Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

26 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It is not just transliteration, but the pronunciation as well. I have heard people in India and in movies , say “qabar-is-tan” with a stress on “is”. Nowadays, with Arabic wahabization, maybe, it has become “Qabar-as-tan” with “as” pronounced as “us”. Ramzan has become Ramadan, Bakrid is Eid-al-adha. Persian influences of Urdu is taken over by Arabic.  Shariat is Sharia now. 

What are you on about? You are trying to force fit some wahabization angle here.

The suffix 'stan' is of Persian and not Arab extraction. If the word for graveyard had to be "Wahabized" as you claim, that part would be the first casualty.

Like how the Persian registan in many prints has started getting replaced with the Arabic sahraa.

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

What are you on about? You are trying to force fit some wahabization angle here.

The suffix 'stan' is of Persian and not Arab extraction. If the word for graveyard had to be "Wahabized" as you claim, that part would be the first casualty.

Hence, I said, Maybe :eviltongue:

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Like how the Persian registan in many prints has started getting replaced with the Arabic sahraa.

Certainly, the Arabic Sunni purity indulgence is catching up in India and more so in Pakistan.

Tableeghi Jamaat cases in Hyderabad rise to 94

The number of confirmed coronavirus cases among members of the Tableeghi Jamaat in Hyderabad has risen to 94, according to a spokesperson for the Sindh health department.

The total number of cases in Sindh stands at 676.

This is Pakistani Hyderabad..ye ullu ke patthe vahan bhi jamaat lagakar baithe the...

On 3/23/2020 at 7:05 AM, Mariyam said:

Yet another Muslim bashing thread based on 'many reports'. Par for the course at ICF. 

But yes, lets just single out Muslims.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:32 AM, sandeep said:

But you've got the usual bigots using the stupidity of the mob, to dish out their own prejudices about "hordes of muslims".

On 3/23/2020 at 7:29 AM, Stradlater said:

Yar is hamam me sab nange hai. Unfair to single out Muslims when you have Hindu aunties holding bhajan kirtans on roads. 

74905272.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Also a massive intel failure, becoming a habit under Shah. 

@Mariyam

In defense of these muslims, and in consideration of kaanspiracy theories....can i suggest that this is a conspiracy by the BJP government to make muslims look like violent, malevolent forces that are hell-bent on infecting the country at large?

This news will create a steady, anti-muslim news cycle that lasts at least a week...and is reported all across the country. and the outcome will be a greater mistrust of muslims. Look at this live update, for example

Out of these people, who attended the conference in Delhi (Markaz, Nizamuddin), 50 have tested positive for Covid-19. Other than that 5 others have also tested positive today. Total number of positive cases in the state now stands at 124: Beela Rajesh, Tamil Nadu Health Secretary

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/coronavirus-in-india-live-news-updates-covid-19-tracker-total-cases-in-india-and-world/liveblog/74903265.cms

These are the updates we'll see over the next 5 days, as more and more of these muslims are caught by the police, and cases multiply.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hence, I said, Maybe :eviltongue:

Certainly, the Arabic Sunni purity indulgence is catching up in India and more so in Pakistan.

For someone who (I assume) reads no Urdu, you sure do have a lot of strong opinions on contemporary Urdu literature and poetry!

:p:

2 hours ago, diga said:

Contact tracing is critical to stop the spread.  Anybody who attended, has to be quarantined.  Whoever was in close contact with attendees, also has to be quarantined.  If one or more of these idiots turn into Patient 31, Tamil Nadu will be in trouble.  That's if it already isn't.

You know things are bad when libbus and AAPis are condemning these assholes....FUKC Tableeghi Jamaat, now the #1 menace in South Asia when it comes to spreading the virus

Edited by Gollum