Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

2 minutes ago, someone said:

Can you criticise Muslims for their actions? Or just because they are Muslims, they cannot be criticised?

And you probably are talking about other users, let them speak for their posts, not me...

LOL what kind of nonsense does that even mean? It's not a hidden fact here in ICF -> I hate all religion equally, doesn't matter muslim, hindu, christian, etc, i'll ****/criticise on them equally. If i see a religious idiot, I will call it out ... and no, I'm not talking about other users. It was definitely you who felt the need to defend hindu people gathering up and drinking cow urine. This was your response: "And it seems easy to make fun of the Hindus and cows. Yet, there are plenty of nonsense from other communities which dont get ridiculed..."

But on the same post I mocked the muslims and other moronic parties, but you decided to play the victim card and only stand up for the hindu people. So do you see the irony of it when you say things like this: "When one abuses Hindu activists, gurus, its never seen as an attack against the religion or all its people. "  :--D

2 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

LOL what kind of nonsense does that even mean? It's not a hidden fact here in ICF -> I hate all religion equally, doesn't matter muslim, hindu, christian, etc, i'll ****/criticise on them equally. If i see a religious idiot, I will call it out ... and no, I'm not talking about other users. It was definitely you who felt the need to defend hindu people gathering up and drinking cow urine. This was your response: "And it seems easy to make fun of the Hindus and cows. Yet, there are plenty of nonsense from other communities which dont get ridiculed..."

But on the same post I mocked the muslims and other moronic parties, but you decided to play the victim card and only stand up for the hindu people. So do you see the irony of it when you say things like this: "When one abuses Hindu activists, gurus, its never seen as an attack against the religion or all its people. "  :--D

So you are already backtracking? You questioned me of something and now want to divert the topic. There is enough jokes, criticism, abuses about Hindus history and people by Hindus themselves. 

And this “I hate all“, but throwing hissy fit when one questions some Muslims speaks of hypocrisy. Where is the tolerance and actual substance to your argument?

14 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I completely agree with you @Mariyam

This once great forum of 2009/2010/2011 we used to visit, it has now turned into a cesspit for racists and their racial mud slinging.

A quick glance at the "Chit Chat" section and see you a familiar trend: The same two or three rabid "posters" stick a massive megaphone up their sphincter (technical term for a.r.s.e.hole), turn the volume to full blast and fart whatever comes out.

Unfathomable and incomprehensible levels of stupidity being displayed proudly. You really wonder what the future holds for humans as a species with such "educated and well off" people in the midst. 

Key is that its only a handful of rabid posters - and if you counter them and challenge the trash, their 'output' will automatically reduce.  If you allow their feces to be flung freely, it will encourage more of it, and stinkier versions.  That's the nature of targeted outraging and 'aggressive truth-telling'.  It can amplify and intensify in an echo-chamber.  

"Normal" folks have to speak up if they want to preserve the forum.  Else it will become a vicious cycle and all that will be left is these guys and birds of the same feather they attract.

Some of these Muslims are problem who were rallying but also some of them Hindus too and some of them Sikhs and some of the Gujaratis and some of pade likhe gawaars of India who were all out on the street celebrating DIWALI, EID, CHRISTMAS, INDIA'S WORLD CUP VICTORY all together on Sunday at 5pm. All of them jerks are problem. 

5 hours ago, someone said:

So you are already backtracking? You questioned me of something and now want to divert the topic. There is enough jokes, criticism, abuses about Hindus history and people by Hindus themselves. 

And this “I hate all“, but throwing hissy fit when one questions some Muslims speaks of hypocrisy. Where is the tolerance and actual substance to your argument?

I am the one back tracking or are you? Smh ... I am sticking to my Point from argument one where as your argument is all over the place with no clear answer

14 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Key is that its only a handful of rabid posters - and if you counter them and challenge the trash, their 'output' will automatically reduce.  If you allow their feces to be flung freely, it will encourage more of it, and stinkier versions.  That's the nature of targeted outraging and 'aggressive truth-telling'.  It can amplify and intensify in an echo-chamber.  

"Normal" folks have to speak up if they want to preserve the forum.  Else it will become a vicious cycle and all that will be left is these guys and birds of the same feather they attract.

Har jagah, har thread, har post pe sabko monkey balancing karna zaroori hain kya? Nobody is forcing people not to open a secular thread and discuss stupidity of all Indians (wait a sec, there is one already). This thread was intended to discuss how Muslims are using their religious card to defy curfew and virus spread threat. Why is it being targeted and abused as bigotry? These are factual and not anecdotal.

7 hours ago, velu said:

she says that they are not afraid of corona .. wont even move an inch because of it ..

reporter is also dumb .. not wearing any mask :wall: 

These are the type of people who needs a good ass beating and sent to jail, with coronavirus inmates! Should not be allowed to go near a doctor when infected. Bunch of ignorant jacka$$

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

This thread was intended to discuss how Muslims are using their religious card to defy curfew and virus spread threat. Why is it being targeted and abused as bigotry? These are factual and not anecdotal.

Because there is nothing "muslim" about the ignorance in refusing to lockdown.  That ignorance is seen across all ethniciites and faiths in INdia, and even the entire world.  Coffee bhai, I know you are not a prejudiced person, because I have interacted with you a lot over time, but the fact this thread tried to take an ongoing tragedy, and single out muslims, is deeply problematic.  How will you feel if some racist white folks make the idiots drinking cow urine, go viral in your home town where you live, and social media local to you starts talking about "these Indians" doing disgusting things?  After all, they will find plenty of disgusting content to find more examples, will they not? 

Stereotyping and targeting of any 'tribe' is a slippery slope - and one should be careful with that.  That's not "monkey balancing".  Its just fact. 

Even hardcore right-wing guys on this forum have come out on this thread and acknowledged that this issue is not limited to 'muslims' alone. And I respect them a lot for having the intellectual honesty to say that.  

Lets be better than this.  I don't want to lecture or preach - who the F am I to teach anybody anything - I am a very flawed human being, who makes a ton of mistakes right and left, I don't claim any superiority over you or anybody else here.  Just making a sincere plea not to succumb to temptations of lashing out, and unconsciously going too far with that.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

28 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Because there is nothing "muslim" about the ignorance in refusing to lockdown.  That ignorance is seen across all ethniciites and faiths in INdia, and even the entire world.  Coffee bhai, I know you are not a prejudiced person, because I have interacted with you a lot over time, but the fact this thread tried to take an ongoing tragedy, and single out muslims, is deeply problematic.  How will you feel if some racist white folks make the idiots drinking cow urine, go viral in your home town where you live, and social media local to you starts talking about "these Indians" doing disgusting things?  After all, they will find plenty of disgusting content to find more examples, will they not? 

Stereotyping and targeting of any 'tribe' is a slippery slope - and one should be careful with that.  That's not "monkey balancing".  Its just fact. 

Even hardcore right-wing guys on this forum have come out on this thread and acknowledged that this issue is not limited to 'muslims' alone. And I respect them a lot for having the intellectual honesty to say that.  

Why is it a binary? If we single out Islamists hypocrisy, doesn’t mean you are stereotyping and asking them to be lynched. We have lead a couple of generations fearing to speak out the truth. Until Sarfarosh came, Pakistan was referred to as “Dushman mulk” in movies fearing that naming Pakistan would hurt the 15% of population. We treat the issue with kid gloves and that’s what secularism has done, it is that veto power that has been given to them for to be able to live peacefully with Muslims.

Reg OP, naming Muslims didn’t mean other religious people are not stupid. You ought to be mature to understand it and stop calling out bigotry. You agreed with a snowflake who thinks India has to open borders to all from Pakistan, is not comfortable calling out Islamic radicalism. I think the world has shifted to right of center to be able to tolerate such talk, it is not the 80s or 90s anymore.

Can we talk about eminent Muslims calling out the religious stupidity themselves?

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

. You agreed with a snowflake who thinks India has to open borders to all from Pakistan, is not comfortable calling out Islamic radicalism.

waitaminit - where's this coming from?  

Just because I agree with ETV's opinion that the amount of hostile propaganda flooding the chit-chat forum is untenable, doesn't mean that I agree with all of his views.  

Btw, I am perfectly fine with criticism of maulvis refusing to shut down mosques, muslims insisting on protesting against "CAA" etc.  What I am speaking up against, is the constant and persistent cherry-picking that goes on.  By the usual suspects.

Nowhere am I saying that any criticism of muslims/Islam is unacceptable.  I don't pull my punches on Islamic fundamentalism, of any country - and my hawkish views on greenbros are quite well-known. 

Even now, when we are living a massive epic tragedy of proportions never seen since the World Wars, why are we wasting significant forum space on tangential muslim-bashing - that is a choice and shift in priorities that I am speaking out against.  

Edited by sandeep

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Lets be better than this.  I don't want to lecture or preach - who the F am I to teach anybody anything - I am a very flawed human being, who makes a ton of mistakes right and left, I don't claim any superiority over you or anybody else here.  Just making a sincere plea not to succumb to temptations of lashing out, and unconsciously going too far with that.

The same old nonsense. Firstly, questioning some Muslim does not equate to attack on the religion. Next, it seems like one has to first criticize other communities like Hindus. Otherwise, people like yourself will start throwing tantrums and resort to name calling. So why are there such prerequisites required to question Muslims? Some people are putting religion ahead in this crisis period, and thus, one can question them with full freedom.

1 hour ago, someone said:

The same old nonsense. Firstly, questioning some Muslim does not equate to attack on the religion. Next, it seems like one has to first criticize other communities like Hindus. Otherwise, people like yourself will start throwing tantrums and resort to name calling. So why are there such prerequisites required to question Muslims? Some people are putting religion ahead in this crisis period, and thus, one can question them with full freedom.

Can you PLEASE STOP spreading "hostile propaganda"....:hysterical::hysterical:

21 hours ago, someone said:

This is going to be fun! I am going to call you out of your BS again and with FULL FREEDOM :finger:... you put PM and Religion (hindu) ahead of the virus crisis when I brought up cow pee drinking party, just like some Muslims gets triggered for calling them out of their BS. :phehe:

This is too easy ...

1 minute ago, Zero_Unit said:

This is going to be fun! I am going to call you out of your BS again and with FULL FREEDOM :finger:... you put PM and Religion (hindu) ahead of the virus crisis when I brought up cow pee drinking party, just like some Muslims gets triggered for calling them out of their BS. :phehe:

This is too easy ...

Again, you cant find a proper quote and diverting the topic.

As I stated, its easy to make fun, ridicule or insult Hindus but its blasphemy once it is about Muslims...

3 minutes ago, someone said:

Again, you cant find a proper quote and diverting the topic.

As I stated, its easy to make fun, ridicule or insult Hindus but its blasphemy once it is about Muslims...

I provided you a perfect quote that you were spewing on the other thread. You danced around it and avoided it completely :phehe:

I love religious people like you :p: