Jump to content
Stradlater

Happy Diwali

Recommended Posts

 “According to the principle of Ritambhara Pragya, the power to heel the ACE-2 receptors in our body is also based on the contemporary Principle.”

“If we all will think collectively that coronavirus doesn’t deposit on our body’s ACE-2 receptors then our collective consciousness will have to make sure that it doesn’t happen,” 

 

Diye jalao, khud jaan jao. Diye jalnewale sab bach jayenge, andhakaar mein ronewale, Andhere mein jalkar raakh ho jayenge

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Modi really likes this type of Bollywood type drama, huh ? His decisions like demonetization, clapping and lighting candles have been more like attention craving stunts than anything rational behind them. But obviously, our Bollywood loving aam junta lap up this crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously what nonsense is this. Look I believe in astrology and this is talked in some circles as placating the navagrahas. But it makes no sense to me. Everyone was living it up for the past 70 odd years and whine whenever there is a power cut and now switching off lights and lighting a lamp will do the magic trick. Maybe they need to spend 9 more minutes doing research to fight this virus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My landlord came and scolded me for keeping lights on and not lighting candle. 80 yo guy and quite helpful, so obliged, I told him how about mobile light, he gave me a candle and didn't leave till I lit it. Meanwhile chocolate bombs going off in my area, think those were banned during Diwali, so people are using the remaining stock. 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Norman said:

Only good thing to come out of this chewtiyapa (no offense) is that overwhelming majority of people are still pretty much pro-modi. 

 

Liberandus and ROPers must be crying out rivers. 

imagine what people will do when all this is over. I wouldn't be surprised if they will dance naked on the streets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Norman said:

Only good thing to come out of this chewtiyapa (no offense) is that overwhelming majority of people are still pretty much pro-modi. 

 

Liberandus and ROPers must be crying out rivers. 

Modi has gained popularity even among those families who did not vote for him in my village with these chewtiyapa acts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F OFF you negative guys.:finger:

It is a psychological symbolism to make people believe they are not alone in this . It brought some light and smile on peoples faces. In these times,little things matter.

 

I switched off lights.

Lit diyas.

:two_thumbs_up:

We will win this war .

Cheers:beerglass:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beetle said:

F OFF you negative guys.:finger:

It is a psychological symbolism to make people believe they are not alone in this . It brought some light and smile on peoples faces. In these times,little things matter.

 

I switched off lights.

Lit diyas.

:two_thumbs_up:

We will win this war .

Cheers:beerglass:

 

 

I'm all for psychological symbolism where people stay in their homes, lite diyas and maintain social distancing and get this over with. But coming on to roads, bursting crackers are not gonna win us any war. Those smiles on people's faces can quickly turn into grief because of this nautanki. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Gollum said:

My landlord came and scolded me for keeping lights on and not lighting candle. 80 yo guy and quite helpful, so obliged, I told him how about mobile light, he gave me a candle and didn't leave till I lit it. Meanwhile chocolate bombs going off in my area, think those were banned during Diwali, so people are using the remaining stock. 

Throw the Leave and License at him :p:

He can't coerce you into switching of lights. Only request.

 

Whats a chocolate bomb? Sounds interesting. The only chocolate bomb I know of is a chocolate bath bomb. But I guess you aren't talking about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, beetle said:

F OFF you negative guys.:finger:

It is a psychological symbolism to make people believe they are not alone in this . It brought some light and smile on peoples faces. In these times,little things matter.

 

I switched off lights.

Lit diyas.

:two_thumbs_up:

We will win this war .

Cheers:beerglass:

 

 

I'm all for symbolism. Come to think of it I actually liked this show. My family enjoyed it and we all had fun doing it but but but the fact remains that Modi during this pandemic has been all about jumlas and nothing more. 

 

While addressing the nation couple of days ago, he should have talked about the TJ goof up, attacks on health workers, India's capabilities and how we are dealing with the virus, lack of equipment and testings etc

and yet he chose to limit himself to this chonchlebazi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Throw the Leave and License at him :p:

He can't coerce you into switching of lights. Only request.

He is a buddy, so we're good.

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Whats a chocolate bomb? Sounds interesting. The only chocolate bomb I know of is a chocolate bath bomb. But I guess you aren't talking about that. 

Poor man's cracker, crude but makes lot of noise, that's what we call in Bengal...others might know by a different name

image.jpeg.5b2c14db4d03fb892aa404c0d1e46393.jpegBURIMA CHOCOLATE - YouTube

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

People chanting Bharat Mata ki Jai here. 

Bhai you wont believe ,I along with my friends went to watch an IPL last year in FSK ,after finishing the game ,when we were coming out of the stadium (big crowd) a large group of people began chanting Modi modi and suddenly almost everyone started tuning with them. 

We were like "kya chudap hai :giggle:" and most of them were rich ,upper middle class folks . We have to accept what a great role model he is for millions of people and he is loved by most, you or I agree or not is not going to change the reality .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adi B said:

Bhai you wont believe ,I along with my friends went to watch an IPL last year in FSK ,after finishing the game ,when we were coming out of the stadium (big crowd) a large group of people began chanting Modi modi and suddenly almost everyone started tuning with them. 

We were like "kya chudap hai :giggle:" and most of them were rich ,upper middle class folks . We have to accept what a great role model he is for millions of people and he is loved by most, you or I agree or not is not going to change the reality .

He's coming back in 2024 no doubt about that. He's probably the most popular PM India ever had with the possible exception of Nehru. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

He's coming back in 2024 no doubt about that. He's probably the most popular PM India ever had with the possible exception of Nehru. 

Peak popularity I think was Indira Gandhi post 1971 war victory, as such she enjoyed a landslide election victory that year and then breaking the enemy into two. I read that many people named their daughters after her in the early 70s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

While addressing the nation couple of days ago, he should have talked about the TJ goof up, attacks on health workers, India's capabilities and how we are dealing with the virus, lack of equipment and testings etc

and yet he chose to limit himself to this chonchlebazi. 

How does talking about it help when the need of the hour is to take action . They are being caught .

I would like to see all of them being charged under NSA and in the coming days would like this bloody effing jamaat banned for life.

I would like to see heads roll...the ones that failed to contain this nonsense.

This effing jammat is not just responsible for spreading it in India but many other nations . They need to be banned internationally .

 

While the initial gathering can go down to ignorance,the hiding and going underground instead of coming forward to get checked up is nothing short of wilful act of biological warfare.

 

But all that will have to wait. A bigger war has to be won.

While the war is being fought,the people need to be kept motivated and made to feel like a unit. That is what Modi is doing . As a leader,he is keeping the country motivated.

 

We will judge him as a pm and country's head once this war is over . We will know what mistakes were made,what he could have done better. But keeping the country motivated is also his job and he is doing just that.

We can only hope he is also doing a good job at the real war.

He has a tough job. Probably the toughest....considering our population and resources .Most leaders around the world are struggling at this moment.

 

If not for this bloody jamaat fiasco ,we were doing fairly well.

Lets hope and stay behind the govt.

Do the psychological stuff if it helps ...don't do if it doesn't.

What matters is that people are hopeful ,patient and willing to listen to the govt.....even if it is means hardships.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

He's coming back in 2024 no doubt about that. He's probably the most popular PM India ever had with the possible exception of Nehru. 

Without a doubt man ! He's adored across caste,creed ,he will win even more seats and dumbo libtards will scratch their heads again, ye kaise ho gaya ,he knows the pulse of this nation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

USA.

The voted in Trump. Inspite of all the press confefe on Corona the world over, he simply refused to put it under lockdown until very late.

Has he even imposed a complete lockdown yet ? Last I saw ,NYC was still in a semi lockdown mode 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...