Is coronavirus a byproduct of America - China Trade war?

Austin 3:!6

I dont buy that this desease accidentally spread from Wuhan and now tormenting the entire world. Its a sinister ploy of China to reduce the dollar value and win the trade war against USA.

Corona absolutely dismantles USA and Europe but does not affect neighbouring Russia or N.Korea (friendly countries of China).

Cities like NY, London, Paris and Rome is closed but Beijing works as normal.

Many Ministers, MPs and MLAs across the world is infected with this virus but not a single person in power from China tested positive.

Also, the whistleblower doctor in China was killed when he tried to inform the world about this virus in February.

I am absolutely sure China already has vaccine but hiding it from the rest of the world. Why you think hardly any new cases or deaths in China?

China's main motive was to topple American and European markets. This coronavirus was no accident but a strategic biological weapon that China launched on west.

Once this is all over and once China's lies are proven....USA and NATO should nuke this bastard dirty nation.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

An alternative explanation is that USA and EU are open societies and did not take draconian measures to stop people from moving around.  It took them a while to restrict movement of people and valuable time was lost.  Even now, these governments are begging, not ordering, their people, to stay isolated.  China, Russia and NK all have authoritarian governments that don't hesitate to shoot their people who don't follow orders - it is a terrible way to govern.

It is likely that their chewtiyagiri was not that they made the virus, but that they covered up its emergence from the world (but told their Commie buddies) and killed the doctor who warned the world about its spread.  I just think it is too risky for them to bio-terrorize US and EU and could back-fire.

But who the f knows the real truth.  There's enough ammo for either POV.

Edited by Param Mastishk Pheeka

An alternative explanation is that USA and EU are open societies and did not take draconian measures to stop people from moving around.  It took them a while to restrict movement of people and valuable time was lost.  Even now, these governments are begging, not ordering, their people, to stay isolated.  China, Russia and NK all have authoritarian governments that don't hesitate to shoot their people who don't follow orders - it is a terrible way to govern.

It is likely that their chewtiyagiri was not that they made the virus, but that they covered up its emergence from the world (but told their Commie buddies) and killed the doctor who warned the world about its spread.  I just think it is too risky for them to bio-terrorize US and EU and could back-fire.

But who the f knows the real truth.  There's enough ammo for either POV.
Virus causes rampage in S.Korea (enemy of China) but dont touch N.Korea (friend with China)?

This is a huge conspiracy.

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Virus causes rampage in S.Korea (enemy of China) but dont touch N.Korea (friend with China)?

This is a huge conspiracy.

Exactly - PRC informed their friend NK, but not their enemy SK, about the outbreak.  NK clamped down, no Covid.  SK did not.  Not only that, who the eff knows whether NK and Putinistan are reporting correct numbers.  It's all murky and no one really knows.  

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Corona absolutely dismantles USA and Europe but does not affect neighbouring Russia or N.Korea (friendly countries of China).

Russia has 1534 cases , 500 more than india. According to this logic india is also unaffected

Edited by Singh bling