How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

That dumbass nba player purposely touched all the mics a couple days back saying it’s no big deal and viola he got the virus. Now the regular season about 18 more games per team is suspended.

March madness going on with no fans in the stands lol

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

First time hearing a ban on all flights from Europe but since the experts are still finding the root cause of the rpoboem and how to contain it, we have to take such tough decisions. Its a decent experiment to curtain travel by Trump’s team. However, I would have also extended the travel ban to UK too and not just the schengen areas.

For social introverts like me, this is like a dream come true

4 cases in our county of close to 1.5 mil people no community spread yet, community spread likely started in neighboring Toronto. Wondering how and when they will start restrictions on schools and child cares , offices would have to go full WFH before doing that. 

Apparently before using disinfectants we need to look for DIN a drug identification number. 

People are going crazy on instant sanitizers and toilet paper *ing idiots.

5 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I was buying some basic stuff at the grocery and saw people carrying sacks of rice..I mean wth...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

There are already TP shortages here. Pretty soon, America is gonna adopt indic cultural practices like folding hands to greet each other and wiping ass with water lol

Edited by FischerTal

A week ago , an IT company (which is like 2 km away from where I work) in Hyderabad got locked down as one of their employees tested positive. 

There was this talk of all the offices in our surroundings likely to be locked down for a month but it turned out just a rumour. :hitler:

Can't see much preparation here. Caller tunes give info about the Corona Virus. Some schools are shut.

General shortage of masks and hand sanitizers.

Some days back, I went to see Thappad , and saw an infomercial about precautionary steps for Corona Virus. They repeated this in the interval too.

Unfortunately not too many people were in the theatre to witness the instructions. However, that can't be solely be attributed to the Corona Virus. 

11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Can't see much preparation here. Caller tunes give info about the Corona Virus. Some schools are shut.

General shortage of masks and hand sanitizers.

Some days back, I went to see Thappad , and saw an infomercial about precautionary steps for Corona Virus. They repeated this in the interval too.

Unfortunately not too many people were in the theatre to witness the instructions. However, that can't be solely be attributed to the Corona Virus. 

If they have replaced those god awful Rahul Dravid anti-smoking ads then that would be the only redeeming quality of this pandemic