Sign in to follow this  
velu

The mayor of Florence, Italy, @DarioNardella initiated "hug a Chinese" on Twitter on Feb 1 !!!

Hug-a-chinese-campaign-1024x576.jpg

Just weeks after Florence mayor Dario Nardella urged citizens to “hug a Chinese” as part of a campaign to fight racism amid the coronavirus outbreak, the Italian city saw its first confirmed case of the illness.

Italy has suffered the world’s deadliest outbreak of the respiratory pandemic with at least 5,476 people dead as of Sunday, most of them in Lombardy, the wealthy northern region anchored by the country’s financial capital Milan.

@Laaloo  @zen  @Real McCoy   tried scoring few brownie points from liberals , but ended up infecting and killing thousands of Italians :wall:

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Leftist clown, PCness is cancer.

Leftists are not evil, a balance is needed between both right and left mindset. Extreme lefties get royally owned by showing too much pyaar mohabbat.

Automobiles, electronics, telecom, electricals, pharma (especially API) & toys just to name a few. We can make the vast majority of these things in India & by vast majority I say at least 95% because most of the patents are held by US or European firms. Now if we want to indigenize these things then we may need to go the Chinese route i.e. steal IP, copy products/designs & then kick the competitors out as they've done for the past 30 years!

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Haha the only snowflake here is you. Getting touchy because trump called it a chinese virus. Butthurt jihadi :finger:

I can see you've put great thought into these enlighting 'discussions'. All those books read, years of research so you could put up fantastic counterpoints such as 'jihadi', 'butthurt jihadi, 'MC jihadi' 'jihadi lover'. I presume such knowledge could only be attained by a urine soaked brain, I might have to follow your diet

4 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

I can see you've put great thought into these enlighting 'discussions'. All those books read, years of research so you could put up fantastic counterpoints such as 'jihadi', 'butthurt jihadi, 'MC jihadi' 'jihadi lover'. I presume such knowledge could only be attained by a urine soaked brain, I might have to follow your diet

I’ll be glad of help to lesser fortunate souls like you. 

13 hours ago, G_B_ said:

The Italians are a very touchy people. Greeting by kissing on the cheeks etc. Larger than life outdoor social life. To cap it of hug a chinese...

should have been more like Chinese pe hug do.

Still that Mayor will have to live the rest of his life with this guilt 

13 hours ago, G_B_ said:

The Italians are a very touchy people. Greeting by kissing on the cheeks etc. Larger than life outdoor social life. To cap it of hug a chinese...

should have been more like Chinese pe hug do.

Still that Mayor will have to live the rest of his life with this guilt 

The mayor of Florence, Italy, @DarioNardella initiated "hug a Chinese" on Twitter on Feb 1 

Turns out that the Chinese had their own twitter (or Weibo) trending campaign at the exact same time - "Ni hao, Let's f*ck up an Italian, nega"

Edited by NameGoesHere