 at 2:47 PM, rkt.india said:

You don't understand. You can't test people randomly until they have Symptoms.

People with symptoms aren't being tested. 

The government is failing massively. Constant lies about what's being done. Missed opportunities and plenty of sitting on hands