Harbhajan and Yuvraj criticised for donating to Shahid Afridi Foundation for COVID-19 Relief

Gollum

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Stupid rather than prejudiced. Esp when Bakis are leaving out Hindus and Christians from getting relief efforts.

Edhi Foundation helped the minorities I think, those guys are genuine humanitarians. If support had to be given, it should have gone to such foundations. I don't even want to start about Afridi. 

Why are they idiots exactly?  Their money, and unless the charge of funding jihadism is proved, they can do what they wish, advocate as they want.

I wish we'd focus on what money we ourselves give for relief efforts instead of critiquing others who are at least trying. 

Edited by NameGoesHere

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Edhi Foundation helped the minorities I think, those guys are genuine humanitarians. If support had to be given, it should have gone to such foundations. I don't even want to start about Afridi. 

While I agree with you - there's such a thing as personal relationships.  If a personal friend contacted you and asked you to donate to his charitable foundation, and you can easily afford it, it will be unlikely that you will say no.  

wish we'd focus on what money we ourselves give for relief efforts instead of critiquing others who are raising concerns over contributions to known India haters , families of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers and in countries that are prejudiced against minorities and denying relief efforts to Hindus and Christians 

21 minutes ago, sandeep said:

While I agree with you - there's such a thing as personal relationships.  If a personal friend contacted you and asked you to donate to his charitable foundation, and you can easily afford it, it will be unlikely that you will say no.  

Then they should have donated themselves and kept mum, not urged their SM followers to do the same. Keep personal relationships 'personal', adults must know how to handle such tricky situations. What Afridi has been doing for the last few years off-field, I don't want sermons from Indian celebs to help his foundation. Once again I will emphaize that I would have had no problem if Yuvi/Bhajji had wished to donate in their individual capacity.

India would alway be in **** syndrome where we don't have clarity and we think Nation's enemity is different than individual. As if when those idiots blow up here they se who are freinds and who are foes. This same chewts few days back spewing hatred for Hindus and Indians and supporting kashmir cause and here our so called cricketers are finding his cause. I know corona virus chanda is for noble cause but every penny of it should be spent on India and Indians and especially not to an enemy contries who wish nothing but death for us.

Edited by raki05

44 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

Why are they idiots exactly?  Their money, and unless the charge of funding jihadism is proved, they can do what they wish, advocate as they want.

Very difficult to prove that. Even terrorists might do genuine charity either as part of ideological duty, image makeover or to widen the recruitment net. Point is if someone is hostile towards my country I wouldn't want outflow of $$$ to his/her foundation no matter what the crisis is. That automatically rules out anyone close to ISI/PakMil, might be assets or sympathizers, doesn't matter. Maybe these 2 found themselves on a sticky wicket because of friendship, but tell me if you and I are friends and we have some transaction would either of us involve third party? Here we are talking about people from countries which almost went to war a year back and having all time low relations. What's worse Afridi keeps abusing our army, democracy, judiciary, culture/religion, state of affairs etc. while our boys have to maintain decency? That isn't friendship, that is abuse, Gambhir gives it back in the same language while Dhoni, Tendu will tackle it via indifference. Fine let these 2 Singhs be the large hearted Punjabi bros of Pakland, but let them be aware of sentiments of their fellow countrymen as well. 

Edited by Gollum

I don't like the anti-pakistani sentiment in this thread.

the average pakistani has no hatred for india, in fact, they have admiration. its not their fault they're living under a de-facto army-led dictatorship.

humanitarian efforts should be encouraged. i said the same thing when pakistanis were stranded in china. india could have airlifted them, and the government offered help, which was the right thing to do.

the average pakistani has no hatred for india, in fact, they have admiration. its not their fault they're living under a de-facto army-led dictatorship.

humanitarian efforts should be encouraged. i said the same thing when pakistanis were stranded in china. india could have airlifted them, and the government offered help, which was the right thing to do.
You never know where this money is going to go.Afridi has been a pro Kashmiri ...

Stupid move by Bhajji

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Correct. I don't think anyone here is questioning why help average Pakistani but do it through more reliable organizations. If you are giving it to Afridi foundation because he as a friend requested it, make it as a personal donation and 

Did these bozos donate anything to their state or PM fund.

Also forget throwing money around because this donation is probably chump change for them, I will go out of my way here and say atleast Afridi whatever his long term political goals and intent  is atleast doing something for his country while these jokers are doing nothing.

Not just yuvi Bhajji but this is applicable to all indian cricketers.  

Didn’t Bhajji want to join politics in the past?