Imran Khan begging on Live TV

maniac

firstly the whole concept of people giving back to their country by donating is fine, very noble concept however this guy has taken begging to a different level Mashallah :hatsoff:

I have said many times my first year of as a Proper cricket fan was 1991-1992 so 92 WC is something still etched in my memory like it happened yesterday.  So I have not seen Imran’s peak so my earliest memory of him was begging for the hospital

He seems to have really mastered this art :hail:

Hospital,Dam, debt write offs, corona funds I mean is there anything this guy cannot turn into bheekh?

He might be the First Nation builder who builds a country on begging. Reminds me of this comedy scene 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

I think in lock-down we need our rich to support the poor since country is under developed. 

However government's approach is disaster, the concept needed an efficient input-output mechanism rather than things like corona tigers. 

Bhai nothing wrong in getting rich people to donate. However too many times his face is on the forefront for asking funds.

First his team mates were upset because he made 1992 win about the hospital where he was asking for funds. 

Then he asked people to donate to dam

When the world was in panic due to this pandemic his first tweet is to ask for debt write off

Now he is fund raising on live television 

I am sure he should realize that he is going to be synonymous with what we call in our part of the world chanda.

In India  During Navratri or Ganesh utsav most middle class families try to hide from these chanda collectors who harass you to contribute. That is only seasonal but this is like every single time lol.

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bhai nothing wrong in getting rich people to donate. However too many times his face is on the forefront for asking funds.

First his team mates were upset because he made 1992 win about the hospital where he was asking for funds. 

Then he asked people to donate to dam

When the world was in panic due to this pandemic his first tweet is to ask for debt write off

Now he is fund raising on live television 

I am sure he should realize that he is going to be synonymous with what we call in our part of the world chanda.

In India  During Navratri or Ganesh utsav most middle class families try to hide from these chanda collectors who harass you to contribute. That is only seasonal but this is like every single time lol.

Yes his method for input of charity funds is wrong. 

So is his output method through stupid things like corona tigers. 

I doubt any PM in world will ever brag upon 30 year experience of begging. 

bossdk,Not money,  Pakistan needs medicines and medical equipment. And SAARC was most honorable way out India gave to you so that you don’t have to ask for help bilaterally. But at the time, Pakistan literally kept kicking the opportunity.

Edited by mishra

Country run by feudal thieves & morons. Look at their tax structure for instance, To get to the 30% tax bracket, one needs to have annual income exceeding 3 crore Pakistani Rupees! The tax rate was even lesser earlier :giggle: Did they think they'll run an Islamic welfare state based on perpetual donations from US/Middle East/China or overseas Pakistanis ?

Edited by Clarke