Forever Indian

First time ICF history when an India match did not have Match Thread?

33 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Nothing like that. If IPL starts you'll see em flocking like sheep.

IPL seems dead before arrival with the travel ban. I will badly miss it, was looking forward to the entertainment.

2 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

From my 10+ years in ICF, I have seen even matches against minnows like Afghanistan having match thread an hour or two before start.

Seems even ardent cricket fans don't care about this pointless series or the brainless team management.

The lack of apparent interest a harbinger of the post cricket era?

Indian team has lost a lot of respect and face amongst its supporters.

Sure while I did expect India to win the ODI and Test series in NZ, I could have accepted a fighting loss or drawn series. What they put out was disgraceful. They had multiple opportunities to do well and yet they failed.

What angers me the most is that the kids are given like 1-2 chances and if they fail, they are kicked out for a period of time.

I hope the NZ tour ends a few Indian careers, like Rahane and Jadhav for starters.

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Nothing like that. If IPL starts you'll see em flocking like sheep.

It may be canceled but at least I don't get to see my favorite team lead by a brainless monkey.  Only a section of disillusioned fans will do that and get disappointed, like always.

The Dhoni-Kohli-Shastri mafia over the last few years has gradually strangulated Indian cricket. Way too much of PR in anything associated with cricket. Add to it lack of professionalism, instead what we see is IOUs and friendships trumping over talent and long term interests of our cricket.

This will gradually drift hordes of fans away from the game. This season may just have triggered that process.

who in the right frame of mind cares about this useless series.... for kohli to score some nothing pressure runs and for that useless  drunkard to earn millions... time is so precious 

For a start,  let them kick out pujara & rahane .... then can even start to show interest in SENA  test series... otherwise why waste  mental peace  & other resources over the inevitability?

Edited by rtmohanlal

One thing no one is asking  Kohli is about OdIs. If according to him they were irrelevant this year, then how come he is playing this series instead of sacrificing his spot for a youngster or played the entire Nzl odi series.

Some times I think he just reads off of a script or a teleprompter instead of using his brain.

Edited by maniac

I had already said Kohli's downfall starts from 2020 ,Kohli has reached twilight of his career pretty soon

I don't feel confident about our chances against visiting England this year,Kohli may well loose that series to trigger a debate about his leadership credentials,yup i sense that,not before loosing yet another icc trophy