Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Shaheen Bagh has nothing to do with religion. It is a political protest. Yet you choose to associate it with Muslims at large. Just because a large proportion of protesters are Muslim, doesn't mean that it is a religious protest.

The celebratory gathering by the Shivraj Chauhan and his party cadre is also political in nature.

Yet one you view one through the prism of religiosity and the other you dismiss as political grand standing.

That is a double standard.

Also people who are quick to vent their frustration out on sound bytes by unnamed protesters, seemed a little less eager to fight the Corona virus when it was Shivraj and his supporters who gathered in large numbers. But I shall take your word and accept that both were/are equally condemned.

That is your personal view and a separate matter of discussion which has been covered in many discussions previously. A National Health crisis intervention isn’t influenced by people’s personal reasons for doing things such as Shaheen Baag or political rallies. Protocols are applied to everyone regardless of their religion, caste and political leanings which HAVE to be followed.

these ‘sound bytes’ you refer to even by unnamed protestors as you put it and their subsequent actions have a severe consequences for the citizens on India so does stupidity by Shivraj at this time. So I’m not sure why you are still debating me on this?

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

That is your personal view and a separate matter of discussion which has been covered in many discussions previously. A National Health crisis intervention isn’t influenced by people’s personal reasons for doing things such as Shaheen Baag or political rallies. Protocols are applied to everyone regardless of their religion, caste and political leanings which HAVE to be followed.

these ‘sound bytes’ you refer to even by unnamed protestors as you put it and their subsequent actions have a severe consequences for the citizens on India so does stupidity by Shivraj at this time. So I’m not sure why you are still debating me on this?

Perhaps you should ask yourself this question. You first quoted me!!

23 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Perhaps you should ask yourself this question. You first quoted me!!

Because you felt hard done by the supposed double standards of ICFers who in your mind have no issues with BJP gatherings but vilifying innocent Muslims who are also doing ‘political’ gatherings.

i was merely putting your mind at ease that there is no double standards here when it comes to protect Indian citizens from Covid 19. In times like this I would advise you not to stoke tensions by questioning the supposed bias of ICFers on religious grounds but we all should stand together to help the PM and the government as much as we can.

I see.

I remember coming across a few posts on this thread which called Muslims (in general) as sickos. I saw you upvote a few such posts too.

Must be a part of your much vaunted unbiased world view where you weren't trying to stoke any tensions.

Anyways, time to clap!

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I see.

I remember coming across a few posts on this thread which called Muslims (in general) as sickos. I saw you upvote a few such posts too.

Must be a part of your much vaunted unbiased world view where you weren't trying to stoke any tensions.

Anyways, time to clap!

That was me in reference to many Muslims in India choosing to attend the jumma celebrations amidst all this. 

I also labelled cow piss drinking Hindus as chutiyas if that helps. 

Edited by Stradlater

10 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I see.

Anyways, time to clap!

Well if these individuals throw about phrases like:

“ Allah will protect us from Corona”

” there is not such thing as a corona, it’s a government conspiracy against muslims”

” we will not stop Friday jumahs despite government protocols as allah will protect us”

then yes they are sickos as they are using their religious entitlement to potentially put other Indian citizens at a risk from this virus.

The same way gau mutra remedy parties and gatherings which were organised as a supposed cure for Covid are also attended by sickos and should not happen.

Now what do you want to say?

Edited by LordPrabhzy

On 3/20/2020 at 2:04 PM, Stradlater said:

If India manages to weather this storm successfully, I hope GOI do their bit in supporting the people of Pakistan in this hour of crisis whether be it in the form of line of credit or sending a team of medical professionals. 

As a responsible country in the region, it's our duty to help our neighbors setting aside old differences. 

for that they have accept the request with saying no to ego

request for the kids to evacuate from Wuhan what was stopping

31 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Stay safe, its a marathon not a sprint.

Indeed. 

There was a guy from Mardan, KPK who came back from umrah (saudia arabia) and threw grand party in the city. He even refused to be isolated after being tested and died on the day he was declared positive. 

Whole Mardan city has been locked down.

Edited by Autonomous

On 3/23/2020 at 10:05 AM, Autonomous said:

60% of the cases in pakistan are from taftan border however. 

The screwups of the military cost Pakistan dearly, but are never punished.  Keep the masses distracted by shouting "Nawaz is chor".