Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yet another Muslim bashing thread based on 'many reports'. Par for the course at ICF. 

Mariyam, feel free to make your own thread highlighting the behaviour of non-muslims. i have never said that i have an issue with muslims taking up political causes, they absolutely should. they face grave injustice and discrimination in our country.

This doesn't change the fact that muslims in our country, and specifically in the big cities, and developing a nasty anti-establishment streak after the revocation of 370, ram mandir and CAA...which they think of as 'defeats'.

if highlighting this makes me a bigot, then i feel very sorry for the state of our country. you're a smart woman, you should put the national interest first before taking sides.

maintaining the country's security and health is unquestionably in the national interest.

Hordes of all religious idiots are defying lock-down all over the world, not just Muslims alone. Every single religious leaders who are organizing these kind of stupidity needs to be thrown in jail with coronavirus infected inmates. Pray to your God and get better ... :finger:  

37 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Hordes of all religious idiots are defying lock-down all over the world, not just Muslims alone. Every single religious leaders who are organizing these kind of stupidity needs to be thrown in jail with coronavirus infected inmates. Pray to your God and get better ... :finger:  

woh to main bhi maanta hoon...but problem is that "all religious idiots" don't vote as a bloc in india. only one group does: muslims.

1 hour ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Mariyam, feel free to make your own thread highlighting the behaviour of non-muslims. i have never said that i have an issue with muslims taking up political causes, they absolutely should. they face grave injustice and discrimination in our country.

This doesn't change the fact that muslims in our country, and specifically in the big cities, and developing a nasty anti-establishment streak after the revocation of 370, ram mandir and CAA...which they think of as 'defeats'.

if highlighting this makes me a bigot, then i feel very sorry for the state of our country. you're a smart woman, you should put the national interest first before taking sides.

maintaining the country's security and health is unquestionably in the national interest.

Manny, I did not call you a bigot! I'm sorry if it came across as that.

Let me paraphrase. You've highlighted the problem of Muslim mobs roaming around as if they have some kind of religious sanction to roam around in these testing times. They absolutely don't. I don't think if Muslims are breaking the curfew in various cities, it is the part of a greater political ploy either.

Neither do I believe that the propensity to break a curfew is markedly higher among Muslims. People are being stupid all around. They haven't yet understood the seriousness of the issue.

Regarding Friday prayers, I know of maulvis asking people to PFH.

25 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Manny, I did not call you a bigot! I'm sorry if it came across as that.

Let me paraphrase. You've highlighted the problem of Muslim mobs roaming around as if they have some kind of religious sanction to roam around in these testing times. They absolutely don't. I don't think if Muslims are breaking the curfew in various cities, it is the part of a greater political ploy either.

Neither do I believe that the propensity to break a curfew is markedly higher among Muslims. People are being stupid all around. They haven't yet understood the seriousness of the issue.

Regarding Friday prayers, I know of maulvis asking people to PFH.

assuming the shaheen bagh nonsense is entirely political and not religious, why haven't they vacated the site?

1 minute ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

assuming the shaheen bagh nonsense is entirely political and not religious, why haven't they vacated the site?

I wasn't talking about Shaheen Bagh. But the other dumbos who choose to walk around in groups during the curfew.

I don't know why Delhi police hasn't shut down Shaheen Bagh in such times. Beats me. Long due.

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't know why Delhi police hasn't shut down Shaheen Bagh in such times. Beats me. Long due.

Have you considered that maybe this is what encourages the other hordes to walk around? no fear of law enforcement?

government is relying on people to self-isolate. they're playing 'nice'.

Edited by Manny_Pacquiao

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yet another Muslim bashing thread based on 'many reports'. Par for the course at ICF. 

But yes, lets just single out Muslims.

I completely agree with you @Mariyam

This once great forum of 2009/2010/2011 we used to visit, it has now turned into a cesspit for racists and their racial mud slinging.

A quick glance at the "Chit Chat" section and see you a familiar trend: The same two or three rabid "posters" stick a massive megaphone up their sphincter (technical term for a.r.s.e.hole), turn the volume to full blast and fart whatever comes out.

Unfathomable and incomprehensible levels of stupidity being displayed proudly. You really wonder what the future holds for humans as a species with such "educated and well off" people in the midst. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

The usual suspects here are back, throwing tantrums. Questioning one or some Muslims is now seen as an attack on the religion. Its such a taboo in online or real world.

It doesn’t happen with other communities. When one abuses Hindu activists, gurus, its never seen as an attack against the religion or all its people. 

In this period, anybody, hell-bent on showing their religious colors deserves criticism. They are not co-operating and dont care about the country. This is not a time for religious gatherings.

9 minutes ago, someone said:

The usual suspects here are back, throwing tantrums. Questioning one or some Muslims is now seen as an attack on the religion. Its such a taboo in online or real world.

It doesn’t happen with other communities. When one abuses Hindu activists, gurus, its never seen as an attack against the religion or all its people. 

In this period, anybody, hell-bent on showing their religious colors deserves criticism. They are not co-operating and dont care about the country. This is not a time for religious gatherings.

Arn't you the same guy who went to write an essay defending the PM and the hindus on the other thread when I mentioned how the some of the hindus are gathering up aswell ? However completely ingnored the shitting part of muslims/other groups who and their idioticy of gathering in numbers on the same post? Learn to keep your own advise LMFAO ... :facepalm:

10 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

They have.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/delhis-shaheen-bagh-heart-of-anti-caa-protests-cleared-after-101-days-amid-lockdown-over-coronavirus-2199558

Edited by motomaverick

4 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Arn't you the same guy who went to write an essay defending the PM and the hindus on the other thread when I mentioned how the some of the hindus are gathering up aswell ? However completely ingnored the shitting part of muslims/other groups who and their idioticy of gathering in numbers on the same post? Learn to keep your own advise LMFAO ... :facepalm:

Can you criticise Muslims for their actions? Or just because they are Muslims, they cannot be criticised?

And you probably are talking about other users, let them speak for their posts, not me...