How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

5 hours ago, Sachinism said:

LOL dude you are beyond pathetic. Your whole shtick is 'Muslims are evil'. Learn to think beyond the hate ingrained in you.

He gave him the softest of softballs and the oaf couldn't even take the opportunity to provide assurance to the American people.

It's funny how you're offended by some name-calling, but ignore the fact this idiot is costing lives.

Let's see today's failure. https://twitter.com/i/events/1241436542792433664

Dr. Fauci had to hold a presser to correct the nonsense the orangatun was spouting.

Go on... show us how deep you're willing to take it by defending this. 

I am not defending Trump. Neither trump or anyone for that matter can do anything about it. It's the people themselves who have to stay home to be safe  Only thing people can do is be sensible. If someone talks nonsense, he is going to get it back like that reporter did. 

My locality is surprisingly responding very well to the PM's plea. Feels like a zombie post-apocalyptic world. All I hear outside is birds chirping.
The only thing which is working normal is the Amazon hub right across my house. Sadly it seems it's business as usual for them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol look who’s talking. A jihadi sympathizer like you will see jihadi takeover of Londonistan. Retards like you deserve to live in sharia law.

13 hours ago, Laaloo said:

lol I’d rather be a racist than a terrorist 

LMAO there you go. This is the only reason they support Trump, he enables their racism. 

When they can't defend his actions, their true reason for support is the only thing left

"Yeh, I hate people because I can't put together a logical thought and it's easier to blame others than to actually disect an issue"

11 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I am not defending Trump. Neither trump or anyone for that matter can do anything about it. It's the people themselves who have to stay home to be safe  Only thing people can do is be sensible. If someone talks nonsense, he is going to get it back like that reporter did. 

Sure you're not. Going to great lengths to challenge the behaviour of a journalist (who's literal job is to challenge those in power) but not much to say about the snowflake in chief

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Jai Bheem Jai Meem crowd trending #मंदिर_धन_लाओ_कोरोना_भागाओं on Twitter. Fakr hai!

Bastards, esp the Islamists with Ghazni mindset. Waise about time our temples are freed from govt control, how is this loot secularism? 

Edited by Gollum

22 hours ago, Sachinism said:

LMAO there you go. This is the only reason they support Trump, he enables their racism. 

When they can't defend his actions, their true reason for support is the only thing left

"Yeh, I hate people because I can't put together a logical thought and it's easier to blame others than to actually disect an issue"

Sure you're not. Going to great lengths to challenge the behaviour of a journalist (who's literal job is to challenge those in power) but not much to say about the snowflake in chief

Lol your government is still allowing flights from China and Italy. Your trains are packed. And you’re offended because trump called it a chinese virus.

@velu can’t make this **** up :cantstop:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Those who can read Tamil, what does this say? Apparently fake news.

"In TN, Coronavirus has killed 9 people, 8000 affected. The decision to restrict 3 districts including Chennai by the central govt has caused fear among the people. Hence TN govt should direct all their energy to make people feel secure. "

I don't see anything controversial or fake. Seems a good message from the opposition leader Stalin.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

"In TN, Coronavirus has killed 9 people, 8000 affected. The decision to restrict 3 districts including Chennai by the central govt has caused fear among the people. Hence TN govt should direct all their energy to make people feel secure. "

I don't see anything controversial or fake. Seems a good message from the opposition leader Stalin.

But have 9 people died in TN because of this stupid virus? 

#FakeNewsStalin is trending.