How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

15 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

They did & warned the Senate as well as the dumbass leading the White house, didn't you read that about half a dozen Senators dumped millions of $ worth of stock after receiving closed door Intel on the outbreak in Jan?

Interesting.

One good thing about tomorrow's curfew is it will enable the govt to collect statistics on how much pre-curfew shopping was done after the curfew was proposed. It will gauge how much is needed in crisis times. I hope this is one of the reasons for the curfew other than just getting the public more vigilant and prepared using this as a drill. If that is another reason then I would agree that this govt is more proactive without creating any unnecessary fuss. Lets hope so.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:41 PM, someone said:

N95 is more pollution mask, so it filters more, yet it doesnt necessary protect from viruses. In an environment where others arent wearing masks, germs can spread. Thus, need social distancing and if around people, make sure everybody wears masks...

got N95 mask..

i start sweating within 5 mins ..  diff to use 

11 hours ago, Laaloo said:

I wish we had your jihadi khan in charge instead. 

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

The reporter should be embarrassed for showing the stupidity.

Gotta love it when the bootlickers (more like boot deepthroaters in your case) willingly put their hands up so we can identify them.

Fragile supporters for a fragile president

1 hour ago, Sachinism said:

Gotta love it when the bootlickers (more like boot deepthroaters in your case) willingly put their hands up so we can identify them.

What was wrong in what Trump said? Instead of personal attacks on people, debate on facts. The leading question had to be attacked. You are missing your sweet-talking mollycoddling peoples’ president?

3 hours ago, Sachinism said:

I am not in US. Why would I support trump? I don't give a damn about trump. Just appalled at the stupidity of that reporter. You are at trump but not seeing the stupid sensationalism done by the reporter. Trump is trump but that doesn't mean these reporters get a free run.

6 hours ago, Laaloo said:

We have identified jihadi symphatizers like you as well. Keep being a retard.

LOL dude you are beyond pathetic. Your whole shtick is 'Muslims are evil'. Learn to think beyond the hate ingrained in you.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What was wrong in what Trump said? Instead of personal attacks on people, debate on facts. The leading question had to be attacked. You are missing your sweet-talking mollycoddling peoples’ president?

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I am not in US. Why would I support trump? I don't give a damn about trump. Just appalled at the stupidity of that reporter. You are at trump but not seeing the stupid sensationalism done by the reporter. Trump is trump but that doesn't mean these reporters get a free run.

He gave him the softest of softballs and the oaf couldn't even take the opportunity to provide assurance to the American people.

It's funny how you're offended by some name-calling, but ignore the fact this idiot is costing lives.

Let's see today's failure. https://twitter.com/i/events/1241436542792433664

Dr. Fauci had to hold a presser to correct the nonsense the orangatun was spouting.

Go on... show us how deep you're willing to take it by defending this. 

28 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

LOL dude you are beyond pathetic. Your whole shtick is 'Muslims are evil'. Learn to think beyond the hate ingrained in you.

He gave him the softest of softballs and the oaf couldn't even take the opportunity to provide assurance to the American people.

It's funny how you're offended by some name-calling, but ignore the fact this idiot is costing lives.

Let's see today's failure. https://twitter.com/i/events/1241436542792433664

Dr. Fauci had to hold a presser to correct the nonsense the orangatun was spouting.

Go on... show us how deep you're willing to take it by defending this. 

Lol look who’s talking. A jihadi sympathizer like you will see jihadi takeover of Londonistan. Retards like you deserve to live in sharia law.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:30 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

This sh!t is getting serious. Here in UK or Europe in general, its cerfew like situation. People asked to WFH for forseeable future, supermarkets are empty with no handsanitizers or tissue papers, even foods are less available, all sports events and social gatherings cancelled, markets getting a pounding and world is heading towards recession. The situation was probably never as grim since world war 2.

How is it in USA or in India guys? Anyone from Hongkong or SGP here?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can't say how it's going on in USA - Trump and his fox news crew are idiots for letting it get to this stage. 

In Canada, it's almost impossible to get tested despite what you may hear on tv. I was not sure if I had the virus or common flu, 811 and other services line for coronavirus is not going through. You can't just show up to hospital and randomly get tested. Luckily it turned out to be the common flue. Super market is empty of your essential needs. If you are lucky, you might find a box here and there. Luckily, fresh vegetables/fruits are still available in abundance (wonder for how long). Meat, not so much. Toilet paper - as rare as a shiny Pokémon these days. Alcohol to disinfect - LOL good luck!

This is the part that pissing me off: gov is warning us over and over again to stay in to protect the old, some old people doesn't seem to give two Fu*k about it. Shopping for nonsense like lipstick, going to church, etc. Younger generation are off university, yet partying and what not. People who are coming from trips are being told to self qurantine but are walking around like nothing happened (one officially got taken by the police in Quebec cause she had the virus and did not stay home).

All banks are making their employees come to work, grocery stores aswell. Call center employees are the ones most at risk considering they are sharing the same space/equipment with everyone.

Friends who works at the airport said no actual protocol is bring followed. Just asking them simply if they are from red zone countries. If yes, stay back, if no, go home and stay for 14 days even though they all came down from the same plane. But lots of people are not listening. 

2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

This @Laaloo chumpster is a racist, racist sympathiser and racist apologist all rolled into one. And that thing has been that way since day dot.

Here I was thinking that a "one trick pony" could only do "one trick"

34 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

This @Laaloo chumpster is a racist, racist sympathiser and racist apologist all rolled into one. And that thing has been that way since day dot.

Here I was thinking that a "one trick pony" could only do "one trick"

lol I’d rather be a racist than a terrorist 

Edited by Laaloo