Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

6 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Man looks like the neighbors got the short end of the stick, 326 cases and rising. 

I don't particularly like these people but I hope for their sake the Govt start taking more stringent measure because by the looks of it the community transmission is happening on an alarming rate there. 

Starting to look like a massive own goal.  Their risks were higher because of more folks traveling back and forth from Iran.   But the greenbro govt massively screwed up a "quarantine" of known at-risk travelers - and this may be directly responsible for more than 50% of the initial cases.  That is a serious, serious mistake by authorities.  And now **** looks like its spreading out of control.

Whatever we may think of Indian govt - regardless of party, regardless of corruption etc - thank all the sky-lords that our government isn't as useless and trash as the greenbro one.  

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

That’s why their pussy namard kaali daal pm left 1000 students stranded in wuhan 

"Life and death is in Allah's hands"  -that's what their embassy told their citizen students.  I saw that video by greenbro student, as he panned over to the bus and the line of Indian (and other south asian) students being evacuated from Wuhan.  From a human perspective I felt sorry for them.  They got screwed by their own country.  Least that greenbro govt could have done, is said yes to Indian offer to evacuate.  But those selfish elites would rather let some students die instead of "looking like India did them a favor".  Hate is stupid.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Starting to look like a massive own goal.  Their risks were higher because of more folks traveling back and forth from Iran.   But the greenbro govt massively screwed up a "quarantine" of known at-risk travelers - and this may be directly responsible for more than 50% of the initial cases.  That is a serious, serious mistake by authorities.  And now **** looks like its spreading out of control.

Whatever we may think of Indian govt - regardless of party, regardless of corruption etc - thank all the sky-lords that our government isn't as useless and trash as the greenbro one.  

Wow this has to be a whole new level of incompetence. @Alam_dar @Autonomous @First class what are your views on the current situation? 

Just now, Stradlater said:

Wow this has to be a whole new level of incompetence. @Alam_dar @Autonomous @First class what are your views on the current situation? 

@Aiden How is Pakistan's best PM responding to the outbreak? 

Just like Trump he's going to pass the buck and avoid responsibility.  And use the chance to beg for dollars so that PakMil mafia can continue to "netflix and chill" in military golf clubs.  

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

This sort of * ups can still happen in India too - but I think our institutions are bit more stronger, more professional, and better funded and trained.  Especially for massive response to natural disasters and calamities like this.  That's a capacity built over decades.  And its going to save thousands of lives.

Just now, sandeep said:

This sort of * ups can still happen in India too - but I think our institutions are bit more stronger, more professional, and better funded and trained.  Especially for massive response to natural disasters and calamities like this.  That's a capacity built over decades.  And its going to save thousands of lives.

Yeah the response of our Institutions so far has been quite good and proactive. The fact that Modiji's speech was appreciated by the people across the ideological spectrum is a good sign in these trying times. 

30 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

What's worse is that his supporters were actually justifying this move citing reasons like lack of proper medical infrastructure in Pakistan. 

How can people be so brazenly shameless? 

Their government institutions are chronically underfunded, mismanaged.  PakMil mafia does not allow the civilian govt to develop any capabilities, and then all greenbros turn around and justify slavery to the Pakmil Mafia by parroting the line - "Pakistan Military is the only institution in the country that works".  They never stop and wonder why that is the case.  Answer is fed to them - "corruption".  Never the fault of the all-stealing military who controls everything.

@Stradlater

I became sad when I read the comments of few of the Pakistani posters. One comment even made me highly angry. It was: "There is curfew in Indian Kashmir for the last 7 months but no one raised the voice. Now Allah is imposing curfew upon all of the world". 

Other said, it is the punishment from Allah while Pakistani government set Asia Bibi free from the blasphemy charges. 

Pakistan is becoming foreign to me and all my feelings and love is gradually disappearing. 

Government of Pakistan is not acting sanely. 

Prayers in the mosques from Saudia till Iran have been banned, but not in Pakistan yet, where people are still going for the five times congregational prayers, along with the Jumma prayer (BBC Urdu). 

Panic is already at high level in Pakistan though, especially among the private companies.

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

@Stradlater

I became sad when I read the comments of few of the Pakistani posters. One comment even made me highly angry. It was: "There is curfew in Indian Kashmir for the last 7 months but no one raised the voice. Now Allah is imposing curfew upon all of the world". 

Other said, it is the punishment from Allah while Pakistani government set Asia Bibi free from the blasphemy charges. 

Pakistan is becoming foreign to me and all my feelings and love is gradually disappearing. 

do you live in pakistan?

8 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Government of Pakistan is not acting sanely. 

Prayers in the mosques from Saudia till Iran have been banned, but not in Pakistan yet, where people are still going for the five times congregational prayers, along with the Jumma prayer (BBC Urdu). 

Panic is already at high level in Pakistan though, especially among the private companies.

That is an extremely worrying situation. What the heck is Imran Khan doing? 

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Pencho this could turn into a massive epidemic. Chutiya Imran Khan. Kashmir Kashmir karwa lo bas. 

WHO says that heat does not kill the virus, that is a bit worrying because we are waiting for summers more than the vaccination to save us.

And look at Italy, it has become Chernobyl.

Edited by MechEng

57 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

What's worse is that his supporters were actually justifying this move citing reasons like lack of proper medical infrastructure in Pakistan. 

How can people be so brazenly shameless? 

For everything these chewts blame previous govern ....they are ready to suck kaali daal jhuli huyi lulli and die than looking for a competent leader.