Terrorism in JK

Gollum

1 hour ago, rahulrulezz said:

I am stating an unpopular opinion, I don’t want Kashmiris to be integrating with India. They will

always be radical, and namak. Best way to get rid of them is to let Kashmir go And force every Kashmiri to move back. 

Bhai where does this stop then? By 2050 Assam will be Muslim majority (mostly illegals), Bengal in 2060s (again illegals) followed by Kerala, there will be other such (huge) Muslim pockets like in Western UP. Those areas will all start demanding azaadi just cos of the Ummah/kafir thing in their holy book. They are doing the same in Russia, China, Myanmar, Philippines, there are sharia zones even in Germany, UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden. Where/when does this madness stop?

Muslims have already taken huge chunks of land in 1947 (not to forget the scale of violence and human suffering), we can't keep doling out charity, can we? If they want to live in Ummahland let them move out of India. We can't allow them to hold us in hostage situation forever. Their ideology is not our problem, our dharmic ancestors didn't shed blood to see us give it all away. We still have the army, state machinery, institutions, money, overall demography etc.......everything is up to us. I wish one day we can emulate what China did, make a Xinjiang out of the valley and set an example. A few good people may suffer but it is for the greater good. We have tried to be patient for 70+ years now, fought multiple wars with the neighbor over this, seen riots, KP/Sikh/Buddhist genocide/exodus, terror attacks, sharia laws, ISIS flags...now we must do things differently. 

One day we must take back PoK and correct the wrongs of '47, send the traitors to Pak/BD and never allow them to come back. I know it will be difficult but one can always hope, right? 

Edited by Gollum

11 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

I don’t understand what we are trying to achieve by trying to raise snakes with us. India should let go Kashmir and should not let a single Kashmiri in India. If 900 years of history can’t teach us, nothing can.

Kashmiris are namak haram and we will always be infidels and non believers. 

They will never accepted a non Muslim government. They are slowly integrating into Jammu and India. And if we don’t stop now, we will never learn. 

Ok Pakistani, we know what you did there 

Edited by sukhoi

36 minutes ago, sukhoi said:

Ok Pakistani, we know what you did there 

Thand rakh, he is an Indian and one of the oldest posters here. Discuss the points and not the person. 

Edited by Gollum

8 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

My heart breaks to see these photos, and boils when I see these terrorists sympathizers making fun of our martyrs. And the sad part is, after a week, people will move on, and Kasmiris will keep breeding these snakes and we will lose our brave warriors again in few months, and the cycle will continue. 

I am stating an unpopular opinion, I don’t want Kashmiris to be integrating with India. They will

always be radical, and namak. Best way to get rid of them is to let Kashmir go And force every Kashmiri to move back. 

Kashmir has 10 districts, out of which may be 5-6 districts have jihadi domination. It's these districts that are causing all the bawaal - Human rights, stone pelting, jihadis hiding behind women and children, India liberals and commies like Gautam Navlakhia supporting jihadis like Yasin malik, JNU, JMI are infested with radical ideology all beause of 5 districts. Poora desh ki attention in areas par hain. I would say, India should never give up what is legally its own territory, balki Gilgit-Baltistan is also India's territory.They should annex that area next if not all of PoK, Why care for a few Baki dalle in these areas?

Edited by coffee_rules

Another terror (grenade) attack now in Budgam, seems like a CISF jawan has been martyred, dozen or so injured. Details awaited.

Source: News18 

Edited by Gollum

3 CRPF jawans martyred today

Also in Handwara again, more channels are covering this now

This is just bloody heartbreaking. 7 CRPF personnel reportedly critically injured in the fresh Handwara attack by Pakistan sponsored terrorists in North Kashmir. I won’t jump the gun. Waiting for CRPF Spokesperson for more clarity in an official statement. Prayers for the Jawans.
DC Kupwara, North Kashmir Anshul Garg confirms that 3 CRPF Jawans on a Naka Party attacked by terrorists have been martyred. Reportedly there are more injuries. Search Ops underway. Sources tell me terrorists came in a car & fired at CRPF. Some terrorists seen wearing BP Jackets.

India Today saying 5 martyred, 7 critical....WTF !!!!!!

Hoping it is fake news, cos others are saying 3....

Time for a repeat of Balakot? Ramzan mein bhi ye saale suar ke aulad chain se rehne nahi denge. 

Edited by Gollum

We ought to use the same methods, when they complained about others to Middle East employers. The heat and accountability is necessary, and such bigots need to be punished through their careers.

There needs to be eco-system, a database to track and follow of such people.

11 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Huh? Kashmir going away from India will only result in more Kashmirs in India. Our external threats and internal weakness will be embolden by it

It’s heartbreaking to think that some latest news will override this. A country which does forget a soldier’s sacrifice should be ashamed. Like Israel does on their national remeberance day, We should list all the soldiers killed by these terrorist mofos. RIP. I’m tired of Modi or anyone using their sacrifices for political purpose. 

22 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

My heart breaks to see these photos, and boils when I see these terrorists sympathizers making fun of our martyrs. And the sad part is, after a week, people will move on, and Kasmiris will keep breeding these snakes and we will lose our brave warriors again in few months, and the cycle will continue. 

Why should we let the land of our ancestors go just because of a namak haram population? 

Haven't we learned nothing from 1947? 

Kick Kashmiris out I say and let Hindus from the rest of the country settle in the valley. 

What the fuk is going on ? For how long are our jawans going to lose their precious lives like this ? What was the use of all those surjeekal strikes ? 

BC just pull of a Xinjiang in the valley. Those vermins deserve nothing less. Liberal media gayi g*nd marane... 

10 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Why should we let the land of our ancestors go just because of a namak haram population? 

Haven't we learned nothing from 1947? 

Kick Kashmiris out I say and let Hindus from the rest of the country settle in the valley. 

Article 370 may have been abrogated but none from the rest of India would like to settle in that hell hole.

3 CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) constables of 92 Battalion- Ashwani Kumar Yadav (from Ghazipur, UP), C Chandrasekar (from Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu) and Santosh Kumar Mishra (from Aurangabad, Bihar) who lost their lives in the terrorist attack in Handwara (J&K), today.

ImageImageImage